Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Thank you Carrie...but having a mega mood swing tonight :( I need to get a grip and sort my head out. The downer came on really quick and I am feeling really angry

Oh that happened to me the other night! I punched a few pillows to try and get some of the anger out, it helped a little bit. It was weird because I never get angry! I've been in a quiet mood all day and haven't felt like talking much today. That's normal though lol. Hope you feel less angry soon! x

The good news is...Liv has gone to bed and the OH is watching tv so has not noticed but aargh I am not a happy bunny. Think I might go to bed soon to get out of the way. Don't want the OH to get the full on need!

Hiya Shrimp, how you feeling today? x

Justcaught up, how are you doing today shrimp?

Oh no :( u ok now x

Thank you everyone....I feel much better today!

and it's sunny outside so I can go for a walk or run :D

Been out for a great run tonight and my speed is getting a little faster

That's really good hun.
Keep it up. Have a lovely weekend.

Thank you so much...and you have a great weekend

Well that's it for me tonight...I am off to sleep.

i don't think I will be on line much tomorrow as I have an appointment at the hospital in the morning to have laser surgery on my good eye. When I had the first lot done in March I had a big eye patch on all day. So I will have raging headaches and no sight....as the sight is shocking in the other eye already so I will be sat on the sofa listening to the tv all afternoon

Thank you Ladies.....I am really pleased

2lb off...whoop whwhoop slow and steady

Slow and steady wins the race :)
Have a lovely weekend hun :D

Thank you.....

laser surgery done! The doctor did not have to give me an injection in my eye okay. So I did not needed to have an eye patch. And no pirate jokes from the family.

to celebrate I went shopping for a few items o take away next week. Everything that I tried on fitted. The tops where a comfortable size 14 ( previously I had to buy 16) and I tried on a size 14 skirt and it was too big...result.

came home with 3 new tops and a new dress

but I have had two periods where I have gone very wobbly. I think it must be the co-codamol that I took to yet rid of the pain at the back of my eye. I think they have been too strong after only having my shake for breakfast. Had a little soup and a small bread roll for lunch but that has not helped either.

take care of yourself, that's strong stuff. I can't take it, or at least I'm scared to take it. I was given some after my gallbladder surgery and I started to itch all over my body. We weren't sure if it was the co-codamol or just the remnents of the anaesthetic but I didnt take it again after that. Glad the surgery went ok though and yay for smaller clothes.

Jael...look at your new badge. It looks very good

Back