Panic- Summer is coming!!!!!!

so glad u got the all clear
hope u can get on with things now instead of worrying about that!
i too dont drink enough water and drink far too much diet coke!
could be worse tho - could be full fat coca cola i was addicted too?
haha i was realy good when at work with water, filled my bottle up at least 5 times a day!
but now im on maternity i just forget to drink sometimes haha
i tend to stop and think around 4ish - have i had a drink today? lol x

Saturday

God I am knackered. After bootcamp yesterday we got take away and wine. I'll put up yesterday's diary later. Most of my weeklies are gone so just hoping for a good weekend now. No doubt it'll be a challenge to be good today and tomorrow eeekkk. But I know if I can get one successful week under my belt I'll be flying .

God I am knackered. After bootcamp yesterday we got take away and wine. I'll put up yesterday's diary later. Most of my weeklies are gone so just hoping for a good weekend now. No doubt it'll be a challenge to be good today and tomorrow eeekkk. But I know if I can get one successful week under my belt I'll be flying .

take away and wine sounds exactly how i wanna spend my saturday night eeeeek!!
monday im back on the wagon!! x

Had another great day. This morning was lovely so we headed to a garden center that has a small zoo, cafe and outdoor play area. The kids loved it. The cafe was beautiful. I had a gorgeous tart and salad. I had to guess at pp again but I think I'm within goal. I'll write up the food diaries later.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. xx

Subscribing :)
Sounds like you've had a lovely weekend x

Had another great day. This morning was lovely so we headed to a garden center that has a small zoo, cafe and outdoor play area. The kids loved it. The cafe was beautiful. I had a gorgeous tart and salad. I had to guess at pp again but I think I'm within goal. I'll write up the food diaries later.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. xx

ahhh how lovely :) x

8 & 9/05/15 - Friday and Saturday

Morning everyone. Its cold and blistery here this morning so I'm still in my pyjamas. I had a sneaky weigh-in this morning and the scales say I've stayed the same so far. Bit disappointed but will not record it as might drop something before Wednesday.

So my diaries as promised for the last 2 days:

FRIDAYS FOOD DIARY

BREAKFAST
Omlette
- 3 eggs (5)
- Basil, spinach and orange bell pepper (0)
pp - 5

LUNCH - (ate out)
Vegetable soup (2)
2 thick scone slices (6)
2 pats of butter (4)
Bite of a caramel square (3)
Diet coke (0)
pp - 15

SNACK
1 chewit (1)
1 rolo (1)
pp - 2

DINNER
50g wholegrain pasta (5)
Left over mince (2)
84g Onken vanilla fat free yoghurt (2)
Grapefruit and 3 strawberries (0)
pp - 9

TREAT NIGHT
King prawn chow mein (12)
Wok fried broccoli in garlic (3)
Prosecco 1.5bottles (27)
pp - 42

TOTALS
DAILIES - 29/29
WEEKLIES - 44/49
EXERCISE - 1hr bootcamp
WATER - 1.5litres

NOTES
Had a really great day. Food wise though..a lot of guessing values, but I'd say I'm not far off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SATURDAYS FOOD DIARY

BREAKFAST
Sourdough bread (3)
36g goats cheese (4)
Basil, tomato puree and tomato (0)
pp - 7

LUNCH - (out)
Goats cheese and spinach filo tart (10)
Potato and tomato dressing (2)
Apple salad with a yoghurt dressing (1)
Roasted vegetables (1)
Minted peas (1)
Tossed salad leaves (0)
Coffee (0)
pp - 15

DINNER
Pork and chorizo flavoured burgers (aldi) (6)
Side salad - baby gem, shoots, orange bell pepper and tomato (0)
1/2 bottle Prosecco (9)
pp - 15

TOTALS
DAILIES - 29/29
WEEKLIES - 49/49 + 3PP OVER.
EXERCISE - no formal exercise but out and about with family.
WATER - 1litre

NOTES
Over my weeklies but hoping that the exercise I did this week will cover the extra :rolleyes:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So thats it! I'm going to go look at my old diary on here and see if I can get some inspiration from the last time. I remember being so focused and just doing it. I was at goal then for about 2 years until I had my baby. Since then I've been struggling with sticking to anything. Think I just want to be there and I've no patients for the journey iykwim. But I will get over that and I will do this!! :D

Food sounds absolutely delicious. Hope you're having a nice Sunday x

Sunday 10/05/15

SUNDAYS FOOD DIARY

BREAKFAST
Pink grapefruit (0)
2 McCambridge stoneground (4)
-Scraping of houmous (1)
-Tomato and shoots (0)
pp - 5

LUNCH
HD turkey burger (5)
Food doctor pitta (4)
Tzaiki (1)
- fat free natural yoghurt (2), garlic, lemon juice, mint and cucumber (only used half mixture)
Tossed salad
- Baby gem, yellow bell pepper, cucumber, tomato and shoots (0)
pp - 10

SNACK
Banana muffin (friend made it so guessed)(5)
pp - 5

DINNER
Stirfry
- Sharwoods nest of noodles (6)
- onion, yellow pepper, celery, sugar-snap peas and broccoli (0)
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil (1)
- 1/3 knorr chicken stock pot
- 1/4 knorr chilli fusion pot
pp - 7

SUPPER
Multipack chickatees (2)
Granny smith apple (0)
pp - 2

TOTALS
DAILIES - 29/29
WEEKLIES - 53/49
EXERCISE - NONE
WATER - 1litre

NOTES
Well only getting to put up my diary now. I had a lot of visitors yesterday so I was busy busy. Strayed over my weeklies by 1 today, so 4 weeklies over total. I'm hoping the exercise I did during the week and will do before Wednesday will off set that. Really enjoyed my meals today and was proud I didn't eat anything outside plan barr the muffin that my friend brought over. They also brought take away for the kids. I didn't touch one chip :D:cool:.

Today I am feeling knackered. My son must have had a nightmare last night. He wakened and then wouldn't settle until well after 3a.m which is very unlike him. I couldn't sleep then as had to check him a few times. I am hoping I don't struggle too much today with the tiredness as it can make me reach for sugary rubbish.

Bootcamp tonight. Looking forward to it. Then might go give blood after if I get a chance. If not I'll go tomorrow at some stage.

How was everyones weekends??

Food looks good hun.
Hope your son's nightmare was just a one-off and that you all sleep better tonight.
Enjoy bootcamp x

food looks good :) well done on not even pinching one chip!!!

aww hope ur son was ok afterwards - amelia shouted out in her sleep last week and was really upset :( bless!

how was bootcamp? xx

Monday - 11/05/15

MONDAYS FOOD DIARY

BREAKFAST
Savoury toastie
- 26g goats cheese (2)
- 2 white bread (5)
- spinach, basil and tomato(0)
pp - 7

LUNCH - Sainsburys Cafe
Baked potato (5)
Beans (2)
Lettuce, tomato and cucumber (0)
Pepsi max (0)
pp - 7

DINNER
Happy Pear Hearty Italian and White Bean soup (3)
MP Chickatees (2)
pp - 5

SUPPER
Safari snacks (3) - before exercise class, for energy
MP Crunchie (4)
Tayto cheese and onion (4)
pp - 11

TOTALS
DAILIES - 29/29
WEEKLIES - 54/49
EXERCISE - 1hr core and strength (3 classes this week)
WATER - 1.5litres

NOTES
Busy day. I managed to keep it close to goal anyway even though I really really wanted to just get take away and wallow in a corner. I am definately gonna have to go to bed early. Fingers and toes crossed all the kids sleep through and don't get up too early lol.

Don't know what happened there. Had my diary all nice looking then when i posted it was all squished:(. Fixed it though :D

Last edited:
Back