THE LITTLE RED DRESS SAGA

Day 8
I have eaten a banana a pear and a ham salad today. Had to go to the optician today and had drops put into eyes to dilate pupils so haven't been able to see any food so temptation has been taken from me.
Last night was a mare. After a 9 hour shift with very little food I got hungry and fed up and ate pringles and a bowl of semolina. Weird mix I know . Woke up this morning and had lost another 1 1/2 lbs whats happening. I will be heavier tomorrow.
Spag bolgz for tea tonight again and side salad :what:

I fluctuate wildly during the week, usually not in a good way, so really should shove scales in the attic and only have a sneaky b4 group. Yeah I tend to get cranky and lose all sense of reason if I go too long without eating, tha'st when I run amok and eat rubbish while waiting for good stuff to cook:)

You will be fine too. A little of what u fancy wont kill us as long as its not every day eh.;)

That's my philosophy too,was feeling a lickle bit guilty this morning but have had another good day,so it didn't best me.Weigh-in 2moro,let you know how it goes?Oh & put this minimins app on me phone,handy dandy

A huge good luck for tomoz. I will start the excersise program tomorrow defo.i aim to do at least 30 sit ups.:Dx

Well I had me weigh-in, queue was out the door, I could feel meself putting on weight coz I was was waiting sooooo long, 2lbs down, another lb and I get me 1.5st sticker:bliss:

Then when I got back to the car I realised I had forgotten to strip off me jewellery and sunglasses, I wear a REAL heavy watch and chunky jewellery, I usually leave them in my bag till after but I 4got, doh!!!

Well done. Weigh your watch and jewellery then deduct it lol. I used to take of my socks and weigh my clothes even wear a light bra.:rolleyes:

Oops I weighed the clothes and bra before I went not in class hee hee. That would of cleared the class :D

Day 9
Productive day today as on hols. 30 sit ups and walked the dog briskly.Had banana and yogurt for brekkie and sweet potato and tinned spag for lunch.:D

Day 9
Productive day today as on hols. 30 sit ups and walked the dog briskly.Had banana and yogurt for brekkie and sweet potato and tinned spag for lunch.:D

You go girl:) What've you got planned for dinner?

I'm having a green day, veg omlette and quorn sausages (3syns) for a late brekkie, having a mugshot, fruit & yogurt for afternoon lunch, this evening, I'll have tesco meatless burgers(2syns) with kingswill rolls, salad and mozzeralla cheese. Still have room for a cereal bar(3syns) and cuppa tea for 2nite;)

Not sure whats planned for dinner will pop out and see whats left under the ice lol and get back to u on that one hee hee x:)

Would usually cook with extra lean beef mince, but pork mince was cheaper :) the chilli is great wouldn't know it was slimming:p

Day 10
Excersise is 40 sit ups, walk the dog, maybe cycle and if super keen may do some weights, though the day is still young and I aint lol.Away to have my banana and yogurt brekkie as usual then the excersise will commence. Will post how it went later lol :D

Yum maybe do chips tonight with the excess chilli.How ru today?:)

Struggling with sinuses today, yuck!! I'm gonna have the same for dinner, love it, my da calls that kinda food "a belly-warmer":)

Off to do a food shop, I'm off the weekend for fun with my sister and hubby is planning on bbq & camping in the garden with the girls so has left me a list of goodies that they want.

Sorry to hear about sinuses its very painful.get yourself some menthal crystals from chemist.Use about 2-3 crystals and put either in a bowl or in the basin with boiling water cover your head in a towel.Keep your eyes shut or it will nip and take deep inhalations. Hope this helps.It is very drug free cure for the blockage. Enjoy your time away :)

Back