Smidge's Final Push!

Well this diary took a spectacular turn for the worst lol! All was going okay until my birthday came round. I knew my OH would buy me champers so I came out of ketosis to be safe and them tumbled further and further from the wagon after.. then it was Xmas, then NYE and basically any excuse not to get back into the plan... :break_diet:

So, now I'm back! :wavey:

My OH is on TS too this time around so that'll be nice, no more temptations at home I hope. Less than 2st to lose this time as well so I feel like I'm halfway up what I had to climb first time around which is also nice! I've got 30 days of supplies and I'm currently on day 3. Unfortunately I've got to go for a curry night tonight but I'll just stick to a chicken tikka, no poppadoms or starter. I've also got an exhibition end of this week which will take me out of routine and that's always a recipe for disaster.

Anyway, here's to actually doing it this time! :winner:

Good luck Smidge x

Welcome back Smidge. Hope you manage to get back on plan ok.

That 2st will be gone in no time if you are doing TS. Good luck x

I'm sure that 2 stone will be long gone by Summer!

Thanks Ladies! I'm hoping to get off at least 1st by end of March as I'm on holiday then. Fingers crossed!

Just got back from curry night, all went well except after my chicken tikka I forgot myself in conversation and ate the end of dinner orange slice :eek: I hope that doesn't effect my ketosis.. It wasn't a lot, I'm sure it'll be fine! At least I avoided the after eights!

Looking forward to brekkie already, chocolate orange bar - yum yum!

I'm saving the chocolate orange bars till my old stock of stuff has been used up. Might open the box & have one as a special treat if I deserve it before then, They sound yummy x

That's good motivation coz they are my fav!! I hope you like them :) I really wanted to try the new shakes like chocolate mint but couldn't bear being stuck if I didn't like them!

Yes that happened to me with the Strawberry shakes. I liked them the 1st time on exante but when I bought more the second time around I couldn't bear them. The taste was definitely different. Managed to sell them in the end cos I had bought a box of 50!. I wont make that mistake again.

You should be able to buy a small sample, I know you can buy one but they are like £2.50!!

Oh dear, I remember strawberry shake! Luckily I had a friend doing it at the same time just time (although she gave up lol) so I was able to swap her all my strawberry and vanilla shakes :D

Ah straight into day 4 and feeling good! Gym - done. Choc orange bar - done. First glass of water - done!

Easy day today I hope, just cinema tonight with a friend but I'll just have a bottle of water, shouldn't raise too many eyebrows :p

Welcome back and good luck Smidge xx

Hi Smidge, you're doing great in your first week. You'll lose that 2st in no time at all xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome back and good luck Smidge xx

Thanks Giggle! Hope all is going well with you??

Hi Smidge, you're doing great in your first week. You'll lose that 2st in no time at all xx

Thanks Twinkle! I really hope so, it gets easier with time so I'm sure the month will fly once I get past the first week! Looks like you flew through your first 2 stone so I hope I can replicate that :)

Just finished off my dinner, yummy shepherd's pie! Feels great to finish the day with something warm, shame there is no pudding ;) OH had pasta carbonara with a bit of chicken added in as he's struggling a bit with TS so hopefully that'll keep him on the straight and narrow!!

Off to the cinema now, no popcorn for me boo! Maybe next time :)

Glad to see you had another good day Smidge. Enjoy the film x

Film was really good actually! Saving Mrs Banks.. I might have shed a few tears but it was still worth watching! I would recommend it. Only a sparking water taken in as well, a good night all round.

Finishing off with a hot exante blackcurrent before bed :cool:

Good morning day 5! Had a sneaky weigh in today, I know I shouldn't have but I'm away now until Sunday so I won't be able to sneak anymore lol. So far so good but don't want to jinx with the amount just in case!!

Toffee nut bar down and a gym session completed :D here's to another day all!!

Well done on not be tempted by any popcorn Smidge.

Have a good day x

Thanks Susie!

Going strong. Avoided lots of cakes this morning at a coffee morning at work today so that's an achievement..

Feeling really bloated for some reason though, maybe it's my monthly coming on or something. Or my sneaky weigh in coming to bite me in the bum :eek: Guess it's a nice hot bath and early bed for me, hopefully that'll shift it and will be feeling better tomorrow.

Off to an exhibition tomorrow so will be packing up later all my Exante for the 3 days, just got to hope I can get my hands on enough water to make my shakes and stay hydrated. Might have to stop off at ASDA tonight to be sure I've got enough to last at least tomorrow.

Have a safe journey & stay focused x

Back