Smidge's Final Push!

Hiya smudge. Good luck finding water! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Thanks guys!! I'm here :D

I've had my breakfast bar without raising too many eyebrows, not sure how a shake only lunch will look though lol! I've brought 6 x 2L bottles of water with me and located the nearest Tesco express so I think I'm as prepared as an exante dieter out and about can be!

:p

Successfully avoided lunch! Just told people I wasn't hungry and I'd grab something later when my OH meets me after work! Snuck a banana shake down my neck when I went to drop my bags off in my hotel room! Operation diet is going well so far lol ;)

Well done Smidge, we become so resourceful on this diet LOl x

Hiya Smidge. You're doing brill :D xx

Well done Smidge, we become so resourceful on this diet LOl x

Lol! When I think back about some of the things I've done to avoid food or telling people I'm on a vlcd I do amaze myself! I've been going home for lunch at work since starting back to "let the dog out" (we do have a dog :p) but what I mean is, have my shake in private!!

Hiya Smidge. You're doing brill :D xx

Thanks Giggle! My OH is currently perusing the room service menu for his dinner even though he's on exante,he needs something for his WS meal (although I've seen the chocolate he's snuck in his bag which isn't allowed)... Naughty boy :eek:

He had chicken tikka massala lol.. It didn't come with much rice though and the sauce didn't have cream so I think he'll be fine.

Last shake of the day done for me. I think it's been a successful day all round and tomorrow should be a breeze :cool:

Well done Smidge. Did you sneak the chocolate back out of the bag & hide it. I wonder if he would have asked you about it ha ha x

Well done Smidge. Did you sneak the chocolate back out of the bag & hide it. I wonder if he would have asked you about it ha ha x

Ha ha I wish I'd thought of that!! I let him eat it once he'd admitted he had it ;) but warned him only a little bit else he'll feel bad in the morning!

One banana shake down for me this morning. Luckily our hotel room has a window within a window if that makes sense. But basically it's kept my water all chilled so my shake is bearable :D popped a bar in my bag for lunch in case I can't get away from the expo and I'm off! Have a good day all :p

Ugh, just caught some time for lunch. Feeling really faint and wobbly :( Turns out not only am I on a vlcd at an expo standing up all day.. now I've started my monthly :mad: Just eaten a bar but think I'll need a tea later to boost my energy levels. Looking forward to bed tonight that's for sure!

Well I made it through the afternoon, had a green tea after my lunch and felt much better. Came back to the hotel and had my shake but succumbed to a couple of chicken wings and a lamb samosa my OH brought in. Think I deserved it so not going to feel too guilty :cool: back to 100% TS tomorrow though!

Right! Time for a micro restart.

Ended up last night scoffing some chocolate as well. Woke up today not hungry or anything so think I'm still in ketosis which is good but I've also pushed my luck this morning by eating some jelly sweets. So, now it's lunch time and I've settled down with a nice choc orange bar and a green tea, got to knock the nibbles on the head!

Weigh in should have been today but as I'm away from home I will do it tomorrow. Excited for first week loss, everything crossed!!

Oh oh get rid of those sweets.!!

Could have been worse Smidge. WI tomorrow will help you stay focused for the rest of the day.

Hope you get a good loss tomorrow x

Thanks Susie!! Managed to stay away from them rest of the day. The show is over now so it's time for home, last exante, bath and bed lol and nothing else to pass my lips between!! :D

Hi Smidge - Susie's right, stay away from the sweets. I don't bother with sweets normally but whenever I go off track on exante I become addicted to maltesers, minstrels and fruit gums! Not good.

I was addicted to malteaser bunnies before I stated exante this time :eek: chocolate is my real downfall usually!

I had one of those the other day!

Uh oh, stay away! Especially when they are 3 for £1 everywhere, how can one resist?! Shops do it on purpose though, they say they want us to be fit and healthy but all the cheap food is chocolate and crisps!

Back