NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Kay, not feeling good tonight (not slimming world, totm) so will update tomorrow morning, all on challenge plan but feeling too grotty to stay online. Night all x

Evening ladies, sorry I'm behind still not feeling too good, here's my last 2 days

date. 24/9/14
cycle. Get it
day of challenge. 3
plan. Red
water intake. 2 litres
carbs. None
body magic. None
syns. 10 salad cream, sweets
salad. Ham, tomato, cucumber, lettuce, onion, beetroot, egg

date. 25/9/14.
Cycle. Get fit
day of challenge. 4
plan. Green
water intake. 2 litres
carbs. Rice
body magic. 30 mins walking
syns. Salad cream, crisps
salad. Rice, tomato, cucumber, lettuce, onions, Peppers

Last edited:
1.Date: Friday 26/09/14
2.Cycle : Get Fit
3. Day of Challenge: 5
4. Plan: red
5. Water/NAS: 2L
6. Carbs: none
7. Exercise: 3 hours cleaning eek!
8. Total syns: 10- martini!
9. SALAD: lettuce and pea shoots dressed in balsamic with a little chicken, spring onions, cucumber, feta cheese, cottage cheese and pickle!

Must admit I'm getting a little salad-ed out! 2 days to go :) I'm at work tomorrow and unprepared so hoping to find a good shop bought salad (or a nearby subway..)

Yest didn't go to plan so messed up the challenge now - good luck to the rest of u for the last 2 days xx

Evening ladies, sorry I'm behind still not feeling too good, here's my last 2 days

date. 24/9/14
cycle. Get it
day of challenge. 3
plan. Red
water intake. 2 litres
carbs. None
body magic. None

date. 25/9/14.
Cycle. Get fit
day of challenge. 4
plan. Green
water intake. 2 litres
carbs. Rice

Sorry you're still not feeling great. You're doing great on the challenge though so well done!

9. SALAD: lettuce and pea shoots dressed in balsamic with a little chicken, spring onions, cucumber, feta cheese, cottage cheese and pickle!

Must admit I'm getting a little salad-ed out! 2 days to go :) I'm at work tomorrow and unprepared so hoping to find a good shop bought salad (or a nearby subway..)

Yep, I had to go out to buy more salad yesterday too :D

Can anyone tell me where to find the soup challenge? I put my name down a while ago but can't find the thread. Help!

I don't think Kay has put the soup thread up yet. Think she said she was doing it for tomorrow?

Yest didn't go to plan so messed up the challenge now - good luck to the rest of u for the last 2 days xx

Aww Upndown, don't give up, could you not at least do tomorrow with us? You can have two days holiday from the challenge. Sorry you are struggling xxx

Right, yesterdays challenge day went like this....

4. Plan: Red
5. Fluids: Wasn't actually counting but would have been well over the 2litres of water/squash/green tea
6. Carbs: None
7. Exercise: Walk around town, short walk in the park and then a wander through the market. Not very fast moving though as was feeling pretty rubbish.
8. Total syns: Oops can't remember if I had any at all, didn't have chocolate last night, so possibly 2 for options
9. SALAD: Lettuce varieties, cucumber, tomato, beetroot, ham, HEX B cheddar grated, pickled onions and fat free dressing

photo.JPG

Hi everyone :wavey:,

Apologies I'm late. I've been extremely busy typing up the new challenge thread for tomorrow for you all :D. I also noticed I forgot to post up the update for today which was DAY 6, sorry for that, I hope you all managed to get it from the guidelines on the spreadsheet :). Ok I'm going to catch up on posts now and then I have a few updates to post for you all to read :p.

Kay xx

Hi Kay - I'm going to have to take today as a day off the challenge - day didn't turn out as planned - in a nice way - but meant I cdn't prepare 2 salads but had a good SW day! Back on in the morning but helping a a McMillan fundraising coffee morning aaaah all those lovely cakes!

Hope everyone's had a great day!

Hey Linda, no worries hun all noted, glad you still stuck to SW and good luck resisting those cakes, although I am late in replying, I'm sure you did well :p xx

1.Date: Saturday 27/09/14
3. Day of Challenge: 6
4. Plan: EE
5. Fluids: 2 litres already, plus two green teas and whatever else I drink today
6. Carbs: Small amount of pasta later with bolognese sauce and veg
7. Exercise: Still not feeling that great but have done another walk today, for about an hour and a quarter
8. Total syns: 1 extra light mayo, 2 Options, 4.5 later for chocolate
9. SALAD: Lots of lettuce, grated carrot, raw mushroom, tomatoes, cucumber, beetroot, ham, cottage cheese and extra light mayo.

photo-2.JPG

I've not been very adventurous with salads this week, due to time constraints and latterly not feeling very good due to bad totm but have still enjoyed them. Am glad that tonight I'm allowed a small amount of pasta as feeling the need for something a little more 'solid' in my tum. :)

Date: Thurs 25th
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of Challenge: 4 :) :):)
Plan: Green Day
Water intake: 2.5 L
Carbs: None
Exercise: 10
Syns 8
Salad : Quorn , onions, peppers, celery,cucumber, tomatoes, baby corn.

Looking forward to tomorrow's tea. Joe's Burgers with salad yummmm.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Perfect miss Suzy ! :D Your doing brill hun ! Well done on completing another fab day ! :p I love Quorn Salad too. You've worked so hard this week on the challenge, I really hope you see a super duper loss on Monday ! 2.5L woohoo ! that's amazing. Hope you've stayed strong over the weekend, look forward to seeing your posts later. :):)

Kay xx

Couldn't find a salad :-( ended up with a small pasta pot which I have found is 7 syns so could be worse! Thank god today wasn't red.
Salad for tea instead! Good luck to everyone over the weekend.
Sorry you're struck down with totm too cloudy! Hope you soon feel better :)
Hope you're OK upndown- can it be written off as a day off? X

Glad you managed to find something suitable while you were out Rosie, it definitely could have been worse but doesn't leave you with many syns for later on.
Totm has been such a pain for several of us but at least we've stuck with it and it should all be worth it. Even if I don't see much of a loss, I've felt that I've eaten really well this week, so that has to be good for the old bod! :rolleyes:

Yes ice cream as HEA, cake as HEB and choc as free food - now that's a diet I could stick to for life!

That's the best diet in the world Linda :D, Imagine that and not putting on any weight, that's just heaven ! xx

Aw my lovely friend, don't be too down about it, you're still struggling to get back into it completely after your long holiday break and that's not surprising, especially as its now coming to the end of the summer and eating salads hasn't been as easy? Its got to have done you good healthwise though Linda and all those vitamins will help keep you fit and well.
How have you done today? Are you still doing Salad through till the end of the weekend or given up? I hope not, I'm sure you'd still have a loss. Wish I had a magic wand to wave and give you extra willpower.... though I don't think its actually willpower, I just don't think your mind is really on it yet. Wish we could help more :sigh:

date. 24/9/14
cycle. Get it
day of challenge. 3
plan. Red
water intake. 2 litres
carbs. None
body magic. None

date. 25/9/14.
Cycle. Get fit
day of challenge. 4
plan. Green
water intake. 2 litres
carbs. Rice

Yay ! Well done Helen :p no upside down salad pics ? :(:D Your doing fab hun. You've hit all your targets, well done for sticking to the syns, water and exercise. I know all your efforts will pay off and you will see a fab loss on Monday fingers crossed :p. Looking forward to your posts for day 5 and 6 tonight. :):)

Kay xx

Couldn't find a salad :-( ended up with a small pasta pot which I have found is 7 syns so could be worse! Thank god today wasn't red. Salad for tea instead!

Well done Rosie for sticking with it :D even though your salad-ed out ! :p hehe Just one more day to go ! You've done really well on this challenge and I'm certain all the fibre, water and exercise is going to make a good difference on those scales on Monday, fingers crossed. Your chicken salad did sound yum by the way :). Good luck for day 6 tonight, looking forward to your post later. ;)

Kay xx

Can anyone tell me where to find the soup challenge? I put my name down a while ago but can't find the thread. Help!

Hello DB :wavey:,

It's good to see you back ! :D I'm in the process of finishing it off today, I know its a close call but it will be ready by tomorrow. I still have your name on the list. I will be sending quick pm's out to everyone tomorrow with the link to the new thread :p, I will also be posting the link on here tomorrow. I will be posting an update about the Soup Challenge in a minute, I'm just replying back to some posts and then you will see it go up. Hope your ready to kick some butt with the rest of us on Monday :asskick::D.

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back