New year, new Jane!

Hi Val, I have had a disastrous few weeks. Put in 4.5lbs last week and have eaten everything I shouldn't this last weekend. I am expecting another gain. Think I will have to start writing everything down again. Hey ho.

Hope that all is well with you Val. xx

Hi Val, I have had a disastrous few weeks. Put in 4.5lbs last week and have eaten everything I shouldn't this last weekend. I am expecting another gain. Think I will have to start writing everything down again. Hey ho.

Oh dear I know how hard it is to stay on track life gets in the way sometimes ;( but just draw that line under it & start afresh. It will be interesting to see how much I weigh at class tomorrow not looking forward to it but its got to be done. Hope you have a better week this week good luck at weigh inccx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Val, it has been an awful week. My mum fell again and broke both her legs. They can't pin and plate her because of severe osteo porosis. They have put her in plaster and we are now waiting for her to be transferred to a community hospital. Its really hard watching her suffer and what makes it worse is our dog was involved in her fall. A delivery man kept knocking at the door and ringing the bell. Mum doesn't normally answer the door but because he was so persistant she told Poppy to go to her bed and went to the door. When mum opened the door the dog went to the door and she overbalanced. Steve and I feel really awful. Mum has been through so much during the last few years and now this.

Needless to say my diet has gone out the window. I havn't bothered weighing but know that I need to get my act together.

Oh Jane so sorry to hear about ur poor mum she has been through the mill, just unfortunate about the dog nobodies fault & I bet she likes having him there for company. I'm not surprised diets gone out the window ((( big hug ))) take care xxx

Hi Jane how's the week going? Keep thinking about your poor mum she certainly has had a rough run hope it soon starts getting better for you all :) have you managed to stay on plan this week? Know how hard it is with so much going on :( lots of love xxx

Thanks Val, Happy New Year! I am going to get back to plan tomorrow though my official WI will be on Wednesday. I have put on a lot of weight so I need to get back into gear. I don't want to join a class at the moment as I have still got too much going on with mum. She is still in hospital and is likely to be there for some time.

Thanks Val, Happy New Year! I am going to get back to plan tomorrow though my official WI will be on Wednesday. I have put on a lot of weight so I need to get back into gear. I don't want to join a class at the moment as I have still got too much going on with mum. She is still in hospital and is likely to be there for some time.

Hi Jane glad ur getting back to it only makes you feel worse with the extra lbs back on as I know so well :-( I have been dieting but not really following Sw I just find when we go out to eat if I can't get something Sw friendly I go off track for weeks so have found a plan that's more sustainable for me. I know its easy for me to say but try not to get stressed out with your mum in Hosp cause it doesn't alter the fact she's there & will make you feel worse ( hmm ought to try this myself lol) take care love val xxx

Thanks Val, what plan are you follwing? Are you still going to come on minimins?

I have indeed put on a lot of weight but at least its not quite as bad as it was on Monday. I have been 100% on plan for the last 2 days so its a step in the right direction.

Hope that things are going well with you Val. xx

Thanks Val, what plan are you follwing? Are you still going to come on minimins?

I have indeed put on a lot of weight but at least its not quite as bad as it was on Monday. I have been 100% on plan for the last 2 days so its a step in the right direction.

Hope that things are going well with you Val. xx

Hi Jane I'm following one called the no s diet, you eat what u want but have to have 3 meals a day + no snacks Mon to Fri then sat & sun you can have a snack, you limit sugar through the week, u put enough on ur plate to last you through to next meal you can't have any second helpings, think it will suit me cause if we eat out I can have anything off the menu at home I will do Sw chips & other Sw recipes that I enjoy eating, it will be interesrpting to see how I get on, I haven't had any cravings for sweets or chocolate this week which is a good sign :)
I will still pop on here
, well done getting back to plan u will feel a lot better for it. Hope u have a good weekend xxx

Hi Jane I'm following one called the no s diet, you eat what u want but have to have 3 meals a day + no snacks Mon to Fri then sat & sun you can have a snack, you limit sugar through the week, u put enough on ur plate to last you through to next meal you can't have any second helpings, think it will suit me cause if we eat out I can have anything off the menu at home I will do Sw chips & other Sw recipes that I enjoy eating, it will be interesrpting to see how I get on, I haven't had any cravings for sweets or chocolate this week which is a good sign :)
I will still pop on here
, well done getting back to plan u will feel a lot better for it. Hope u have a good weekend xxx

Hi Jane I lost 2lb this week so plan is working :) but have decided the weekends when I'm allowed to have snacks am going to have fruit did find Sunday I ate 3 shapers bars one after the other I know its not that bad but found I had a craving for sugar after eating them & struggled to stop, didn't have any problem through the week when I wasn't touching sugar so def the way to go for me. It was nice being able to go out & eat anything I wanted without worrying about going off plan. Hope you are still managing to stay on track xxx

Well done Val, I lost 2lbs also which I am pleased about as I had a few blips over the weekend. I am glad that the new plan suits you. Hope that you have a good week. xx

Well done Val, I lost 2lbs also which I am pleased about as I had a few blips over the weekend. I am glad that the new plan suits you. Hope that you have a good week. xx

Well done Jane x hope you have a good weekend xx

We came back from a weeks holiday in Tenby on Saturday. It was great to walk on the beach and breath in the sea air. I am not back at work until Wednesday so its been a nice break. I ate all sorts the week before we left and while I was away but feel more focused now. Official WI is Wednesday but I haven't put on as much as I expected, unless it still hasn't caught up with me!!

I gained 2lbs. I am relieved that it wasn't more! Back on plan. I plan to make some 'scones' tonight in preparation for a green day tomorrow.

I gained 2lbs. I am relieved that it wasn't more! Back on plan. I plan to make some 'scones' tonight in preparation for a green day tomorrow.

hi jane that was a good amount to put on, i could easily put 7 plus on, hope all is ok with you, ive been on & off plan last few weeks need to get a grip go to malta in june eeek lol. take care love val xx

Back