Time to end my journey!

all your food sounds yummy

i went on a long walk today after work and now im knackered! i think the dog thinks i can run as fast as her, she practicaly pulled me home!

i keep saying im going to make that magic porridge but i never do, is it really nice? x

It is quite yummy yes :D BUT i think the real pull is the texture. It feels like it should be naughty.

And it's filling enough to split into breakfast and pudding at tea time!!

I have used muller lights to do it but often use fat free natural yogurt with some nutmeg, cinnamon and a bit of sweetener... mmm!!

I'm off sson to do my last mini shop before payday... so i have about £7 to spend :rolleyes:

Once tea (cottage pie) is int oven I will take my little terror out for a quick walk round the houses.

Can't wait for weekend... we are buying her a little coat from a lovely independent pet shop near us (she shivers when we go out and I'm too soft!!! Told the OH she just has to have a coat lol) and then we are going to one of the reservoirs near us for a long walk and a bit of off leading and fetch (away from the water tho ha!)

It was so funny when we went for a coat... Taylor had been sick in the car that morning so he wouldn't let her in it again when we went to the pet shop for a jacket. It wasn't until we got there that it dawned on him that she really did need to be there to try it on :rolleyes:

haha aw bless, she will be all warm and cosey, ive got one for my dog she loves it, its wollen inside and really warm

enjoy your mini shop :)

So... Did my mini shop and got spinach (of course), tomatoes, passata, eggs and extra light mayo. Oh and southern fried chicken for the OH :( xx

Made cottage pie with toms, leeks, beans, bovril, quorn mince and tons of onions!! Yum, forgot my spinach though so had to make amends with an apple afterwards; lots of the pie was SF luckily. Served it with a heA choice of cheese grated over the top (funny I didn't forget that huh?)

Snacks were 7 chocolate buttons (1 syn) and a choc ice (5 syns)

Altogether an ok day foodwise :)

Got a nice surprise when my OH drove towards me while I was walking home to give me a lift; he wasn't starting work til 6pm which was nice!! Of course I missed a bit of exercise but I will take it on the chin lol

Up early this morning so quick breakfast of mini choc weetabix with milk and a tangerine xx

xxx Valentines flowers were lovely btw xxx

Got an hour til the alarm goes off so back to bed for me :) xx

So... today as it stands..

Breakfast:
Mini Choc Weetabix: heB
with Milk: heA
Lunch:
Stag Veg Chili: 2.5 Syns
Spinach: SF
Peas: FREE
Pasta: FREE

Plus 45 minute walk to work and a bit of valentines day exercise :lilkiss: xx

Had a sneeky peak on the scales and regardless of the actual numbers there is a small downward trend so hoping I can keep that up until Thurdsay :confused:

I have been researching some Red Day menus for myself for next week and have managed to find 2 full days that will work for me; once i have a minimum of 3 days I will be sure to fit these into next weeks menu.

Struggling with green but I am more of a meat/fish person tbh. Only need a small jacket spud and loads of veg to make a meal with these :D

Last edited:
Got a nice surprise when my OH drove towards me while I was walking home to give me a lift; he wasn't starting work til 6pm which was nice!! Of course I missed a bit of exercise but I will take it on the chin lol
x

xxx Valentines flowers were lovely btw xxx

aww thats nice of him, i got a lovely card and video message thing, made me cry :(

Plus 45 minute walk to work and a bit of valentines day exercise :lilkiss: xx

lol ive got to say this made me laugh and also a bit jealous!! i dont get to see my OH till friday but weve said we will celebrate valentines all weekend, im gonna cook him a lovely meal on friday night because he did me a lovely 3 course meal last valentines and then gonna watch a nice romantic dvd, im going to save all my syns for friday because i know it will involve wine and chocolates and im not depriving myself of either! i'll make up for it with exercise though, so hopefully that will burn some calories ;)

xx

aww thats nice of him, i got a lovely card and video message thing, made me cry :(

lol ive got to say this made me laugh and also a bit jealous!! i dont get to see my OH till friday but weve said we will celebrate valentines all weekend, im gonna cook him a lovely meal on friday night because he did me a lovely 3 course meal last valentines and then gonna watch a nice romantic dvd, im going to save all my syns for friday because i know it will involve wine and chocolates and im not depriving myself of either! i'll make up for it with exercise though, so hopefully that will burn some calories ;)

xx

Aw, at least I get to see my OH for a few sleepy minutes in the morning... he's said we will have our valentines day all weekend too :D

Last night, well, tea wasn't so good :(

I Had leftover quorn cottage pie = FREE
with gravy (it needed it!) = 2.5 Syns
and Spinach = SF

Then I got the munchies so made 2 pancakes:
2 eggs = FREE
Sweetener = FREE
Nutmeg - FREE
with 2 clementines = SF

Then I wanted choccie so had:
14 chocolate buttons = 2 Syns

All that in addition to my stag Veg Chili (2.5syns) earler in the day with spinach, pasta and peas, and my choc Weetabix (he B) with milk (heA)

Total of 7 Syns.. not too bad :D
Did a total of 90 minutes walking too ;)

Today's plan is..

Breakfast
2 Toast = heB
CBINB = 2 Syns
Lunch
Homemade Soup = SF
Dinner
???

Plus 90 minutes walking... again :rolleyes:

Looking forward to weekend... making 2 thai curries (one for him with peanuts and one for me without) and having lots of snuggles and maybe even a long walk :D

Weigh In tomorrow.... very unsure of what's going to happen :confused:

Today's plan is..

Breakfast
2 Toast = heB
CBINB = 2 Syns
Lunch
Homemade Soup = SF
Dinner
???

Thinking about maybe having a try at Diet Fanta Chicken for tea :confused:

Couple of skinless chicken thighs/legs (it is payday so maybe even a breast :D) = FREE, boiled in diet fanta = FREE (or Lilt?) with peppers = SF and onions = SF. Served with vermicelli noodles = FREE and spinach = SF :drool:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :eat: xxx

Yes I did :D
Mmmm... just threw in the chicken, peppers and onions until it went thick and sticky. I popped some vermicelli noodles in when it started to reduce and added Chinese 5 spice (like you do with the diet coke one) and a splash of worcester sauce and it was yummy!!.. Oh, served with spinach too :rolleyes:

Got leftover diet fanta noodles/veg for lunch today with a tuna steak i seared quickly before work today... just makes a nice change to be able to have sweet sauces sometimes.

All in all I have had a good week. Food has been within my limitations; exercise could have been better but still walked for around 5 hours in total ;)

Let's see what 17:30 brings??xx :confused:

Good luck, sure it will be fine :) Though I doubt myself every week before weigh in so know how you feel.

Got leftover diet fanta noodles/veg for lunch today with a tuna steak i seared quickly before work today

Thanks for the well wishes.
I just had to come on here and say WOW!!
My lunch is divine... spicy sweet sauce with noodles, peppers, onions, spinach and tuna may sound boring but there's a party going on in my mouth lol :D

YUM

2.5lbs off :)

So I lost what I gained last week plus half a pound x that will do nicely, just a little stumble but back on track now and looking forward to spinach cannelloni at the weekend after my long walk xx

2.5lbs off :)

So I lost what I gained last week plus half a pound x that will do nicely, just a little stumble but back on track now and looking forward to spinach cannelloni at the weekend after my long walk xx

Yaaayyy well done you :) bet your dead chuffed.

Spinach cannelloni is my fave meal EVER!! Let me know what its like, take a pic of it x

Yaaayyy well done you :) bet your dead chuffed.

Spinach cannelloni is my fave meal EVER!! Let me know what its like, take a pic of it x

I will let you know what it's like but not sure if I will be able to post any pics just yet?
You have just reminded me that I need to take my laptop to the repair shop on saturday though. If they fix it I will get loads of yummy pics on here :D

3more lbs til Club 10 :rolleyes:

Mmm... Nearly weekend

So looking forward to my weekend recipes now I have added a pudding to it :D And not just any pudding, it's Rice Pudding... Yum.

Treating myself to a small Chicken Chow Mein tonight (will serve with Spinach)

Tomorrow i'm making a Red Thai Curry, with Rice Pud for afters

Sunday will be Spinach Cannelloni day.. with left over rice pud lol... Mmmm

Just have to face 2 to 3 supermarkets for the big shop after work (hence the chinese). should be home and tucking in to my tea by 20:30 :confused:

Mmmmmm... Spinach Cannelloni was delicious. Even the OH loved it (although I did put some crispy bacon on top of his to yum it up a bit more!)
I made it (the filling) with quark, nutmeg and spinach and was surprised at how well it turned out!!

Did my BIG SHOP friday night and am very impressed with the contents of my fridge, freezer and cupboards.

The addition of Cadburys Philly to my fridge is one of my favourites. I couldn't resist the 4 syns; great with strawberries :D

So after starting off with EE in January I thought it was time to try Red and/or Green to shake things up a little (after my 14 Syns worth of Chicken Chow Mein on Friday night, and my first attempt at rice pudding with some fruit)

Here's my version of Red (Saturday):

Breakfast
2 Boiled eggs = FREE
and Soldiers (2 Nimble) = heB
Marg = 2 Syns

Tea
Red Thai Curry (homemade) = 4 Syns
(Chicken/Nam Pla/Sweetener/Fat Free Yogurt/Quark/Lemongrass?/Kaffir Lime=FREE; Onions/Peppers/Tomatoes/Chillis/Lime/=SF; 3 tablespoons Coconut Milk=4.5 Syns)
With Stir Fry Veg/Beansprouts = FREE
and Soya Beans = 3.5 Syns

Snacks
Maltesers Choc Bunny = 3 Syns
Magic Pancakes = heB
Strawberries = SF

Milk for brews = heA

I think this was all within the limitations of RED :confused:
Also walked the dog round some local countryside for an hour or so ;)

And my version of GREEN (Sunday)

Breakfast
2 Toast = heB
2 Lean BAcon (90g) = heB
Tomatoes = SF
Beans = FREE
2 Poached Eggs = FREE

Tea
Spinach Cannelloni (homemade) = 2 Syns
(Cannelloni/Quark/nutmeg= FREE; Garlic/Tomatoes/Passata = SF; Parmesan = 6 Syns)

Snacks
Cadburys Philly = 4 Syns
Strawberries = SF

Pudding!!!
Rice Pudding (homemade)
(Pudding Rice/Sweetener/Nutmeg = FREE; Milk = heA)

Comments at end of day were... ' Feel so sick; no more green days ever!!!'
Doesn't help that I ate ALL of the rice pudding!!:rolleyes:

So today (Monday) is a red day!!

Back