ProPoints My WW Food Journey :)

Oh good, im glad someone is still here lol.

How is your weight loss journey going?

Well I went on holiday 9st 13 which was great but came back 10st 10 hahaha!!! Not really following any plan at the mo, easing back in to healthy eating. Would like to be 9st 11 - 9st 13 for a wedding in Spain in a months time x

Ohh its alright to put weight on though when you're on holiday, cause that's not your everyday life. And if yiu can't indulge when you're on hol then when can you lol

And my daughter's name is Amelia Rose :) x

Ohh its alright to put weight on though when you're on holiday, cause that's not your everyday life. And if yiu can't indulge when you're on hol then when can you lol

And my daughter's name is Amelia Rose :) x

Agreed!!! Awwww absolutely beautiful x

Hi Laura :) Im here to subscribe and follow you on your journey :) x

Hi Laura :) Im here to subscribe and follow you on your journey :) x

Oh, I love it when I get new subscribers :) haha. I'm only on day 1 but I'm so happy I'm back on WW and minimins. This little community is just so supportive :) x

How are u getting on so far? X

Yeah not too bad, I've just had cornflakes and a cuppa for breakfast. I know I'll get hungry between now and lunch though, but I've got some low fst yoghurts and fruit in so I know what I'll be reaching for when I hear my tummy grumble lol. Have you got a diary? X

Yeah not too bad, I've just had cornflakes and a cuppa for breakfast. I know I'll get hungry between now and lunch though, but I've got some low fst yoghurts and fruit in so I know what I'll be reaching for when I hear my tummy grumble lol. Have you got a diary? X

I have, it's called 'If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail' All the cool kids hang out there ;-) Plenty of Zero Heroes for you :) x

I'll find it and subscribe now:) Are you still pointing or maintaining? X

I'll find it and subscribe now:) Are you still pointing or maintaining? X

Pointing :) Last Saturday I was either 2 or 4 lb away from Goal depending on if I change it :) x

Gosh that's so good, I bet you feel great! How long has it taken you so far? X

I'm just gonna upload my food for the day now cause I know what I'm having for tea.

Week 1, Day 1

Breakfast:
30g Cornflakes (3pp), 284ml semi-skimmed milk for day (3pp)
Total: 6pp

Lunch:
3 Sesame Crispbread (3pp), 1 tin tuna (3pp), 2 tbsp light salad cream (2pp), Tomato, Cucumber, Onion (0pp) 1 Blue Ribband (3pp)
Total: 11pp

Snacks:
Asda Low Fat Yoghurt (2pp), Banana, Grapes (0PP)
Total: 2pp

Dinner:
60g dry brown rice (6pp), 1/2 jar mushroom chicken tonight (6pp), 1 chicken breast (4pp)
Total: 16pp

33/33 dailies used
47/49 weeklies left

I didn't plan on dipping into my weeklies on the first day, but I didn't realise how much that chicken tonight would be. Nevermind lol

I'm just gonna upload my food for the day now cause I know what I'm having for tea.

Week 1, Day 1

Breakfast:
30g Cornflakes (3pp), 284ml semi-skimmed milk for day (3pp)
Total: 6pp

Lunch:
3 Sesame Crispbread (3pp), 1 tin tuna (3pp), 2 tbsp light salad cream (2pp), Tomato, Cucumber, Onion (0pp) 1 Blue Ribband (3pp)
Total: 11pp

Snacks:
Asda Low Fat Yoghurt (2pp), Banana, Grapes (0PP)
Total: 2pp

Dinner:
60g dry brown rice (6pp), 1/2 jar mushroom chicken tonight (6pp), 1 chicken breast (4pp)
Total: 16pp

33/33 dailies used
47/49 weeklies left

I didn't plan on dipping into my weeklies on the first day, but I didn't realise how much that chicken tonight would be. Nevermind lol

Fantastic 1st Day and at least you're not using all 49 Weeklies on the first day ;-) I think that Jars came sometimes be shocking as they never look like they would have much pp! X

Quick question - is brown rice more filling than other rice?
I've just had that 60g portion for my tea and have left a little cause I am sooooo stuffed. I normally eat white/pilau rice and probably have twice the serving and don't feel this full lol. Or maybe it's all just in my mind haha x

Quick question - is brown rice more filling than other rice?
I've just had that 60g portion for my tea and have left a little cause I am sooooo stuffed. I normally eat white/pilau rice and probably have twice the serving and don't feel this full lol. Or maybe it's all just in my mind haha x

Brown Rice is definitely more filling as it absorbs water and swells in our tummies so fills us up :) Its also slow release so our bodies use it more efficiently to run. X

Back