my journey so far...

Ok so the time has come that iam worrying that I've fallen off the wagon! Yes Ian very Mr my 4st mark and know that just before my holiday I did unofficially reach 4st loss but since my hol and a mad eeeke in butlins iam struggling to loose anything! I keep going up n down a few pounds but not really in a new weight loss.

I have serious concerns that i am making a serious boo boo when I need to loose another 2st!how do I get my head back in the game!

IMAG1483.jpgIMAG1355_1_1_1.jpgIMAG1370.jpg
Ok so I've missed a bit, I am now at my 4st loss! Resetting the target for another 2! Don't let anyone ever tell you you can't do it coz I have and I never thought it could happen!

Wow you look fab and big congrats on the 4 stone loss x

Ok so its been a while, I froze myself out of my account, maintained 4st loss for some time, hit a rough patch anf I've gained a stone again but I've rejoined club to shift it again. I don't want to go back to how I was. I turn 30 in 2wk and my aim was to feel flirty 30 but I've kinda spoilt it for myself now being a stone heavier so my 4st award has been retracted for now!

Proper gutted that I missed out on slinky of 2013 in group, due to my wobbles I was out of the running!

Attachments

• 2013-10-06_22-57-51-1.jpg
    2013-10-06_22-57-51-1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 2013-10-06_22-57-24-1.jpg
    2013-10-06_22-57-24-1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
iam still a stone heavier than I have been, but am back in the zone and 2014 is going to be my target year, so loose this stone I've put on, and another half if not another stone if possible!
2013-11-15_09-38-53.jpg1381091266323.jpg2013-10-06_21-13-52.jpg

Attachments

• 2013-10-06_21-17-25.jpg
    2013-10-06_21-17-25.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20140107_053345.jpg
    IMG_20140107_053345.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Hi I joined SW for the first time last Saturday and you have inspired me by your weight loss. I have subscribed to your thread and hopefully we can help each other with our weight loss journey! Good luck

Hi I joined SW for the first time last Saturday and you have inspired me by your weight loss. I have subscribed to your thread and hopefully we can help each other with our weight loss journey! Good luck
Thank you so much with your truely motivating message. I've had SW as part of my life for
14months now and I can honestly say I would never look back, yes I may have fluctuated some what but I did turn 30, with a big party, followed by Xmas and so I made the choice to enjoy it and now its time to rein it back in.
I never believed that I could eat as much as I do and still loose weight on SW but u really can, some weeks maybe low losses but the weeks after usually made up for the short fall.

Hi Meerkat thanks for your reply. I lost 2.5lbs at my first weigh in which to be honest I was disappointed with but I have stuck to the plan 100%. I hope with support with people like yourself I will slowly but surely get there!

Trust me the first week I ever joined I maintained, but 2 or 3 weeks in and your laughing. Some body's(like mine) don't react for a few weeks, until it realises your making a permanent change!
I also always find that some weeks are low losses, but I always find that the week after always nakes up for it and that's what motivates me to continue with it for another week.

Never the less, 2.5lb is still huge! When otherwise it would have stayed the same or gone up?!
You should be proud you are taking control and making that change in your life. You literally will NEVER look back! It's great!

First proper week back on plan, 4.5lb loss this week, here's hoping I can still loose decent numbers .

Iam struggling to drop any weight this week and I've been 100%, so am quite annoyed, I finally get in the right mind frame and Its still not helping my enthusiasm when I loose a bit n it stops,I need it to be like last time and always loose! So no am not too happy atm

Hi Meerkat stick with it you know it works and it will eventually kick in and start dropping off! I lost another 2.5lbs this Saturday which I was pleased with. I am going to try sticking to the red plan Monday to Friday to see if that speeds it up a bit. Good luck with your week.

Hi Meerkat stick with it you know it works and it will eventually kick in and start dropping off! I lost another 2.5lbs this Saturday which I was pleased with. I am going to try sticking to the red plan Monday to Friday to see if that speeds it up a bit. Good luck with your week.
Still not budged all week! Seriously been strict too, had a lot. Of salmon and veg etc.
Hope it kicks in next week or my enthusiasms will waver

Hi Meerkat how have you done this week? I did not do the red plan as it is just so much easier to do ee! Lost 1.5lbs this week bringing my total to 6.5lbs. Was a bit disappointed not to get that little half a pound to make it half a stone, but hey ho I will get it next week. :cry:

Well after januarys lack of losses I had pretty much given up hope.
Ive had a rough time since, lifes thrown Mr some curve balls and ive managed to hit self destruct and my weights back up to 15st 10!

I couldnt b more ashamed tbh, and ive not been Sw in months, iam quite ashamed to go bck to group when I look visibly fat again. But iam determind to get a grip of ot all over again.

I hope you are all prepared to support me on the rediscovery of weight loss and I might get the courage to rejoin group!

Good luck this time around! You did a great job and things do get in the way but you're doing something about it which is great.

Good luck this time around! You did a great job and things do get in the way but you're doing something about it which is great.
Thanks betseyboo, its a horrible feeling starting again when I did so well. But the comparison in my life when I was slimmer was so.much better, I was much happier and more confident! So I need to get back there!!!!

Weve got a journey ahead of us and as long as my heads in the game. Its pretty easy I thought. Ive just lost myself recently.

You look like youve set a huge goal?!? Good on ya, we can do this together, have you done SW before???

Here for you Nat, you can do it :)

I'll be rejoining SW once my baby is here :)

Back