Panic- Summer is coming!!!!!!

Bootcamp was great girls. I really love my classes. I find that they are the only time I have to myself. I am happier and more confident, more energetic and healthier when I exercise. :D

haha i knew it wouldnt be long before u edited ur squashed up diary haha

thats good it makes u feel like that when i was goin to the gym i hated it - was like a chore, had to drag myself there!! i went with 3 mates too and that didnt help either!!
i should do some sort of exercise tho. the only thing i do atm is walk whilst pushing the pram lol x

haha i knew it wouldnt be long before u edited ur squashed up diary haha

thats good it makes u feel like that  when i was goin to the gym i hated it - was like a chore, had to drag myself there!! i went with 3 mates too and that didnt help either!!
i should do some sort of exercise tho. the only thing i do atm is walk whilst pushing the pram lol x

I hate the gym but I love classes. I think when it comes to exercise, finding something you like is a must. I started exercising with zumba. Really really loved that too.

Ohh and there is nothing wrong with walking. One of the best exercises

I hate the gym but I love classes. I think when it comes to exercise, finding something you like is a must. I started exercising with zumba. Really really loved that too.

Ohh and there is nothing wrong with walking. One of the best exercises

me and friends were thinkin about goin to zumba, but i dont think we'd take it seriously lol
i have a few exercise dvds but never bothered doing them! x

me and friends were thinkin about goin to zumba, but i dont think we'd take it seriously lol
i have a few exercise dvds but never bothered doing them! x

I used to love zumba. I'd love to go back at some stage but don't have time at the minute.

I know how you feel...tiredness really affects my motivation. Hope your back is feeling better? xx

Hey all. Tried to log on again last night but the site must have been down. I wasn't great yesterday. Went and gave blood and drank a pepsi after eating about 3 bars, a taco chip and crisps. Woke up this morning and did my weigh-in fearing the worse but was delighted. 12st 6.2lb. So 3lb down this week. Happy enough and feeling motivated again

Hey all. Tried to log on again last night but the site must have been down. I wasn't great yesterday. Went and gave blood and drank a pepsi after eating about 3 bars, a taco chip and crisps. Woke up this morning and did my weigh-in fearing the worse but was delighted. 12st 6.2lb. So 3lb down this week. Happy enough and feeling motivated again
:wow::talk017: fantastic weight loss, well done xxxx

Well done on the loss hun! That's great! And 1lb at a time is such a positive attitude to have :) xx

Back