Starting Over

I'd like to lose a stone then I will be at target.
I have brought some whey protein so going to mix that with the shakes which will work out cheaper.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi, are you still doing this? I'm getting a bit bored. 1 week down so only 4 more weeks of it. 5 pounds off so far. official weigh in is tomorrow. I'd like to lose a stone exactly in 4 weeks. think its a bit unrealistic tho x

Hi - yeah I have 10lbs off in 4 weeks which is great another 10 to go - but changed to a mixture of slim fast shakes and Atkins bars - keeping my cals/carbs/protein/fat the same on myfitnesspal - so hopefully be able to keep losing

I'm currently in chip shop. today has been way off plan. back on it tomorrow. Welcome back!

egghh I feel so sick. have completely binged today on absolute crap!

really feel like I will throw up. my body doesn't like junk. going to sleep

Today much better.
4 weeks today till holiday.
going for a power walk soon.

How are you doing today?

Doing fine - have a cold so would love carbs but will resist. Want to get into the 10s this week - was 11.1 on Friday.

You can do it!
How often do you weigh yourself?

Hi girls, can I join in? I followed CS before xmas and lost stone in 4 weeks, then I put it all back on (but I deserved to). I've restarted a couple of times but its never been right, restarted today and doing well so far. Had my 2 shakes, a peperami and so far 1300ml water. Beef and veg for tea. I know if I can get through first few days then I know how much easier it gets. Good luck x

I had a couple of days off plan. my weight wont shift either so thinking of going back to calorie counting and keeping to 1200. so desperately want to lose this weight before holiday.

hmmm... right after a huge carb binge this is the only way for me.
right day one tomorrow! !

Moved on to slimming world - although doing red days to keep carbs lowish! Lost 1 stone on CS but didn't lose anything last weigh in so thought I'd try slimming world as getting sick of shakes - what about you?

sick of shakes too. only doing it for another week. I only have a shake in the morning. I have an atkins bar for lunch and low carb dinner. have lost 8 pounds so far. being strict from today though as a week till holiday so ideally would like at least 3 pounds off

Back