Neelyo'hara's calorie counting diary

Neelyo'hara said:
I wish I could actually stick to it though!

Lol! You could try every two weeks for the first few months? Then change to once a month if and when losses slow down perhaps?

Neelyo'hara said:
Argh I'm so p*ssed off! Just gone to have a skinny cow ice cream thing and my greedy pig OH has eaten them all!!! There were 4 last time I looked which admittedly was over a week ago but it really annoys me that he thinks just because I dont eat something the day I buy it, he can have it. So annoyed.

I'm sure Liam and stuart were separated at birth lol. He's exactly the same!
I have to hide things so he doesn't nick them! Even my weight watchers cake bars arnt bloody safe!

Lol! You could try every two weeks for the first few months? Then change to once a month if and when losses slow down perhaps?
That's a good idea I've been thinking the same. Defo gunna try and wait til 28th now. Ive took the battery out of my scales to make it more difficult :)

Bloody men!!

Ditto - do you know I would be slim if I didn't have to cook and shop for food.

I'd live of baked beans and toast. hahaha I would be abit windy though!

Kats

Had a really nice day today. Went to the gym with Liam for an hour this morning, picked Alex up off my mum, went for lunch at subway and then took her swimming. I've made a Thai green fish curry for tea but my fish has completely fell apart! I cut it into big chunks and now it's just tiny pieces of fish. Hmm.

Breakfast: banana, 2x coffee with skimmed milk 117cal
lunch: sweet onion chicken teriyaki sub 6" and walkers baked 468cal
Snack: ww toffee apple yoghurt, alpen light apple & sultana 124cal
dinner: Thai green fish curry, Thai jasmine rice, Thai spiced crackers (sensing a bit of a theme) 547cal

We took her when she was 12 weeks to a parent and baby class and age wasn't so keen but this was under 8s free swim in the learner pool and she had a really good time. I swear she was flirting with the lifeguard! Think she liked his yellow top!

Love it that little one flirts with the life guards :) hehe

My fish always dose the same thing when I make fish pie!

xxx

The fish curry was actually dead nice! Had a glass of warm milk and a milky way crispy roll which brought my total to 1477 yesterday. 7 over but I burned 300 at the gym yesterday as well as taking LO swimming and walking home so it's not too bad. Ended up feeling really ill and crashing out early last night. Had work all day today, still felt really rubbish a d couldn't be bothered to pack lunch so bought some there. Still not a bad day though.

Breakfast: 100g strawberries, 50g blueberries, 20g raisin oats and more, ww strawberry tart yog, 2x coffee with skim milk 209 cals
lunch: 2x mini bread rolls, 40g Brussels pate, salad, flora light, dressing, 2x Jaffa cakes 499cals
dinner: 2x old el paso fajitas 496 cals

Got 266 cals left for a treat this evening :)

Had a caribbean coconut options with 3 marshmallows and a mini bag of milky bar buttons bringing my daily total to 1457. Been really close to my goal calories this week. Felt much more hungry, think it must be the gym. I'm meant to b going shortly, I really can't be bothered as I still feel under the weather but I know I should since I didn't go yesterday.

I really need to get some hot chocolate, keep meaning to but I always forget when I'm shopping!

Made it to the gym, walked there, did an hour and walked back. Woo!

Breakfast: pre gym- v. Small apple and alpen light. Post gym- omelette with 2xeggs, 50g spinach, 100g mushrooms, 7.5g Parmesan, 2x small whole meal toasts with 7g clover light. 2xcoffee with skimmed milk 522cals.
Lunch: not sure yet after such a high cal breakfast
dinner: (planned) salmon fillet with creme fraiche and watercress sauce, uncle bens savoury rice, some kind Of veg.

Made it to the gym, walked there, did an hour and walked back. Woo!

Breakfast: pre gym- v. Small apple and alpen light. Post gym- omelette with 2xeggs, 50g spinach, 100g mushrooms, 7.5g Parmesan, 2x small whole meal toasts with 7g clover light. 2xcoffee with skimmed milk 522cals.
Lunch: not sure yet after such a high cal breakfast
dinner: (planned) salmon fillet with creme fraiche and watercress sauce, uncle bens savoury rice, some kind Of veg.

Well done you - even though you didnt feel like it you still went - whoo hoo.

Menu looks good too.

Kats

xx

Fad the salmon for tea with the rest of the fresh veg-could do with doing some shopping. Didn't gave lunch as was full from breakfast and by the time I was a bit hungry it was nearly dinner time so I had some wits it's to keep me going! Had a hot choc and marshmallows, mini milky at buttons and a small milky way(got evening time munchies) which brought me up to 1504 - 34 over but I burned about 500 at the gym so it's okay :)
Off to legs, bums and tums this morning. May go to the gym for a bit after but my friend is looking after LO so may not have time.

Thats the strange thing - I never feel like going but once there I'm ok?

Its probably because we have so much to do - we feel guilty spending the time on us...

Kats

Back