Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

Just had a cheeky weigh in.. 10.13.8!!!!!!!! I've finally shifted into the 10s!! Am absolutely buzzing as I really feel my hard work has paid off this week :D

Hey guys :)

so today's diary;

saturday 24th August.

B: 1/2 grapefruit, French toast, bacon and maple syrup (2 syns) my little treat for a great week!

L: Chicken tikka rice salad from this months magazine- it was lovely!! And I made enough for lunch today and tomorrow's lunch :D

D: work was beyond manic today :( I cooked a massive shepherds pie for the residents dinner (pork mince, mushrooms, peppers, carrots, onion, garlic, herbs, oxo cubes, tinned tomatoes, peas and sweet potato) and then wasn't hungry at all.. And then I was just too busy to stop and cook my own dinner. So I ended up eating the rest of my tikka salad leftover from lunch and had a small bowl of the shepherds pie.

then had a gold bar (6 syns) and a bowl of strawberries with a tsp of sugar (1 syn)

drunk 2.5 litres of water today.

Syns for today = 9

syns for the week 94/105

body magic: none today- had planned to walk to work but couldn't face turning up to work soaking wet as its been raining all day!! :/ so tomorrow will be my body magic marathon!!

Hope you all had a great Saturday :D

xxx

Just wanted to say hello Diary is looking fab so subscribed to get some scrummy ideas. Well done on getting to the 10's :) x

Just wanted to say hello Diary is looking fab so subscribed to get some scrummy ideas. Well done on getting to the 10's :) x

Hi! :D thanks for subscribing :) I look forward to sharing some more ideas and motivation with you.

have a good day

xx

Morning all!

so diary for today is as follows;

Sunday 25th August.

B: sausage (1 1/2 syns) and onion sandwich (HEB) berries and yogurt (2) 2 x coffees (HEA)

L: Chicken tikka salad from this months magazine.

D: sausages (1 1/2 syns) and roast potatoes and loads of veg (cabbage, mange tout, sugar snap, carrot and swede mash) gravy (2 syns) was going to have roast chicken with this meal but as I did not eat my sausages last night (they've been defrosted and I don't want them to go to waste! Definitely going to separate the packet next time I buy some!)

snacks: big bowl of strawberries and tsp of sugar (1syn)

water 2.5-3 litres

body magic: 40 minute walk.

weight: 10 stone 13 pounds exactly!! :D

have a good Sunday all

xxx

Hi all,

not feeling too great today.. :/ maybe a bit hormonal? So going to keep a close eye on my food cravings today to see if I am actually hungry or if its an emotional trigger..

so today's food diary;

weight 10 stone 13 pounds exactly. :D

Monday 26th August

B: French toast (HEB), maple syrup (2 syns) and bacon. 1/2 grapefruit. 2 x coffees (HEA)

L: loaded potato skins with garlic and herb Philly (28g = 2 syns) bacon and onions. With salad and also some 'leftover roast' veggie patties if I can squeeze them in (if not il make them at lunch and have them as a mid afternoon snack)

D: meatballs and pasta with broccoli (loads of extra veg in the tomato sauce) half fat cheese (14g = 2 syns)

Snacks: berries (blackberries -from the garden!! Blueberries and strawberries) with yogurt (2 syns)

water: 2.5- 3 litres

body magic: day 2 of C25K

days syns: 8/105

Morning Nic sorry to hear your not feeling too good ((hugs)) - however, your food looks great today keep it up and you will have a fab result at WI. x

Morning Nic sorry to hear your not feeling too good ((hugs)) - however, your food looks great today keep it up and you will have a fab result at WI. x

Thanks very much for the support :) im hoping that my work out with help bring out my happy hormones later ;) im sure it will help either way!

Hope you are having a good day as well :D

Xx

Your a better person than me even doing a work out lol im still in my PJ's oops. I do intend going to the shops at some point if I can get my a$$ into gear hehe

Your a better person than me even doing a work out lol im still in my PJ's oops. I do intend going to the shops at some point if I can get my a$$ into gear hehe

Oh no don't get me wrong. . I am still very much in my pjs!! Worked all weekend and then got woken up at 4am this morning by my cousin and 3 mates back from a night out-it was like the house was under attack!!! :eek: I feel really old aa I can't even remember the last time I did that :/ need to get out more!! So very tired today and am reserving all energy by watching my catch up tv in my pjs and heading out to do my workout this afternoon/evening before going to see my bf tonight :D. I have gained massive motivation in the past week by joining and using this site, and also by getting my bum in gear and starting to exercise where I can.

Xx

This site and the people on it along with their vast knowledge keeps me going too. I would have packed in long before now if it hadnt been for the lovely people I have met on here.

I was up at 3am this morning too, my son decided to let the whole street know he was home from a night out with his mates by banging about and dropping stuff arghhhhh - needless to say he is still in bed nursing a mega hangover me thinks

This site and the people on it along with their vast knowledge keeps me going too. I would have packed in long before now if it hadnt been for the lovely people I have met on here.

I was up at 3am this morning too, my son decided to let the whole street know he was home from a night out with his mates by banging about and dropping stuff arghhhhh - needless to say he is still in bed nursing a mega hangover me thinks

It is fantastic :D and has really made me realise how support can really help someone when they are in positive (and a negative) mindset :)

Oh dear. . So your feeling like me then! Lazy afternoon all round ;)

Xx

It is fantastic :D and has really made me realise how support can really help someone when they are in positive (and a negative) mindset :)

Shopping is done and thats me for the day lol lazy I know. Thats what Bank Hols are for right!! lol x

Shopping is done and thats me for the day lol lazy I know. Thats what Bank Hols are for right!! lol x

Indeed it is!! Enjoy the sunshine! I am gearing myself up to head out for day two of c25k in about an hour.. its going to be a tad warm I feel! :eek:

Xx

How do you start couch to 5k? Xx

Hey laura :) its just an app on my phone (I have a samsung) and you can get it on the app store as well. It is free!! Just type in c25k. The couch to 5k app talks over your music (tells you when to walk and when to run) it is very gradual and the first day went better than I hoped! Also there are apps called mapmywalk and mapmyrun which are also free and I have been using to save my stats on there as well. They can run at the same time too!

Xx

Hey laura :) its just an app on my phone (I have a samsung) and you can get it on the app store as well. It is free!! Just type in c25k. The couch to 5k app talks over your music (tells you when to walk and when to run) it is very gradual and the first day went better than I hoped! Also there are apps called mapmywalk and mapmyrun which are also free and I have been using to save my stats on there as well. They can run at the same time too!

Xx

The first week is 5 minute warm up, then 60 seconds jogging, 90 seconds walking for 20 minutes, then a 5 minute cool down walk. Its perfect for me as there is a field 5 minutes away from my house! Thats 3 times a week, then the next level is 90 seconds jogging 2 minutes walking. . And if you feel you need to stay on a level you can just carry it on for another week :D

Back