THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

I never really set a target, last week was a good week, I lost 3.5lbs but some weeks its been 1/2lb, I'm just happy if I lose anything, better than nothing, rather see the scales going down:)

I'm a bit weird, I like to think of my weightloss in terms of packets of raw sausages, so even if its only a 1/2lb, I look at the equivalent packet of sausages and think "well great,that's gone off my ass":D

You're gonna have to show us your lovely Little Red Dress when you reach your target, have you got an event planned to take it out for an airing?:)

Well day 6
Feel refreshed after long lie today.last chance workout today b4 weigh in tomoz. The dog will get his walk and prob cycle to work. I will do about 20 of dumb bells too.Need to do a shop for yogurt and fruit to replenish the rations lol. I dont know if I'm eating enough or too much free food, so quite nervous for weigh in tomorrow.
At least it's in my bathroom and I won't get the shame of class. Had a terrible experience at a sw class when the leader asked how much u had lost or gained and I had gained 3lbs that week I just wanted to curl up and die and never went back. This was the only week I had ever put weight on after loosing a stone:eek::mad:

Well day 6
Feel refreshed after long lie today.last chance workout today b4 weigh in tomoz. The dog will get his walk and prob cycle to work. I will do about 20 of dumb bells too.Need to do a shop for yogurt and fruit to replenish the rations lol. I dont know if I'm eating enough or too much free food, so quite nervous for weigh in tomorrow.
At least it's in my bathroom and I won't get the shame of class. Had a terrible experience at a sw class when the leader asked how much u had lost or gained and I had gained 3lbs that week I just wanted to curl up and die and never went back. This was the only week I had ever put weight on after loosing a stone:eek::mad:

Fairplay to you, you're shaming me, I've been abit neglectful of the oul exercise, been concentrating on the food. Promised meslf I'd start this week, so far nada:sigh: Have treadmill and a bike so no excuses really. Staying in today so I promise to do something;)

I don't like that element of group and the part where they ask what you wanna lose for the next week, I'm happy just to lose, you feel crap if don't lose what you told everyone the previous week. I'd prefer just to say "had a good week yes/no" and exchange tips or recipes. I get more outta been on here than I do at group. I'm gonna keep going till Aug and then try doing it on me own.

Goodluck with your weigh-in 2moro!!

Love your cookie monster:)

Think I'm able to do sit ups, I have a 30day shred dvd with dumbells gathering dust, think I'm gonna start it and alternate it with cycling and walking. I was swimming once a week, must try and keep this up.

Confession time since this is sunday. I never did any excersise as planned the rain came on then went food shop then off to work:)

Confession time since this is sunday. I never did any excersise as planned the rain came on then went food shop then off to work:)

No harm, i'm sitting here drinking hot lemon, thinking "I really should get in on me bike,like I promised Flower67":D, ah the evening is young I mite still do it!

Back