my journey so far...

i cant quite see it yet,only in my face

Are you still wearing the same dress size? It's always the best way to tell, more than the scales even.

different faces!

Screenshot_2013-01-16-17-31-54.pngIMG_20130116_171551.jpg

Look at pic 1 in comparison to my face in pic 2!
Just shocking how fat my face was!!!!

Well done on your progress so far, amazing! OT but I love love love your multicoloured dress in the first photo. Just lush!

Well done on your progress so far, amazing! OT but I love love love your multicoloured dress in the first photo. Just lush!
I got the dress from play.com,little mistress range. Very reasonable. I have the matching maxi dress and the leopard print!

The prices can change daily, and I got them for even less!Screenshot_2013-01-16-20-37-44.png Screenshot_2013-01-16-20-38-15.png Screenshot_2013-01-16-20-38-37.png

IMAG0684.jpgIMAG0688.jpg

Right just for my record, i have tried on some old dresses that i havnt fitted into for about 3 years!
im amazed, i got these dresses when i hammered and lived at the local gym. So a very small victory to me i feel!

Urghhhhhh! I'm having a real sluggish week , feel so bloated and fat. Weightloss is going to b minimal if at all.I appear to be blocked I think and need a miracle2days!!!:argh:

Hi Nat. I've only just joined MM but you're doing so well and such a difference from your before photos! I wish I had taken photos of my before and I untagged myself in all the fat FB ones.

Keep it up and don't be disheartened if you have a week where it slows down xx

downthehasupport068 said:
Hi Nat. I've only just joined MM but you're doing so well and such a difference from your before photos! I wish I had taken photos of my before and I untagged myself in all the fat FB ones.

Keep it up and don't be disheartened if you have a week where it slows down xx
I know thanks.it is inevitable , but I want to lose another stone before it slows down! Ha ha
Thanks for your support!

You're doing brilliantly so keep up the good work! What is your average weekly weight-loss if you don't mind me asking? It seems to be flying off you!

I havnt I really looked at an average but think its about 3lb a week.seriously think ill b lucky to loose a pound.I've eaten free and superfree but it doesn't appear to have budged! :(

Oh well i can't always win!

Right my slimming friends, I can feel myself becoming blaazae about my weight loss, feeling less motivated than normal as its all become second nature to me now. Think my low loss has to show for it and my brains drifting

What didu do when u hit this hurdle!?? I need some HELP! :sign0163:

Last edited:
wow you can really see a difference, did you do some measurements at the beginning too? well done you look fab xx

Back