No More Failing.. I am going to do this!!

I can't find the nu me carrot and swede mash. Can you take a pic and I'll work it out for you?

I know the Aunt Bessie one is free x

I can't find the nu me carrot and swede mash. Can you take a pic and I'll work it out for you?

I know the Aunt Bessie one is free x

Ill send.u it on facebook some reason cnt send it on here cxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Looking Good Sammie, How have u found Day 1? X

Bex my cameras crap n pic is.so bad wat is.it u need off it xx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I need all of this per 100g x

image-3376643243.jpg

OH MY GOD SAMMIE!!!!! They have just advertised Downton for this Sunday as the season finale??? It's nearly even started I feel sad already :'( x

OH MY GOD SAMMIE!!!!! They have just advertised Downton for this Sunday as the season finale??? It's nearly even started I feel sad already :'( x

Hahahaha i no i was goin t say the same to u!!!! It seems t of ben a really short seaspn this time doesnt it!!!
I no theyres a christmas special though :D:D:D
Xxxx

Really good, i have been double checkin.everything but i think tjays good!
Feel full as well soo im.happy!!
Xxx

Awwww I love that Full Feeling! Never really get that on WW :-( x

Ive had one more syn so
11.5 syns today 93.5 left!!

Jus sat having a diet.pepsi watchin death becomes her this is without one of my fav ever films lol xxxx

Hahahaha i no i was goin t say the same to u!!!! It seems t of ben a really short seaspn this time doesnt it!!! I no theyres a christmas special though :D:D:D Xxxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I feels like it's only been on for about 4 weeks. I am not happy!!!! The Christmas special had better be good!

I don't think it's really got going yet this season and now it's over :-( x

I feels like it's only been on for about 4 weeks. I am not happy!!!! The Christmas special had better be good!

I don't think it's really got going yet this season and now it's over :-( x

I must admit im not into it as much as the previous seasons but i wont.give up on downton lol! Yeh i hope the xmas one is good it needs t b ha!!

I must admit im not into it as much as the previous seasons but i wont.give up on downton lol! Yeh i hope the xmas one is good it needs t b ha!! Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I feel the same, I wasn't sure if it was because I'd watched all of the other seasons back to back in the space of about 6 weeks

Maybe it will be on for two hours this Sunday ;-) x

I feel the same, I wasn't sure if it was because I'd watched all of the other seasons back to back in the space of about 6 weeks

Maybe it will be on for two hours this Sunday ;-) x

Jus had a look on the packet cnt ser the calories i think ill bin it n buy aunt bessie of.its free i.cnt see this bein syned but hey ho!
Ive jus checked its on for an.hour and a half!!!! Hope its a good en lol
Xxxx

Jus had a look on the packet cnt ser the calories i think ill bin it n buy aunt bessie of.its free i.cnt see this bein syned but hey ho! Ive jus checked its on for an.hour and a half!!!! Hope its a good en lol Xxxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

An hour and a half? That's nice of them lol!!

Once you've used up all your ww sausages sainsburys sell be good to you Cumberland sausages that are 0.5 syn each and they taste like proper full fat sausages. When I had the first bite of one I had to go and check that packaging to make sure I'd bought the right ones they are that nice! x

Really ok yeh ill get sum of them!!! Really wanted carrot n swede mash tomorrow gggrrrrr!!!!
First day on.SW and i like it alot :D
Xxx

Good luck i'm subscribing, sure you will do fab xx

Back