Newbie here, never dieted before

High 5 Andy!!!!

...Leading the way in 'avoidance of habitual junk food/drink!' It can be done, and is sooo worth it. Just think of the damage you could have done! Another victory in the bag :)

One more sleep till that bar us yours!

Have good day...

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales! Go by shape.

Haha it was watering, especially as I cooked it and cut it up for them (my house I'm host) but ok like some kind of cyborg when I'm on a mission haha wasn't even tempted to try a bit :p

Not long until that bar for us both yup :)

Day 9

Brekkers - Vanilla Shake
Lunch - Chicken & Mushroom Soup
Snack - Strawberry Shake in blender with ice (nice!)
Evening meal (Shortly) - Oriental Chilli Soup

Really getting into the swing of the diet now, not missing "proper" food anymore & just staying focused on being 100%

Off down the pub later for a couple of sparkling waters :)

Hope everyone else has a nice Friday evening
Andy

Go easy on the sparkling water, Andy. Don't want you letting your hair down too much!

Ul be amazed at the sight of the drunken people. I had sparkling water at a hen day/night/day couple weeks ago. Eye opener!

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Sat there with a few strathmores whilst the others caned the booze, I was jealous cos I love real ale but not enough to break my resolve.

Plus I get my peanut bar this evening, my CDC thought I was having it last night so texted me excited to hear what I thought of it, think she's more excited than me bless her :D

Sooo ... How was the peanut bar?? As good as you've been hoping??

The malt toffee and the choc one is delish by the way!! Maybe try them next time ;)

Want a full, blow by blow account of the consumption of the peanut bar!

I chop mines into 12 bits, so it lasts a bit longer. it does feel more substantial than if I was to wallop it in 3 bites!!! Some people put theirs in the fridge too to try to make them harder to chew n last longer!

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

I'm sad to report that whilst it was nice, I wasn't that taken with it :-( I enjoyed it but will reserve full judgement until I've tried all the others, ah well :-(

Just like to add I've always been a savoury person so never been to fussed about sweet stuff anyway - which prob doesn't help hehe

Aww never mind! I'm more savoury but my palate is changing.

Lemon bars supposed to be lush. Ill find out in about 30 hours!!!

Bars will be handy for being on the go.

I've got T in the Park (Scotland's equivalent to Glastonbury, for a weekend in a fortnight. Will be camping. So I need to carry bars cos won't be able to make soups/porridge etc. they also don't allow you to take ANY food or drink onto the airfield. You have to buy in there. I'll be able to hide bars that won't get detected in a search. They search everyone!

Have a good day :)

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Knock yourself out buddy!!!

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

:D

Just finished doing the best bbq for my parents & the missus, I always get the food from the farm shop as it's so damned good - smells divine! Sat there and had my oriental chilli soup haha - bossing this diet :D

Well done you. Big pat on the back!!!

I've not had my first meal yet. Trying to save them for later incase I have a wobble like last night (licked barbecue sauce off my fingers, had 100g plain chicken and an extra shake... The shame of it :)
here's my excitement for the rest of the day, until bedtime!!! ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372596571.793646.jpg

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

I must say peanut isn't my favourite! Wait til you try the toffee malt one! Mmmm ;)

God your so strong I would love a BBQ right now!!

I did one for friends in my second week and actually was ok sticking to my shake but I would find it hard resisting now!!

When's your next bar then?

Blank screen - someone is procrastinating! :p

Procrastinating like mad here!!! Brother has just texted me pic of his Sunday dinner. Ragbag! I've just cooked a storm in the kitchen and I smell of rosemary and garlic. My kitchen smells divine. Just served sticky toffee pudding and now I'm back in the office with the windows open to get rid of the heavenly smells :)

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Next bars - 1 on Weds night after my WI & 1 Saturday night for another treat I think Hayley, I think Toffee Malt and the Lemon

Sticky toffee pudding is one of my all time faves, I got them lemon tart. Made everyone take something home so there was nothing left here to tempt me hehe

Back