ProPoints Sammies - Been a bride and now the journey continues Weight Watchers Food Diary

That didn't take long, we had to wait months for ours or maybe it just felt like that!!

Can't wait to see them hun! x

this is jus the cd with the pics on!]#we have t pick the pics we want to go into our story book
theres 692 lol might take a while
xx

Look forward to your pics :) Do u fry your rice? X

006.jpg061.jpg067.jpg255.jpg

food diary for today
breakfast
sausage 3pp
eggs 'fried' 4pp
bacon 4pp
pot rosti 6pp
bread 4pp

nume yoghurt 3pp

26pp so far i have 14 left for my dinner? i want t eat all my points today as dint eat my last 3 yesterday!

i have an nume quiche in the fridge so might ahve that!!

yeh
nume quiche 7pp
sw chips 6pp
sweetcorn 1pp
roasted veg 0pp

all points used soo happy xxx

Feel like im havin such a bad day... The telephone interview dint go well and i delt with it by eatin.crap! Pointed it all and i used 18pp out of my weeklies!
So 31pp left xxxxx

Hey lovely, how do you know it didn't go well?

I keep trying to load your pics in my phone and the silly app keeps crashing so I will have a nosey in the morning when I get in t'office

Oh my god your pics are fab you look stunning it looks like you had an amazing day.

You might of done well on the interview. You can never tell with them

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies thanks for all ur lovely comments..
Havin a terrible day my mum n dads dog had t b put dwn :-( he got bitten by an insect n he had a reaction and he really swelled up and got loads of spots! He kepy bleeding and he was havin trouble breathin and today the vets said its best thing for him :( really gutted!!

Food for today
cereal n milk 7

sweet 1pp

Crackers n cheese 4pp
crisps 2pp

yoghurt 3pp
17pp used so far
x

Hi ladies thanks for all ur lovely comments..
Havin a terrible day my mum n dads dog had t b put dwn :-( he got bitten by an insect n he had a reaction and he really swelled up and got loads of spots! He kepy bleeding and he was havin trouble breathin and today the vets said its best thing for him :( really gutted!!

Food for today
cereal n milk 7

sweet 1pp

Crackers n cheese 4pp
crisps 2pp

yoghurt 3pp
17pp used so far
x

Omg sammie that's awful!was he only young too? As if an insect but can cause that xx so sorry xxx

Sorry to hear about your dog. They are like part of the family. I hope you will feel better soon

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back