My journey to slim and happy...

I agree, gym guy seems to be a waste of time - however, still take it as a form of flattery, the fact that he does find you attractive, regardless of motive ;) Hee hee.

x

Haha! I'm flattered! Not after that kind of attention and trust me he isn't the only one.

So another 100% day. Actually a really lovely one. Went to see a play in st james theatre in London Victoria Roth my best friend. The Thrill Of Love. Excellent play. Highly recommend it.
On my way home now bloody freezing my t**s off! Not the best time of the year to be in ketosis! lol
Hope everyone is cool. X

No you don't! Bleughhhh....Hot cross buns taste like slime, and butter tastes like bogies!! ;)

Haha!!!! If only that was true.
Craving over. I'm back to being in control. I do however have a big night out ahead of me tomorrow so resisting temptation will be much harder. This will be a true test of my commitment!
Off to work.
Have a good day everyone x

Thankfully I don't like hot cross buns... Easter eggs however are my favourite type of chocolate lol

How are you getting on chick?

Because its brought to us by a bunny? :p haha. I do love easter chocolate, too. I miss snickers and reese's easter eggs from back home. Theyre exactly the same as normal snickers and reese's cups but in EGG SHAPE so they taste EVEN NICER. OMG. lol. Ha!

I'm not having a good day at all...
I woke up feeling really low. Don't know why to be honest.
Maybe because I have a big night out tonight with all my friends and I'm angry that I can't enjoy it fully as I can't bloody eat or drink.
I am having to fight off feelings of wanting to cheat even though I don't really want to.
I also tried on a pair of trousers that were tight before starting the program. Well... they're still tight! :(
I can't really say I've seen any changes in my body apart from feeling lighter and less bloated.
How quickly did you guys start noticing the difference?

Last edited:
It personally took me a few weeks to actually see a difference in clothes. You're feeling that first week accomplishment (that everyone goes through by the way!!) - "I've done this for a week, been good, have I lost 5 stone yet??" .. Lol. The important thing is to keep going... I'm feeling really down about my slow losses, but I see no point in throwing in the towel. If I do - then I'm only messing myself up.

Going out with friends really isn't all about the food and drink - isn't it about spending time together too? Having a laugh? While I know alcohol makes it more 'fun', it's not the last time you'll ever go out, you'll go out and be able to enjoy those things in the future without the addition of feeling that little bit self-conscious about yourself throughout. You're doing this diet for YOU, to feel good next time. If you stick with this for just 2 months - I guarantee the Summer will come and you'll feel amazing.

:)

Thanks Minerva. I'm feeling much better today especially because I have completely resisted all the temptations yesterday and had an amazing time out last night! :D
Onwards and downwards I'd say :)

Wishing everyone a fabulous Easter xxx

Hi ladies. Thank you so much and yes I'm cool.
Haven't updated for a while as I've been so busy with work. Off for 2 days now so hoping to catch up with everyone's diaries and update mine.
Still going strong though :)
Off to the gym now. Will pop back in later..

Back