THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

I am so hungry and wish I could eat crisps and cream cakes:)

Step away from the cream cakes and crisps and go make something healthy and filling, then when you're full you can sit back all smug, happy that you havn't undone all your hardwork you've put in over the week. If you're still peckish so paint your nails, works for me on soooo many levels.

1. its distracting
2. you dont wanna smudge them
3. you'll look glam
4. by the time you've finished craving will hopefully have passed.

All else fails take your dog for a walk:)

Had syn-free fry-up for brekkie this morning, lovely and satisfying.

I'm having a pitta pizza for lunch with a side salad and a large helping of fruit salad (have a big bowl of chopped fruits chilling in the fridge).

Tonight I'm gonna meet friends in a local bar, will be driving so no alcohol and will try to not go over-board in the food dept. Me plan is to have a syn-free mugshot and some more fruit salad b4 I head out:)

I did, I had a lovely nite but fell off the wagon with a plate of fish and chips:rolleyes: But I'm dusting meself off and climbing back on. Weigh-in tomorrow, quietly confident I'm down something, had a sneaky self-weigh, I really should hide the scales:) Howse you doing??

Omg we are so like each other I got a bit peed off last night and ate 1/2 a tub of pringles and semolina which was made with skim milk and sweetner but was a big bowl, stomach was sore afterwards so that sorted me. Got on the scales and had lost another 1 1/2 lbs whats going on:confused:

Day 8
I have eaten a banana a pear and a ham salad today. Had to go to the optician today and had drops put into eyes to dilate pupils so haven't been able to see any food so temptation has been taken from me.
Last night was a mare. After a 9 hour shift with very little food I got hungry and fed up and ate pringles and a bowl of semolina. Weird mix I know . Woke up this morning and had lost another 1 1/2 lbs whats happening. I will be heavier tomorrow.
Spag bolgz for tea tonight again and side salad :what:

Omg we are so like each other I got a bit peed off last night and ate 1/2 a tub of pringles and semolina which was made with skim milk and sweetner but was a big bowl, stomach was sore afterwards so that sorted me. Got on the scales and had lost another 1 1/2 lbs whats going on:confused:

Well done another 1.5lbs off, you must be delited :553:Your blowout doesn't sound too bad;)

Back