My last diet! LET'S DO THIS!!!

Ummmmmm I kinda do crave stuff but only if I see it.....if my husband is eating crisps, he will give me a couple and that satisfies me. I have a small bar of dark choc every day as well. Just started adding milk to water for something hot to drink....and it seems to be keeping me on the diet ok!

i haven't had bread for two weeks now and that is incredible! I am a bread monster...and pretty much anything else monster actually......hence still got three stones to go :)

Thanks for the "well done" comments.

:)

No prob we're all in this together :) we won't be feeling too shabby come summer if we keep it up lol :) x

Today has been a really hard day, prob one of my worst since starting... I was craving biscuits/cake most of the day and was in quite a bad mood with the thoughts that i am not gonna be able to have them for a long long time!! do ye think it might have anything to do with introducing cheese?! maybe a coincidence... Still managed to stick to the plan, just had dinner which was pork and veg! feeling very fed up at the minute i knew it was too good to be true that the cravings had passed lol :) but onwards and upwards from here!! how's everyone getting on?x

Today has been a really hard day, prob one of my worst since starting... I was craving biscuits/cake most of the day and was in quite a bad mood with the thoughts that i am not gonna be able to have them for a long long time!! do ye think it might have anything to do with introducing cheese?! maybe a coincidence... Still managed to stick to the plan, just had dinner which was pork and veg! feeling very fed up at the minute i knew it was too good to be true that the cravings had passed lol :) but onwards and upwards from here!! how's everyone getting on?x

It could be? Cut it back out and see if they go again maybe. Altho everyone I speak to atm is really craving with the cold weather etc so don't beat yourself up too much you're doing great to stuck to plan and the cravings will pass again. Stick with it and we'll be fine. Ok for me, although have also wanted to munch so have kept myself busy all day. Just had some haddock with broccoli and roasted asparagus and BNS for tea which was lovely x stick with it it's gonna be so worth it x

It could be? Cut it back out and see if they go again maybe. Altho everyone I speak to atm is really craving with the cold weather etc so don't beat yourself up too much you're doing great to stuck to plan and the cravings will pass again. Stick with it and we'll be fine. Ok for me, although have also wanted to munch so have kept myself busy all day. Just had some haddock with broccoli and roasted asparagus and BNS for tea which was lovely x stick with it it's gonna be so worth it x

Ya cheese is never something I've craved so i'll have no bother not having it anymore.. Ya I think it is the fact that it is the weekend too, usually an excuse for me anyway to have a nice dinner and dessert or whatever! I've been stuck at home all day too so I'm prob bored which is making me think about food! you're doing great keep it up :D Ya I will def stick it out and we will get there in the end :) x

Cravings are much better today thank god but still feeling a bit weary! Had porridge with berries for breakfast and we've family coming for Sunday roast soon... my mum baked an amazing apple crumble which smells and looks divine! :( I will be having roast beef and loads of veg, and gonna try that cauliflower mash with a bit of cream in it! Then dessert will be strawberries and cream... I don't want to get into the habit of having cream but I think it is ok once in a while :) x

Cravings are much better today thank god but still feeling a bit weary! Had porridge with berries for breakfast and we've family coming for Sunday roast soon... my mum baked an amazing apple crumble which smells and looks divine! :( I will be having roast beef and loads of veg, and gonna try that cauliflower mash with a bit of cream in it! Then dessert will be strawberries and cream... I don't want to get into the habit of having cream but I think it is ok once in a while :) x

Did you try the mash how did you find it? I had it with roast chicken today was lovely. Was also very tempted to make a similar pudding (was going to roast apples with some oats and have with cream) but decided that dinner was enough and can have something later if still hungry x glad that the cravings are better. X

Ok guys, it didn't go well! :( Dinner was fine but immediately after the dessert I felt so so guilty for having the cream and strawberries :( I know it is allowed but i am just so used to seeing cream as a bad food that it made me feel so awful! The cravings then kicked in but I couldn't resist and went to the shop and was about to pay for loads of junk but when I got to the till I remembered my mom had borrowed my €20 and I only had €2 left!!!! I had my bank card but I took it as a sign and put the food back... really thankful now that I had no money! I ended up buying dark chocolate because I was afraid I would eat worse when I got home if I didn't have something... so I ended up eating all the dark chocolate (a big bar) BUT it could have been a lot worse... though still feel like eating all around me the day is not over yet lol.. I am thinking of starting on phase 1 again tomorrow what do ye think???x

Ok guys, it didn't go well! :( Dinner was fine but immediately after the dessert I felt so so guilty for having the cream and strawberries :( I know it is allowed but i am just so used to seeing cream as a bad food that it made me feel so awful! The cravings then kicked in but I couldn't resist and went to the shop and was about to pay for loads of junk but when I got to the till I remembered my mom had borrowed my EUR20 and I only had EUR2 left!!!! I had my bank card but I took it as a sign and put the food back... really thankful now that I had no money! I ended up buying dark chocolate because I was afraid I would eat worse when I got home if I didn't have something... so I ended up eating all the dark chocolate (a big bar) BUT it could have been a lot worse... though still feel like eating all around me the day is not over yet lol.. I am thinking of starting on phase 1 again tomorrow what do ye think???x

Hey am glad your mom had borrowed that money!! I think a p1 restart would be good. Maybe it was the cream, maybe the fruit but take yourself back to basics for a bit. You've done the best in the situation so congratulate yourself for that and get to bed to put an end to the day x

Hey am glad your mom had borrowed that money!! I think a p1 restart would be good. Maybe it was the cream, maybe the fruit but take yourself back to basics for a bit. You've done the best in the situation so congratulate yourself for that and get to bed to put an end to the day x

Ya I think I have found it harder since I introduced the fruit too so I think phase 1 tomorrow sounds like a plan... yeah i know it is def fate that i'd no cash! waaaaaa why can't we just click our fingers and be our ideal weight! glad you are getting on well :) tomorrow is another day! x x

Ya I think I have found it harder since I introduced the fruit too so I think phase 1 tomorrow sounds like a plan... yeah i know it is def fate that i'd no cash! waaaaaa why can't we just click our fingers and be our ideal weight! glad you are getting on well :) tomorrow is another day! x x

How perfect that would be eh!! Just learning new habits and behaviours we'll soon get there x phase 1 will do you good. I've cut out cheese but am thinking may need to knock all dairy on the head for a while. It's so bloody frustrating trying to work out intolerances grrrrr am thinking of having the blood test done but am going to stick with trial and error for a little longer first.

Tough week coming up kids bday on weds so have their cakes to make and nibbles around then another party Sunday so more cakes to make?! Will be strong maybe have some choc in my bag for if it gets too much x

Ok guys, it didn't go well! :( Dinner was fine but immediately after the dessert I felt so so guilty for having the cream and strawberries :( I know it is allowed but i am just so used to seeing cream as a bad food that it made me feel so awful! The cravings then kicked in but I couldn't resist and went to the shop and was about to pay for loads of junk but when I got to the till I remembered my mom had borrowed my €20 and I only had €2 left!!!! I had my bank card but I took it as a sign and put the food back... really thankful now that I had no money! I ended up buying dark chocolate because I was afraid I would eat worse when I got home if I didn't have something... so I ended up eating all the dark chocolate (a big bar) BUT it could have been a lot worse... though still feel like eating all around me the day is not over yet lol.. I am thinking of starting on phase 1 again tomorrow what do ye think???x

I think cream and fruit messed me up too! That was last Monday...I carried on p2 on tues, but by wed I'd eaten chocolate again, so thurs I was back on p1. I should of gone straight back to p1 straight away! Anyway, I'm 9 stone 5.5 today! I've lost 7lbs in 13 days (with two BAD binge days included) xx

good luck lucie xxx

How was yesterday lucie? X

Thanks a million guys! back to uni yesterday so i'm not gonna get a chance to get on this as much, yesterday was another bad day but i went back to phase 1 today! it was hard but feeling motivated again I am def gonna stay on it for longer than 5 days this time :) I'm afraid to weigh myself because i know i was only be disheartened if I put anything on so I think I'll wait a week or so! How are ye getting on girls? :) x x

Thanks a million guys! back to uni yesterday so i'm not gonna get a chance to get on this as much, yesterday was another bad day but i went back to phase 1 today! it was hard but feeling motivated again I am def gonna stay on it for longer than 5 days this time :) I'm afraid to weigh myself because i know i was only be disheartened if I put anything on so I think I'll wait a week or so! How are ye getting on girls? :) x x

I'm coming back to p1 today too. Had too much chocolate and wine last two days with kids birthday etc so pulling it in again! How did your day go? X

How you getting on lucie? X

Back