Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

Thanks love...I want to get into running! How's your bank holiday been?

Xx

No worries :)

I did my second day today, it went well although I went this afternoon which was absolutely boiling but I was supposed to be seeing my bf tonight so wanted to do it before I went out..

However!! My bf and I had a silly barny and he cancelled our evening :'( so really upset as we only get to see each other twice a week due to work and uni commitments. . So annoyed that I rearranged my day for no reason. . And annoyed that I am upset :( so my bank holiday hasn't gone to plan.. how was yours?

Xx

Ahh men are nuisances! I live with my fella so I don't have that problem, but we constantly bicker so be glad of the peace, you should have got the girls round for a girly night! My bank holiday has been ok.....not done much but picked a little bit :(

Xx

I know.. I'm just about to flick through my copy of "men are from mars" so hopefully I can sleep a bit easier tonight :/ we are coming up to a year next week.. And the only times we struggle is when our communication suffers a blow, we are usually really good at talking but as he is male.. He struggles to tell me when something's bothering him (yet wants me to tell me what's wrong with me so he can try and help..) confused!!! :eek: glad yours was ok, don't worry too much about picking- do you do flexi syns? Also if you start the c25k you will work off any sneaky biscuits you may chomp on (as I just have ;D)

xx

Hi all,

not feeling too great today.. :/ maybe a bit hormonal? So going to keep a close eye on my food cravings today to see if I am actually hungry or if its an emotional trigger..

so today's food diary;

weight 10 stone 13 pounds exactly. :D

Monday 26th August

B: French toast (HEB), maple syrup (2 syns) and bacon. 1/2 grapefruit. 2 x coffees (HEA)

L: loaded potato skins with garlic and herb Philly (28g = 2 syns) bacon and onions. With salad and also some 'leftover roast' veggie patties if I can squeeze them in (if not il make them at lunch and have them as a mid afternoon snack)

D: meatballs and pasta with broccoli (loads of extra veg in the tomato sauce) half fat cheese (14g = 2 syns)

Snacks: berries (blackberries -from the garden!! Blueberries and strawberries) with yogurt (2 syns)

water: 2.5- 3 litres

body magic: day 2 of C25K

days syns: 8/105

So after a really poopy day and evening (had a falling out with my bf :( ) so feeling even worse than this morning!

didn't end up making the leftover patties but the loaded potato skins were lovely!! (Fried some chopped up bacon and mushrooms and add to a bowl with chopped up spring onions and 28g of garlic and herb light Philly (2 syns) a splash of milk and the insides of a microwaved jacket potato - I used a frozen one and then stirred it all together with some seasoning and put it back in the skins and under the grill for 5 minutes)

dinner was lovely and all I did was add 28g of cheese so that was (4 syns) oh and a cheeky slice of garlic bread (5 syns)

i had 3 x nice biscuits as well today (6 syns) one was crushed over a big bowl of berries and yogurt.

day two of C25k was good, but I did it in the afternoon (would have done it in the evening as it would have been cooler but was supposed to be seeing my bf) so it was boiling! But very glad that I did it :)

fluids: 3 litres of water/no added sugar squash.

Total syns this week: 21/105

heres hoping tomorrow will be a happier one!

On a positive note- I didn't do too much emotional eating at all!! :D

xxx

Hey nic is this what the app looks like?

image-1171365002.png

Or have I got the wrong one?

Xx

Hi Nic! Sorry I havent commented for a few days I have had a busy bank holiday

I'm impressed you have managed to diet over the bank holiday :) I definitely haven't haha.

The c25k sounds good, i might download it and use it on the treadmill as my cardio at the gym!

Hope you and your boy are now ok

xxxx

Hi Nic! Sorry I havent commented for a few days I have had a busy bank holiday

I'm impressed you have managed to diet over the bank holiday :) I definitely haven't haha.

The c25k sounds good, i might download it and use it on the treadmill as my cardio at the gym!

Hope you and your boy are now ok

xxxx

Hey Jess :) good to have you back :)

It was quite easy really as I worked all weekend and then had a crappy day yesterday so didn't really feel like a bank holiday at all :( I am proud of myself though for not going off the rails and eating anything in sight as I was really upset. .

C25K is going well :) it is tough but I am.so surprised at what I can already do (I didn't think my fitness level would be this good! ) so even though it is a challenge it is a good one :D and I really need something to focus on and to try and keep my stress levels down.. especially when I go back to uni as its my final year :/

We are better today thanks.. still a little upset but we are going to meet tomorrow so we shall talk it over then. I have spent some of the day reading men are from mars.. and it has actually helped me alot because its just like its talking about me and him!! Its nuts!!

Hope you've had a good day xxx

Hey guys,

So summary for today..

Tuesday 27th August.

B: 1/2 grapefruit, bacon roll ( heb ) 2 x coffees ( hea )

Snack: mullerlight (turkish delight.. I remember why I stopped eating them before.. they taste odd to me :/)

L: 'leftovers' veggie (and a little roasted chicken) patties, just a random mix but they turned out rather nice! Topped them with (2 syns) low fat cheese before putting them under the grill. gold bar (6 syns)

D: random dinner tonight but everyone else was having fish and chips so I chucked something together; roasted chicken breast, sw wedges and a tin of mushy peas :)

Am still feeling a tad emotional today so am trying hard to hold back from having some biscuits with my cup of tea this evening.. I shall have a big bowl of strawberries with a tsp of sugar ( 1 syn ) and will still have enough syns for 3 x nice biscuits or a gold bar (6 syns) so will see how I am feeling later on!

Fluids: 2.5-3 litres of water and no added sugar squash

Body magic: day off!

Have a good evening all

Xx

Aww are you ok nic? Have you spoken to your boyfriend?

Xx

Im ok thanks laura, just still a bit sore about yesterday :( we just do not fall out like that-ever. So its really hard to try and just keep in mind that he is obviously stressed out about stuff.. but he shouldn't be taking it out on me! We are meeting tomorrow and will talk then. We are booking our holiday on Friday so that should be a good way of getting back on track :D Xx

Morning all :D

Feeling much better today :) am off to see my bf soon so will feel even better when I get some things off my chest. But most importantly I get to book my holiday in 2 days!!! (Had to wait until pay day. .) And its 13 days until we go!!! :D hopefully I can lose another 2 pounds before then so that I can keep to my 1-pound-a-week rate.. am keeping a close eye on everyones reviews on the food at the hotel we are thinking of going to.. should be able to do quite alot of damage control as there is alot of salad bars with fresh steaks and fish cooked to order :D of course I will be having a couple of days off plan but will be making sure there are plenty of daily walks and a few laps in the pool as well ;)

Have a great day all and il update my food diary later!

Xx

Hi Nic :)

Glad you are feeling much better today honey. Woop where are you going on your hols? Enjoy your hols you can always work off the odd pound afterwards :D

xxxx

Cheers :) we are off to Lanzarote-costa teguise :D so excited!!!!! Xx

Evening guys!

So this is officially a day off as I kind of went off of plan after breakfast today (in a good way though!) I decided to allow myself a day off from counting syns, this was after meeting my bf and having a good chat and then deciding to go to one of our favourite places for lunch :D it was well worth it!! Then we headed to the cinema to see 'we are the millers' go see it!!! It is brilliant!!!! So here it is... I am trying not to feel guilty whilst I am typing :/

Breakfast: French toast (HEB) bacon and maple syrup

latte (HEA)

Lunch: handmade burger with onion, lettuce, gherkins, tomato and brioche bun (ate half of the bun) a few triple cooked chips. Half of a lemon tart.

Dinner: 1x egg, leftover sw wedges and 1/2 tin of mushy peas. Some homemade blackberry and apple (both from the garden!) crumble and some low fat custard.

fluids: 2 litres of water, cup of tea.

Was supposed to be doing my third day of c25k but didn't get back until after dark.. So will do it tomorrow :)

all in all I think this has been a pretty tame 'off plan' day and will make sure I eat lots of superfree tomorrow! I needed today to get back on track emotionally and feel it was a really good choice to make rather than try and force myself to do something half hearted.

Hope you have all had a good day :)

xxx

I'm glad you and your boy are okay :) the diet defs comes second at times like these xxxx

Back