New year, new Jane!

Thanks Val, have you got your mojo back yet? You have done really well, well done!
I lost 2lbs this week, as long as I am losing I am quite happy. I am not counting syns at the moment but loosly following slimming world.

Hope that all is well with you. xxx

Hi Jane, I rejoined class last night after a disastrous few months off so hopefully I can get back on track now like you have :)

Lost 1.5 lbs and have decided with my husband to go back to Wednesday WI. At least it gives us 2 days after the weekend to do a bit of damage control!!

Hi Jane well done on ur loss so far x lost my mojo a bit have had one of my grandchildren staying for 2 weeks I keep eating the goodies I bought him ;-) he's leaving today so hopefully will get back on track. Hope u have a good weekend xxx

Thanks Val. Its always hard when we get out of routine. You have done so well so far Val and I am sure that you will get back on track as soon as you get a bit of time to yourself.
We went to the Herefordshire food festival yesterday, lots of temptations!! I am trying to do some damage limitation today and tomorrow. xxx

Hi Val, nice to hear from you. I have also been struggling. Just can't get it together. I had lots of malteser moments last week which hasn't helped !! Hop that you have turned the corner. xx

I have just come back from a holiday and have put on weight. I have found it hard to focus during the last few months and am paying the inevitable price. I weighed in at 16st 8lbs this morning so I am almost back at square one. I will officially weigh on Wednesday. It's nearly 6 weeks until Christmas so I had better get a grip. !!!!

Lost 4 pounds but can't really take credit for it as I have been oof with stress for the last 2 weeks. Usually I comfort eat but it had the opposite effect on me for once. I am trying to lose a few more pounds before Christmas so onwards and upwards.

Lost 4 pounds but can't really take credit for it as I have been oof with stress for the last 2 weeks. Usually I comfort eat but it had the opposite effect on me for once. I am trying to lose a few more pounds before Christmas so onwards and upwards.

hi jane dont worry about the weight u have put on draw the line under it and start afresh, i did manage to lose 21\2 st but need to get bum in gear to lose 2 more. i am going back to sw 30th dec they r starting an afternoon class. hope you are all ok and have a great Christmas xxx

Well Done Val, great to hear from you. Have you joined a class you have been to before or is it a new one? I have put on over Christmas but plan to start plan on Monday.

Hope that you had a good Christmas. Happy New Year. xx

I have reset all my settings and now aim to get to target next year for my 60th Birthday. I cringe at the thought of hitting 60 , where have all the years gone?
So fresh sheet, fresh start. I have about 18mnths to get to target and want to lose about 4 stone. At least its enough time to avoid coming under too much pressure. I will not be going to class for now and aim to have red and green days with the odd EE thrown in.

I have joined a lunchtime SW class just up the road from where I work as I feel that I need the support.
My husband is less than impressed as he thinks it's a waste of money given the amount of times I have re-joined!!! Hey ho I will just have to prove him wrong.

Lost 3lbs this week so very happy. I had a challenging weekend with food and will probably have another one this weekend as we are out to eat twice. Just have to make the wisest choice I suppose and have another fish day on monday!!

Lost 1.5lbs, hoped for a bigger loss but happy. Will be happier when I have made it through the Easter minefield. Hope to try some new SW recipes over the weekend.

Back