my journey so far...

Here for you Nat, you can do it :)

I'll be rejoining SW once my baby is here :)

Thank you so much, its scary to think your babies due, we atarted chattin way before you even got pregnant. That's scary.

Keep us all posted won't you, I'll be posting regular to keep myself on track before I pluck up the courage to face the group!

Good luck and thank you so much xxxx

Thank you so much, its scary to think your babies due, we atarted chattin way before you even got pregnant. That's scary.

Keep us all posted won't you, I'll be posting regular to keep myself on track before I pluck up the courage to face the group!

Good luck and thank you so much xxxx
I know, it's flown by!
I'm actually looking forward to getting back to SW, I've been pretty much off plan the whole pregnancy!!
I plan to stick to it at home before going to a group, more from the financial point of view than anything else!

This is my first time doing SW Kat! I'm hoping to lose a lot but do it slowly and keep it off. It's only been a week but really enjoying SW at the moment, and doesn't feel like a 'diet' x

I know, it's flown by!
I'm actually looking forward to getting back to SW, I've been pretty much off plan the whole pregnancy!!
I plan to stick to it at home before going to a group, more from the financial point of view than anything else!

Well dougal1983 ive just realised you were born 3 days before me!!

Wish me good luck guys, rejoining tonight but I have also been doingit at home just over a week so its important its less even tho ot will still be too blinkin high!

Iam a typical serial rejoiner atm, but as you can see below ive rejoined, and I intend to loose the2stone ive gained and ill be back to my slimmest, I had a great first week and I plan to stay with it.

Ive just made a low syn thai green curry n my mouths on fire!!! #gettingusedtochilliesagain:flamingmad:

Back