Newbie here, never dieted before

Day 14

Hi All, just got back from WI2 - 4lbs off this week, not too fussed that it's low (even though I've been totally 100%) as I feel and look much healthier and thinner, here's to the next week of 100% SS!

Just had the toffee malt chewy bar - so much better than the peanut crunch, it reminded me of a cadbury's fudge - LOVELY!!

Hope everyone is good!

Bar wise it was chocolate orange... I did like it. Bit like an orangey fudge. It's quite dense which is good!

I like same flavours as you too. They are my top two! Have you tried tomato? Don't bother!!!

Don't blame you about making most of lounges when you travel! I got upgraded from business class last long haul flight. Was hammered within an hour. Guy kept giving me different alcohol with every course... "can i recommend you try the... it brings out the flavour in the dish..." Aye, go on then. I'm all about the flavours! Had a great sleep too :)

So ur a velvet fan then?! I've got 3 eating events today. Think ill have soups in between, hidden from the public eye. I like my wee ritual of making it and eating it. I actually lick the bowl... Sshhhh, don't tell!

Good news is,..I had a choice of 3 dresses to wear today (got a presentation to deliver to about 50 people) Last week my favourite was too tight and now it fits. Yee-har!

Well done on the dress! I've just got into a pair of old levis that I've not worn for years, awesome feeling!

Aye always has to be business when I'm going so far, couldn't function when i got there otherwise hehe.

Last edited:
Well done on the loss!! I bet your clothes are fitting better :)
I lost 6lbs this week really chuffed! Fitted nicely in size smaller clothes today too :D
Keep it up x

4lbs is great, well done you! Keep that up, you'll lose over a stone in a month! Glad you're still raring to go :)

So you like the malted toffee then? They remind me of a 'whopper' which is a sweet from my childhood that no one has heard of!

Keep going!!'

Hayley, well done chick! 6lb is fab :)

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Survived my 3 eating events and presentation went well. Had soup at 12.30 then nowt until about 10pm I think? Was a busy day. Had to force myself to have a soup and a bar then :-/ had another lemon but didn't chop it up. Just munched it and it tasted better!

No more temptation in my way, apart from cakes in the staff room at work. That won't be a problem!

Have a good day :)

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Day 15

Brekkie - Chocolate Tetra
Lunch - DISASTER! Forgot my lunch
Snack - DISASTER (see above) - Had to have at 6 when I got home instead of 4
Evening - Oriental Chilli (just had mmmm mmm)

Just been down the pub with the lads, had a glass of strathmore whilst they tucked into their Becks Vier (mmmmmmm) and they're booked into the pub restaurant for 8:30 so I've come home to have my soup and sip highland spring haha. ROCK N FECKIN ROLLLLLL

I'm saving my lemon bar for tomorrow night :)

Well done Andy and everyone else on your losses! I am starting tomorrow and your all such a fab inspiration. I hope I have your willpower!

Hey Andy, I'm on the Buxton tonight. Neat. No ice. No slice. Living on the wild side :)

Well done for your resolve! Have a fab Friday and REMEMBER YOUR SUPPLIES!!!

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

P.S I've decided I like lemon bar!

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Doh!!! You're a doughball :-/ hate when that happens. It really makes me feel vulnerable. Like I can snaffle everything in sight!!

Hope u survived ;-) x

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Waited until I got home, finished work at 2 so it wasn't bad.....however.....

Last night I REALLY wanted proper food, particularly chicken. so I texted my CDC and asked if I could have some, which I could.

So last night I had a chicken breast and a salad, and it was DIVINE. Has sorted me out for another week or so before I break ketosis for Oz. So damned good.

Anyway, today I'm back on 100% SS and just about to have my afternoon shake :)

Hope everyone else is decent?

REALLY WANTED... I know that feeling!

Well done for thinking before diving in. When ur in that mode, anything is edible! Always handy to have chicken and prawns in stock to eat if need be. Glad you savoured your chicken :)

You'll soon be back on an even keel again and coast along for another while.

I'm winning at the minute. Not bothered by food at all. Love my soups n bars. Feel like I cd do this forever but I know that wont last long! Going to be 100% at my music festival in Scotland next weekend (goin pretend I'm drinking vodka!) prob is the week of 22 July. I have to eat at my leaving-do dinner. Can't suggest we go to a Cambridge restaurant where ill order a soup! Ill have to eat something then so I don't look n feel like a freak! I know that will knock me off balance no matter how good I am. It always unsettles me!

Anyway, hope youre on top :)

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

I could have left it but she said crack on so I thought why the hell not :D

I don't want to have it all the time, so it may become a weekly treat instead of a bar.

Feeling good today

Day 17

Brekkers - Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
Lunch - Butterscotch Shake
Snack - Banana Shake
Evening - Oriental Chilli Soup

Off to a big garden party tomorrow so shall be packing my shakes hehe

I'm winning at the minute. Not bothered by food at all. Love my soups n bars. Feel like I cd do this forever but I know that wont last long! Going to be 100% at my music festival in Scotland next weekend (goin pretend I'm drinking vodka!) prob is the week of 22 July. I have to eat at my leaving-do dinner. Can't suggest we go to a Cambridge restaurant where ill order a soup! Ill have to eat something then so I don't look n feel like a freak! I know that will knock me off balance no matter how good I am. It always unsettles me!

Glad to hear it! Sounds like your mind is ON IT!

Chat to your CDC and take the menu with you if possible, you can decide which is the best option beforehand, it will only take 2 days to get back into Ketosis so ENJOY IT :p

Good idea!

No point in chatting to CDC because she's useless. Has a BMI of about 40 and zero personality. Just delivers products and that's it. Think she's depressed...just in it for the money. I'm going to change to exante soon. sachets are similar in content but way cheaper and u order online with next day delivery. Pointless paying over the odds, esp when CDC doesn't motivate.

Anyway, stay strong thus week mate. U want to be ur best when u go to Aus :)

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Back