ProPoints Sammies - Been a bride and now the journey continues Weight Watchers Food Diary

hiya everyone!
hope ur all well! I have been so busy this week! were having solar panels fitted so trying to chase scaffolding ppl up extra! Lucas went to his friends yesterday for lunch and I turned down a chocolate chip muffin!!! go me!!

this group I go to its as though they tell people not to eat all there 49 weeklies where I was told u can? and it worked for me eating them all? so I am goin to stick to what I no and eat them all!!

so his my last few days food
Tuesday
pot rosti
sausage x2
eggs x2
beans
14pp

grapes
French fries 2pp
ww yoghurt 1pp
ww cake 3pp

chicken 4pp
ww garlic bag 0pp
veg 0pp
mash 5pp
ww garlic bread 5pp

wispa bites 13pp

Wednesday
cereal
milk
banana
9pp

2 boiled eggs 4pp
mayo 3pp
tuna 1pp
kingsmill pockets 6pp
salad 0pp
apple 0pp
ww yoghurt 1pp
special k bars 3pp

ww popcorn 2pp

nume quiche 7pp
chips 8pp
cheese 4pp
sweetcorn 3pp

I was naughty and had some of carls noodles aswell :( I worked them out at 7pp wat a waste!!!!!!

Thursday
sausage x2
pot rosti
eggs
12pp

grapes 0pp
yoghurt 1pp
ww bar 2pp

sausages
pasta
tinned toms
chicken stock
ww garlic bread
curry powder chilli flakes 0pp
l/f cheese 2pp
19pp

special k bars 3pp

dint have all 41 points yesterday but tried too!

todays food
cereal
milk
banana
7pp

grapes 0pp

ww crackers 2pp
l/f soft cheese 3pp
salad 0pp
2x eggs 4pp
mayo 2pp

ww yoghurt 1pp
ww cake 3pp

fish 7pp
rice 7pp
sweetocrn 2pp
oil 2pp
veg 0pp

that is 39/41 so ghot 2 pp left t use today!

xxxx

I think that's a bit naughty, whats the point of giving you the weeklies if youre not supposed to have them. It always annoys me when people say dont use all your syns and you'll lose quicker, that might be the case but I thought the whole point of ww and sw was that it shouldnt be a diet, it should be a lifestyle change and if you are not eating all of your weeklies or syns then you are depriving yourself. Plus, if you cut them out now, you have no where to go when you get closer to target and need to shift the last couple of lbs x

Ooooo Go You Sammie Ann turning down a Muffin! I totally agree that u should use your Weeklies, a couple of us have a saying on here 'More IS More' where the more we eat (within our allowances!) the more we lose. My two smallest losses were in the (miserable) weeks where I used no weeklies! X

I think that's a bit naughty, whats the point of giving you the weeklies if youre not supposed to have them. It always annoys me when people say dont use all your syns and you'll lose quicker, that might be the case but I thought the whole point of ww and sw was that it shouldnt be a diet, it should be a lifestyle change and if you are not eating all of your weeklies or syns then you are depriving yourself. Plus, if you cut them out now, you have no where to go when you get closer to target and need to shift the last couple of lbs x

I totally agree huni! I jus thought to myself I will be having them coz if I fancy some chocolate or wine I no I can have it and if them weeklies weren't there I would think I was depriving myself!!
downton tomorrow eeeekkkkk!!!
xxxx

Ooooo Go You Sammie Ann turning down a Muffin! I totally agree that u should use your Weeklies, a couple of us have a saying on here 'More IS More' where the more we eat (within our allowances!) the more we lose. My two smallest losses were in the (miserable) weeks where I used no weeklies! X

yeh im defo a weekly user and will continue to use them!!
Wen I did ww last time I used them all and it worked so I am pretty sure it can work this time!!
xxx

Morning!

Tomorrow is WI day eeekkkk I feel like I have had a really good week.. although im thinking maybe too good as I have found being back on WW easy so I dnt want to get my hopes up for a big loss! Im jus hoping for anything really lol jus a pound is a start isn't it!!
I feel like I have loads of carbs but with bein on high points sometimes its just ways to use points up!!!
I really fancied a twix last night its been in the fridge for ages... 8points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The twix is still in the fridge carl can have it I am not wasting 8points on a twix!! I just couldn't have one for 4pp and the other one the next day so I am just not going to have it!!
After WI tomorrow were off out for dinner with carls parents so I jus dnt no what im going to have yet ill let u all no!!!

urgh...My mum n andy rung me the other day and asked if the paid for a villa in florida would we pay for the flights and go I instantly said not next year we don't want to have to start saving again for a holiday! But I no carl really doesn't fancy America its just something he never did with his family I no if he went he would love it! I said about a villa in spain so we will see what happens coz I love spending time with mum n andy n my brother n his girlfriend! Carl is good friends with my brother they worked together years ago that's how I meet carl so I no we would have a good time... But Carls parents have jus asked us to go on holiday with them nxt yr and they will pay for hotel all inclusive flights everything... I dnt really wanna go and spend ten days with them but I wud expect carl to spend that with my family! But I jus no my mum is going to have to smart arse comment to make about it. My mum n andy dnt really get on with carls mum they get on with his dad but his mum doesn't make an effort with mum n andy so they have stopped makin one back!! They do have a lot of money a hell of a lot more than what my mum and andy have and my mum thinks sometimes there to involved in our lives but they have helped us so much with money and looking after lucas ect.
Carls the only child so he is spoilt his the only one they have to spend the money on!
I dread telling mum what were doing, she is always funny when I say were doing stuff with them but mum and andy dnt really do much so not much we can do with them! I am so close to mum and andy but carls my husband now and I have to make an effort wit his family too! it jus puts me in a weird situation! Im not on great terms with carls mum coz I no she doesn't like Andy and his my dad so I find that hard to deal with but I do like his dad but I do it for carl!
I am dreading tellin her about the holiday, there moving today so were off to see them tomorrow after being out to dinner with carls mum n dad....:argh:! I just don't want to tell them yet, sometimes I think mum thinks she is losing me to them but she would never and she knows that! Lucas is closer to carls parents coz he sees them more and stays at there house more which I no she doesn't like! I don't like that they buy him toys all the time but I have started saying things now!!!! oooooohhhhhhhh im going to stop ranting now lol!!!

I dnt no about food today!
all I no is im going to have a Saturday night tea of ww pizza n chips
yum!
xxxx

Oh families hey!!

I don't see my mum and my dad loves in Thailand. Johns mum and step dad live about 3 miles away and johns really close to his mum. His family treat me like one of the family which is lovely with my dis functional family but i do like my own space family wise!

I get the holiday thing. J's mum wants is to go to Lanzarote in march but we want to go some where new and different to make some new memories and I don't think she really gets it. She just said it doesn't matter where you go it's who you are with which is true to a certain extent but there's a whole wide world outside the front door!

You need to do what's right for you two holiday wise x

I think well go with his fam we wud b mad t turn a free holiday dwn its jus how mum will take it!!!
I ant off anywhere with him in this mood tjo!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well went t barnsley today there was a food market on!! OMG it was amazin the.smells there were curry tents, noodle bars.pizzas french pizzas loads of garlic breads, loads of sweets biscuits cake! Carl had a buffalo burger n i had 1 bite i was offered all sorts n said no tp it all so i had a solero fpr 3pp :D!! Had me ww pizza n.chips! Ive also had 50g of peanut mnms for 7pp and eatin sum metcalfes skinny topcorn for 3pp!
Were watchin motorcops i love watchon.it knowin theyre jus dwn tr road from me lol xxx

Good Luck for WI today Sammie :) Sounds as though you had Willpower of Steel yesterday, you deserve a good result to reward you! X

Hiya....
3lb off this week :D very happy with this i like havin a steady weight loss and im feelin good seein them results on the scales!

I no becky eeekkkk cnt wait i will b tapin it though as carl hates it:mad: so ill watch it tomorrow when i do my ironing!!
Had a nice day today and also done some gardenin!!.we got the.grass cut n did the.weedin also ripped our fence dwn i thought jus do it gives carl more reason t get buildin a new one :)
Xxxx

Hiya....
3lb off this week :D very happy with this i like havin a steady weight loss and im feelin good seein them results on the scales!

I no becky eeekkkk cnt wait i will b tapin it though as carl hates it:mad: so ill watch it tomorrow when i do my ironing!!
Had a nice day today and also done some gardenin!!.we got the.grass cut n did the.weedin also ripped our fence dwn i thought jus do it gives carl more reason t get buildin a new one :)
Xxxx

Well Done on your 3lb Loss Sweetie!!! You're really smashing it :) Onwards and Downwards to next week!!! X

Ooooooo yes! Wen n brought aload of veggies today!!
Ive said it once n ill say it again if i was t go shoppin n buy burgers chips crisps chocolate.cakes n general crap it wud b so much cheaper than fruit veggies meat ect gggrrrr really annoyes me
Xxx

Ooooooo yes! Wen n brought aload of veggies today!!
Ive said it once n ill say it again if i was t go shoppin n buy burgers chips crisps chocolate.cakes n general crap it wud b so much cheaper than fruit veggies meat ect gggrrrr really annoyes me
Xxx

I know how u feel :-( Me and my daughter are Veggie and it costs me a fortune! X

Yeh i bet it does!!
Xxx

I tend to get all my Fruit & Veg Reduced, last week it was £25 worth for £5!x

How cum?
Im an aldi lover n find that good value!
Xxx

Just go to Asda when they are marking down, I liked the last Aldi Super 6 but not so keen on this fortnight.x

Back