my journey so far...

wow you can really see a difference, did you do some measurements at the beginning too? well done you look fab xx
U think so? Iam struggling to see a big difference! Obviously I feel better in clothes but not a huge change in my eyes!

2 and half stone lost (i think, its unofficial at the mo)
Ill b over the moon to reach 3stones, but iam much happier than I ever felt previously. Who would have thought that I would believe in slimming world so much. If I can do it, anyone can!!!!!!
IMAG0793.jpgIMAG0794.jpgIMAG0795.jpg

Well done you look so much better already. I have been fannying about for the past copuple of weeks. Time to get back on it!

Well done you look so much better already. I have been fannying about for the past copuple of weeks. Time to get back on it!
Thank you very much. My weight losses have been bit rubbish this month, but I dnt feel like iam mis behaving really, iam only eatin superfree and free foods! I just dnt get what the major go slow is all about!

You should have some syns every day or that can affect your losses too bizarrely.

I do have a few here and there ,ive always been a low synner.
Gettin hacked off now to be honest, been 100% all week again and its not for moving!

Am gunna start to get disheartened soon if iam giving 100% with no results!!!

Needs some luck for tomoz weigh in, iam 5lb off 3stone!
Really want to reach it soon!

Hiya - how did you get on then?!

Oh ha ha sorry, yes ie lost 2.5lb this week, with the same amount to go next week and i will hit my 3st!

Whoop woop! I put on 2 this week...but that'll be off next week.

iam soooooo excited, just 8lbs to go before i will be at my mini target of 4stone!
this week WI i got 4.5lb off(over 2 weeks) and got slimmer of the month!!!!
fingers crossed i hit target before my holiday in 4 weeks!!ekkkkkkkkk:thankyou:
i could never have achieved this without all you guys!!!!

iam soooooo excited, just 8lbs to go before i will be at my mini target of 4stone!
Wow well done, that is truly amazing! You have done so well, I have everything crossed for you that you get to your target before your holiday :)

Especially as you only need 2lbs a week to get there, very achievable :) x

Well done! It is stories like this that. Help me get back on track. If you can do it I must be able to! I need to try harder!

Well done! It is stories like this that. Help me get back on track. If you can do it I must be able to! I need to try harder!
Even when I reach this target I've still some way to go! But I've got this far, and I never thought I ever could, I have every faith in you!!!!!

Just message me if you ever get stuck or struggle and i will try and help if I can!

Thanks honey x

Back