No More Failing.. I am going to do this!!

Hi Sammie,

I'm just starting out as well and I'm 26! Good luck for your weigh in today and remember now is the time to put a line under it all :)

Hi hun thanks for poppin by!! Have u done sw before?
Have u.got a diary?
Xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Bk up t 19stone :(
I knew i wud b im disgusted in my self t think in may i was nearly in the 16's!! Well no more pissin about now!!!!!!!!

I knew i wud b im disgusted in my self t think in may i was nearly in the 16's!! Well no more pissin about now!!!!!!!!

You can do this! Good Luck :) x

You did make me chuckle when I read this!!!

It's scary how easily it goes back on again when you think how hard and how long it takes to lose it isnt it? So not fair!

Just think hun you could be well on your way to losing a stone for Christmas

Do you have a slow cooker? x

Hi Sammie! Don't worry about what the scales said, I can also pile the pounds on very quickly, it's so unfair!

As for syns, I tended to use them in a few ways. Either save them up for a treat when I am watching tv at night, maybe a chocolate or something i have been craving. Or I use them to make my food tastier, like sauces, mayo, low fat spread. Sometimes I use them for extra healthy extra foods, like if I want more bread.

Make sure you try to have them, they say 5 to 15 per day. I think when getting started it's good to have them all so if you stall in the future you can reduce them.

What's on the menu today? Good luck!

You did make me chuckle when I read this!!!

It's scary how easily it goes back on again when you think how hard and how long it takes to lose it isnt it? So not fair!

Just think hun you could be well on your way to losing a stone for Christmas

Do you have a slow cooker? x

Yes huni i have a slow cooker! U ave sum yummy things for me t cook xxx

Hi Sammie! Don't worry about what the scales said, I can also pile the pounds on very quickly, it's so unfair!

As for syns, I tended to use them in a few ways. Either save them up for a treat when I am watching tv at night, maybe a chocolate or something i have been craving. Or I use them to make my food tastier, like sauces, mayo, low fat spread. Sometimes I use them for extra healthy extra foods, like if I want more bread.

Make sure you try to have them, they say 5 to 15 per day. I think when getting started it's good to have them all so if you stall in the future you can reduce them.

What's on the menu today? Good luck!

Yeh i agree i sud use more now so i can lower them!! Xxx

Hi ladies,
Im home n me n lucas are havin a film day :D.
Ok so i have asked becky about syns so im goin t do weekly syns! So 5/15 syns a day is 105 syns a week so at the moment i will try and use as many as poss coz lile lotties said i can start reducing them wen i lose weight n if the weight loss stops!

Ok so day 1..... An extra easy day today
Breakfast
35g shreddies hexa
Milk hexb
Banana

Lunch
Veg omlette (peppers, onions peas)
Mayo 2syns
Salad

Snack fruit/carrot sticks

Dinner
Chicken with hot n spicy seasonin
Veg
Rice

Chocolate buttons (carl brought me.them.yesterday so goin t eat them tonight) 8.5 syns

So 10.5 syns used 94.5 left for the week??!

Is this.a.good day?!!! Goin to plan my weeks.meals tonight wencarls at work n lucas is in bed
Xxxx

Yes huni i have a slow cooker! U ave sum yummy things for me t cook xxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

In that case you need to try the schwartz slow cooker chicken curry, it's gorgeous. It's either 3.5 Syns or 4 Syns for the sachet but it serves 4 so it would work out at 1 syn per portion.

The first time I made it with chicken and the second time I did it with stewing steak and I think it was even nicer. It tastes like a proper homemade curry :D x

I always do my syns over the week as well sammie x

In that case you need to try the schwartz slow cooker chicken curry, it's gorgeous. It's either 3.5 Syns or 4 Syns for the sachet but it serves 4 so it would work out at 1 syn per portion.

The first time I made it with chicken and the second time I did it with stewing steak and I think it was even nicer. It tastes like a proper homemade curry :D x

Oooo ill get that wen i go.shoppin, so if i had it.for dinner one.night n then the nxt day with.something.else its 2syns a serving?
Xxx

I always do my syns over the week as well sammie x

Do u find it works for u that way? I am not worried about.eatin.out or take aways as we are.pretty skint at the moment so it wud.b usin.syns.for a lil.wine or sauces chocolate ect
Xxx

Do u find it works for u that way? I am not worried about.eatin.out or take aways as we are.pretty skint at the moment so it wud.b usin.syns.for a lil.wine or sauces chocolate ect Xxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app
Much better coz some days I have like 30 syns, have what I want and I never feel like dieting, when I'm restricted, that's when it all goes horribly wrong haha x

Jus had my lunch it was lovely! Im pretty full as well! Later ill have an apple or orange if needed!!
Xx

I have LOADS of weight watcher sausages in the freezer so seeing there only half a syn.each is amazin!! Nice t no 1syn for 2 (that right) and.i can get them.used up!!

I ave sum nume carrot and swede mash is it free?!

Xx

The schwartz chicken curry is 3.5 Syns and everything you out in with it is free so depending on how many portions you get, just divide the 3.5 Syns by it. I just rounded it up to 4 Syns and it made 4 portions so I call it 1 Syn a portion

I can't see the carrot an swede mash on my app. I will have a look later when I log onto my laptopamobob x

The schwartz chicken curry is 3.5 Syns and everything you out in with it is free so depending on how many portions you get, just divide the 3.5 Syns by it. I just rounded it up to 4 Syns and it made 4 portions so I call it 1 Syn a portion

I can't see the carrot an swede mash on my app. I will have a look later when I log onto my laptopamobob x

Cheers becky xxx

Back