ProPoints My WW Food Journey :)

Right, I've been missing for a few days and that's cause I've been off plan. I've been a bit stressed the last couple of days as I'm getting married in just over 2 weeks and my little girl wasn't very well on friday. I know it's not an excuse but it is what it is and I'm back on plan today so I will post my food later x

Right, I've been missing for a few days and that's cause I've been off plan. I've been a bit stressed the last couple of days as I'm getting married in just over 2 weeks and my little girl wasn't very well on friday. I know it's not an excuse but it is what it is and I'm back on plan today so I will post my food later x

Oh well, life gets in the way Hun!! Just get back on x

Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. My goal at the moment is for xmas anyway, so in the kong run a few bad days aren't going to ruin it. Just need to make sure I get back on it now :) I've done well on WW before, so I know I can again x

Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. My goal at the moment is for xmas anyway, so in the kong run a few bad days aren't going to ruin it. Just need to make sure I get back on it now :) I've done well on WW before, so I know I can again x

Absolutely Hun x

Well I've just been for a nice long walk. Amelia had to get her first immunisation today :( So I took the ling route to the doctors and back. Think I did a good hours walk. Hopefully that will make a dent in tlny weight loss this week. I was hungry too, so I just picked up a Boots Shapers wrap and yogurt for when I got back in. :) x

Well I've just been for a nice long walk. Amelia had to get her first immunisation today :( So I took the ling route to the doctors and back. Think I did a good hours walk. Hopefully that will make a dent in tlny weight loss this week. I was hungry too, so I just picked up a Boots Shapers wrap and yogurt for when I got back in. :) x

Well done! An excellent day :D

well done on your long walk that's brill.
Sorry to hear your lil one wasn't well I hope shes ok now
I know im getting married in 3weeks and I actually don't have time to pi$$ anymore (excuse the language) its so stressful. I hope your plans are going well

How did Amelia do with her Immunisation? I always look at the Boots Shapers range, it all looks super yummy! Great News about the walk :) x

How did Amelia do with her Immunisation? I always look at the Boots Shapers range, it all looks super yummy! Great News about the walk :) x

She was a little upset and did cry as i expected but she settled really quickly which was good, but she was a little nightmare later in the day lol. The nurse said she would be grizzly though but i didnt realise how much haha so i went and got some calpol for her and she was more settled then, poor thing.
And yer ive never tried the boots shapers range before but i remember seeing people talkin about it. Theres loads more choice than i thought and its handy if youre out and about :)

She was a little upset and did cry as i expected but she settled really quickly which was good, but she was a little nightmare later in the day lol. The nurse said she would be grizzly though but i didnt realise how much haha so i went and got some calpol for her and she was more settled then, poor thing.
And yer ive never tried the boots shapers range before but i remember seeing people talkin about it. Theres loads more choice than i thought and its handy if youre out and about :)

Is she doing ok now? I used to hate taking Poppy for hers, I just kept thinking it was for the best! I always grab Subway when Im out as I forget about Boots. X

Yer shes fine now. It was just the day she actually got her needles really. Shes pretty mellow most of the time lol x

Just to let you know as well, I WILL update my food for the last few days later. As good as Amelia is, sometimes it seems impossible to get little things done lol

Just to let you know as well, I WILL update my food for the last few days later. As good as Amelia is, sometimes it seems impossible to get little things done lol

Look forward to it but only when u have time Sweetie :) x

Back