Operation size 10 wedding dress!

EXCELLENT! What a lovely feeling a good weigh in gives us... :)

I haven't been very good at updating my diary or checking in on other people, but things are a bit crazy at the moment. We are trying to move house and plan for the wedding - all very exciting, but also time consuming! At the moment we live in a really lovely Victorian terrace, with lots of period charm - but fiance is getting fed up with the lack of parking and maintenance issues that arise with an old property. We are currently looking at new builds, which are so expensive, and also have much smaller rooms and about a zillion bathrooms (I'm thinking about all the cleaning and bleach I'll have to get through...) Anyway, his argument is that I got to choose our first house, so he gets to choose the next one..... aghhh!! ;)

Back to the diet. Week 1, and I've lost 5lbs. I'm not sure what's going to happen this week, hoping for a 2lb loss, but we shall see. I just made myself a lovely prawn stir-fry for dinner. Still trying to shake off this cold, but I'm going to force myself to complete some kind of exercise tomorrow.

Good loss for week 1. Don't push yourself too hard if you're not feeling well. Sometimes the body needs to rest to repair. Hope you feel better soon x

Giving you a bump too, ceri, just in case... :)
Cx

Back