New year, new Jane!

Nice to hear from you Val, I put on another 2lbs unfortunatly. I have been eating my stress away. Mum was told last week that her walking days are over. She is still trying to get her head around it, understandably. She will be coming home around 3rd March but will have to sleep downstairs as she is unable to transfer onto the stairlift. We need to do a moving and handling course as we will have to hoist mum when the carers aren't there. Everything is happening so fast and we have loads to do before mum comes home. Is will be nice to have her home.

You have done well Val, are you still following the same plan? xxx

Nice to hear from you Val, I put on another 2lbs unfortunatly. I have been eating my stress away. Mum was told last week that her walking days are over. She is still trying to get her head around it, understandably. She will be coming home around 3rd March but will have to sleep downstairs as she is unable to transfer onto the stairlift. We need to do a moving and handling course as we will have to hoist mum when the carers aren't there. Everything is happening so fast and we have loads to do before mum comes home. Is will be nice to have her home.

You have done well Val, are you still following the same plan? xxx

Hi Jane sorry to hear about ur mum it will be good for u to have her back home bet she will be glad to get home too. I am calorie counting at moment did lose on the no s diet but got out of right frame of mind again so thought I would give cc a go will be interesting to see if I lose anything I weigh on Tues have been allowing myself 1200 cals. Hope you have a good weekend xx

Thanks Val, mum came home on Tuesday and we now have a completely different routine. Steve and I have our lounge in mums old bedroom and mum has a profiling bed downstairs. 2 carers come 4 times a day and mum is even more frail than she was before the accident.

Needless to say my eating pattern has been less than good. However the sunshine this weekend has given me a boot up the proverbial so I am trying to get myself back on track. I plan to weigh on Wednesday.

How are you doing Val? xx

I stayed the same as last time which pleases me, as although we have been very active we ate whatever was easiest during the last weeks which included takaways and Pizza !!

So fresh start:)

I stayed the same as last time which pleases me, as although we have been very active we ate whatever was easiest during the last weeks which included takaways and Pizza !!

So fresh start:)

Hi Jane how's it going? I've just been to my daughter in Wales was intending to be good but failed miserably lol, still can't seem to get into right frame of mind, I really must get my act together ;-(. Hope your mums improving & that you & hubby are doing OK xxx

Nice to hear from you Val, its always hard when we are away to stick to plan. Mum is settling in though she is finding her days quite busy between visits from carers, physio,OT and district nurses! I have been off sick since Tuesday last week with a chest infection and on my second lot of antibiotics. Signed off until 1st April. I am feeling a bit penned in at the moment. I will message you later Val. xx

Forgot to say that I have lost 5.5 lbs, I suppose some good has come out of me being ill!

hi jane hope ur feeling better now x, the stress of worrying about ur mum wouldnt have helped, my OH's mum lives in her bedroom luckily its a big room it has tv and sink in it, she never comes down stairs we did offer to get a stair lift but she said she would be too scared to use it, she has 3 carers coming in each day & OH pops round every day. well done on ur brilliant loss x im still mucking aound on it one day off the next lol but need to get my finger out go to malta in 2 months eeeek. take care xxx

Thanks Val, hope you had a good Easter and good luck with your WI.

I have been struggling big time, can't seem to get past the stress without scoffing!! Need to get my head in the right place. xx

Thanks Val, hope you had a good Easter and good luck with your WI.

I have been struggling big time, can't seem to get past the stress without scoffing!! Need to get my head in the right place. xx

Hi jane i was a pig over easter weighed 15st 5lb last tues weighed today & was 14st 11lbs 8lb loss was elated going to malta in 6 weeks woykd like to get to 14 st by then. Just been eating sensible & no crap just need to keep it up now. Im not surprised you have a job getting ur head round it what with ur mum. Hope shes doing ok. Take care xx

Thanks Val. Mum has been in hospital again and is coming home today. It's been a hard few weeks as mum has been so unwell. Hopefully things will calm down a bit now that they have sorted her medication out.
I have been completely off plan but hope to get my head back in the right place soon.

Congratulations on your weight loss Val, I am sure that you must be looking forward to your Holiday in Malta. xx

Thanks Val. Mum has been in hospital again and is coming home today. It's been a hard few weeks as mum has been so unwell. Hopefully things will calm down a bit now that they have sorted her medication out.
I have been completely off plan but hope to get my head back in the right place soon.

Congratulations on your weight loss Val, I am sure that you must be looking forward to your Holiday in Malta. xx

Hi jane sorry to hear ur mums been in hosp again can imagine how hard its been for you. Let the dieting take a back burner for now
;-) . Take care xxx

Thanks Val. I tried on some summer clothes yesterday and got a bit of a shock, everything seems tight. Its time I got back into gear. I am dreading WI tomorrow but at least it's a step in the right direction. I don't think that I have WI on minimins since the begining of April! I have certainly got into some very bad habits during the last months.

Hope that things are going well with you Val. xx

I have gained 4.5lbs during the last 2 months, it could have been worse I suppose. I started eating sensibly yesterday so hope to see a oss next week.l

Hi Val, mum has arrived back today, having been away for respite care for 9 days, we had time at home which has gone far too quickly. I have been completely off plan for weeks so have naturally gained weight. I know that I can't afford to put more weight on so need to get a grip.

How are you doing Val? Have you been on Holiday yet? It nice to hear from you. Hope that all is well. xx

I have put on almost half a stone!!! I will use Tuesday as my WI day from now on. I am pretty disgusted with myself but it doesn't surprise me. Anyway I am back on plan and hope that my husband is going to join me.

Hi Jane glad u had a break from ur mum it's very stressful for u, don't worry about the half stone it will soon come off, will be good if ur hubby joins u will give u but more incentive. Yes have been to Malta loved it lost weight cause food was awful, I have lost just over 2 st but need to lose at least another 2 but bit stuck at moment have lost my mojo. Have bought myself a juicer been having veg ones in morning might start having 2 a day then meal at might see if that motivates me ;-) lovely to see u back xxx

Back