Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

Thanks guys :D xxx

Hey guys!

So back on it today :)

B: branflakes (HEB) massive bowl of blackberries,blueberries, strawberries and nectarine with yogurt (2 syns) 2 x coffees (HEA)

1 litre of water so far.

L: salmon teriyaki noodle salad from this months mag (loads of superfree: sugar snap, mange tout, peppers, onion, mushrooms, garlic, courgette, carrot)

Snack: melon and strawberries

D: chilli pork and jasmine rice with veg (not sure what yet)

Water: 2.5 - 3 litres

Body magic: walk to and from town to get more superfree - 30 minutes. Day 3 of c25k this evening.

After yesterday I have adjusted my syns... Hopefully extra workouts this week and lowing syns for the rest of the week will balance out yesterday!!

Syns for the week - 84/105

Hey guys!

So back on it today :)

B: branflakes (HEB) massive bowl of blackberries,blueberries, strawberries and nectarine with yogurt (2 syns) 2 x coffees (HEA)

1 litre of water so far.

L: salmon teriyaki noodle salad from this months mag (loads of superfree: sugar snap, mange tout, peppers, onion, mushrooms, garlic, courgette, carrot)

D: chilli pork and jasmine rice with veg (not sure what yet)

Water: 2.5 - 3 litres

Body magic: walk to and from town to get more superfree - 30 minutes. Day 3 of c25k this evening.

After yesterday I have adjusted my syns... Hopefully extra workouts this week and lowing syns for the rest of the week will balance out yesterday!!

Syns for the week - 84/105

Mmm chilli pork sounds good. Well done you for keeping up the exercise too :) I've not done any gym this week, but did walk home yesterday (a whole 15 mins fast walk haha)

xxxx.

Evening :)

So just to update the rest of todays diary;

breakfast and lunch was very nice :D and my snack was melon and blueberries.

Dinner was divine! I added mange tout as a side vegetable.

I only managed to do my walk to and from town today- I was sooooo tired today (I think partly from the emotional couple of days and also just because my body is just not used to working out as much as I have been in the past week or so!) I shall be working Friday-Sunday so I will be walking to and from work each day totalling about 2 hours! :)

Drunk 3 litres of water

Syns: yogurt (2 syns) Extra branflakes ( 5 syns)

So weeks total is 89/105

Hope you have all had a good day :)

Xx

Diary still looking good :) and all that walking - good for you!! xxxx

Diary still looking good :) and all that walking - good for you!! xxxx

Hey Jess :) thanks :) It is good.. but my day off the other day is showing as half a pound back on :( so am trying really hard to lose that AND a pound before monday... but I know every little helps so will keep going :D am feeling better today aftee feeling shattered yesterday. . Going on a bit of a shopping trip tonight so a few trips around Westfields will surely help!!

Xx

Hey Jess :) thanks :) It is good.. but my day off the other day is showing as half a pound back on :( so am trying really hard to lose that AND a pound before monday... but I know every little helps so will keep going :D am feeling better today aftee feeling shattered yesterday. . Going on a bit of a shopping trip tonight so a few trips around Westfields will surely help!!

Xx

Ah don't worry about that, only focus on your weigh in day - you can put on half a pound from water weight :)

ooh yeah that will help, and I am glad that you're feeling better

xxxx

Afternoon all :)

so today's diary;

friday 30th August.

B: branflakes (heb) and 1/2 grapefruit with bowl of strawberries. 2 x coffees (HEA)

L: tuna pasta salad (homemade- lots of iceberg lettuce, red onion, a few olives (1), low fat cheese (3) tuna, pasta and some light salad cream (2) ) and melon, blueberries and raspberries.

D: chilli and garlic prawns with yesterday's leftover stirfry noodle salad.

fluids- 2 litres so far.

body magic- 1 hour of walking to and from work/station today and also joined in with a little aerobics at work :D

off to westfields tonight for a little shop so will clock up a few more steps tonight as well!!

Syns- 95/105

Xx

Yum!

Attachments

• 1377877403984.jpg
    1377877403984.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 84
Dinner looks good :) yummy dishes. When is you weigh in Hun? xxxx.

Dinner looks good :) yummy dishes. When is you weigh in Hun? xxxx.

It was lovely!! My official weigh in day is Monday ( I'm actually doing it at home and not going to a group) am not feeling as confident about this week as I was about last week... Hopefully I can get some more motivation and inspiration this week :)

xx

Morning all :) just off to work so I thought I'd update quickly for today.

B: 1 x bacon 3 x lm red onion sausages (I've read that are syn free? ?) Loads of mushrooms and red onion (it is shopping day so using anything that is still in the fridge!) 2 x coffees ( hea)

That really filled me up so I have packed the following for lunch if I need it all..

L: cantaloupe melon (whole one, plan to chop it all up at work and then eat it today and tomorrow :D) mug shot, yogurt (2 syns) strawberries, branflakes (there was no milk this morning so couldn't have them for breakfast so thought I'd have them for an afternoon snack!!)

D: chicken breast-will roast it in tin foil with rosemary :) sweet potato mash, peas, cabbage and carrots with some gravy (2 syns )

Fluids: 1 litre so far and 1.5 more to go today.

Body magic: 40 minutes walking.

Have a good one all! :)

Xx

Evening summary..

Just had a mugshot for lunch as I did not feel that hungry and also was very busy at work... Had dinner as planned (2 syns for gravy) and also ate my yogurt (2 syns) a while afterwards. Ate my strawberries when I got home (just now) and also drunk at least 2.5 litres today with a couple of cups of tea through the evening (used last on HEA as only have a tiny bit in tea) so did not eat any melon or branflakes... Will be taking them back tomorrow to work (late shift and an early one back to back can be a bit tough at times!)

syns for the week: 99/105

so was a bit naughty today and didn't have my HEB - but am still conscious of the fact that I have been half a pound up since my afternoon off the other day.. Hopefully the scales will have shifted by Monday.

hope everyone's having a good weekend :) catch up tomorrow!

Xx

Diary for Monday 2nd of September; weigh in: sts... 10.13

B: branflakes and 2 x coffees (was supposed to have melon and grapefruit as well but ran out of time :(

L: ribs and wings from a restaurant in westfields... No idea of syns... Really not feeling it today and it is my boyfriends little girls birthday day out so having a bit of a treat day..

D: brought loads of veg and some fish cakes from Marks and Sparks but have not cooked them yet.. Not sure if I will eat them today- feeling very tired!!

fluids- 2.5 litres of water/no added sugar squash.

body magic: laps around westfields.. Brought my running gear to my boyfriends house but just do not have the energy to go out for a run tonight :( hopefully will feel more energised tomorrow.

Hope you have all had a good day! :)

I would still be chuffed to be under the elusive 11 stone honey :)

Have a day off, a reasonable one so you don't get demotivated more, then you will find it easier to get back on it tomorrow

xxxx

I would still be chuffed to be under the elusive 11 stone honey :)

Have a day off, a reasonable one so you don't get demotivated more, then you will find it easier to get back on it tomorrow

xxxx

Thank you :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back