Neelyo'hara's calorie counting diary

I would tell them you cant cancel your holiday. See what happens ;) xx

mrs s , I have some jeans that I havent worn in 12 yrs... They are my 'keep going, see what you have done so far' jeans... Hope to be in them by Sept x

Sorry to hear about your holiday chick. I am sure there will be some way around it though! Don't give up hope just yet. I do think you should just tell them you can't cancel it and see what they say. You sound like you're doing really well! I think I'm doing okay. Not unpacked any of my stuff yet so I'm just sat on the bed surrounded by black bin bags and have no motivation to unpack anything! On the plus side the view from my room is amazing! Keep up the good work :)

Well I rang work and they've said I can shift swop, which means if I can get people to cover my shifts, then I have to do theirs the week I come back. It's a pain because I have 5 weeks holiday left to book and I've already been refused two of the weeks I've asked for! But at least I'll be able to go :)

Today has been a really good food day.
Lunch: half warbutons pitta with ham, cathedral city light slice, tomato and black pepper, nectarine and 50g cherries, quavers, alpen light apple and raisin. 361 cal

Dinner: 125g chicken breast topped with 15g pesto wrapped in prosciutto, with honey and mustard new potatoes, green beans and tenderstem broccoli 431 cal

Also had a mug of tea with skim milk for 21cal which brings today's total to 1022.
i love days like this were I feel really full and like the food I've eaten has been really tasty and I still have loads of cals left. Only thing is now, do I spend them on treats?

Really glad I found the restore content button as I tried to post that and it didn't work so I thought I had to write it again!

Sorry to hear about your holiday chick. I am sure there will be some way around it though! Don't give up hope just yet. I do think you should just tell them you can't cancel it and see what they say. You sound like you're doing really well! I think I'm doing okay. Not unpacked any of my stuff yet so I'm just sat on the bed surrounded by black bin bags and have no motivation to unpack anything! On the plus side the view from my room is amazing! Keep up the good work :)
Thanks, managed to get it sorted :)
im sure you're doing well, it's better to log things though( so I can have a nosey)

****ing hell! Move over Gordon Ramsay! Hah! I did try to log my first day CC but there must have been an error or something because I wrote a long entry and then it never materialised haha. I am now going to have to do all 3/4 days in one entry which is a bit of a pain but it will be okay! :)

So spent my remaining cals on treats, had a multipack milky way 98 cals, a milky bar 137 cal and a hazelnut options 39 cals giving me a daily total of 1296 :)

Have you got a sweet tooth today? I think I have! Might use my remaining cals on choc ha! Once I've attacked all my bags and unpacked! Done my diary btw if you wanna read! Didn't go into much detail as had to do 4 days worth of CC! X

I feel really proud of my self today, on Sundays I have to be up at 4.30 for work at 5.30. The last few Sundays OHs parents come and look after LO and we go to sleep for the afternoon. Today, we went into town, bought OH some trainers and me some bath stuff, then went for our gym induction. Then we stayed at the gym for half an hour, then walked the half hour home. :)
been a good day so far food wise, pretty similar to yesterday as I made an extra chicken breast and had it on a wrap when I came home from the gym.

Breakfast: prework, coffee, and alpen light apple and sultana. Post work, 100g strawberries, 50g blueberries, 20g raisin oats and more, ww lemon tart yoghurt 279 cal
Lunch: 125g chicken breast with 15g pesto and prosciutto, 100g green beans, 50g sugar snap peas, mission deli mini wheat and white wrap, coffee with 1 sugar and 50ml skimmed milk 444cal

Not sure what's for dinner as I've had lunch late and want an early night so I might have soup :)

Dinner: Yorkshire provender spicy chicken soup, warbutons lunch roll with clover light 326 cal
snacks: 250ml skimmed milk with 1tsp honey and cinnamon, ww oat and choc chip cookies 249 cal.
Daily total 1298 :)

So I know I'm not meant to be weighing in weekly but I keep wanting to check the diet is working. I weighed on Sunday and had sts so I was a bit disappointed, weighed in today, my official 2 weeks since I started the diet and I've lost another 2.5lbs bringing my total to 9 so im really pleased. :)

Well done Hun, you are doing a fab job.

4.30 am Get ups don't sound like fun :(

xxx

Thanks guys. I always seem to have a big loss my first week (apart from one attempt at ww when i gained half a lb!) then it steadies to average 1-2lb a week.
Today has been good, I've felt starving all day though!
Breakfast: 2x black pudding (surprisingly low cal) 1 medium egg, 100g mushrooms fried in 7g clover lighter 2x coffee with skimmed milk. 309 cal
Snack: 100g mango, 100g strawberries and ww raspberry tart yoghurt. 147 cal.
lunch: warbutons pitta with ham and light cheese, snack a jacks and a pear. 319 cal
dinner: recipe I saw on the thread, slightly tweaked. 100g coley fillet, steamed with garlic, ginger, chilli, soy sauce and asparagus with broccoli and rice.

Managed to go to the gym today which I'm really pleased about as it stopped me snacking too!

Well done on the weight loss hun! I really like your idea of weighing once a month, its better to see the big overall lose rather than getting dragged down by weekly fluctuations!

Argh I'm so p*ssed off! Just gone to have a skinny cow ice cream thing and my greedy pig OH has eaten them all!!! There were 4 last time I looked which admittedly was over a week ago but it really annoys me that he thinks just because I dont eat something the day I buy it, he can have it. So annoyed.

Back