Stir Fry Veg = 2 Syns
Beansprouts = FREE
Spinach = SF

Snacks
Muller light (cherry) = FREE
Tangerines = SF

Milk for brews = heA

I will probably top that off with Choc Philly and Strawberries :D

I must admit I do like Red days. I like that I don't have to spend so much time trying to fit in SF food with things like toast; and I like that it stops me from overdosing on Carbs (which i did on sunday when i was trying green).

Sounds like you've had a good wkend, I can't decide whether to get the cadburys philly or not, I really fancy it but its just the thought of chesse and chocolate yuk!!

Might be brave enough to try it x

It is lovely... be sure to get the mini tubs not the big one!! I don't think my portion control could manage the big tub!!

It's like what you would expect to taste when you have a chocolate cheesecake :D

Mmm chocolate Philly :drool:
I am having a night off it though as I had 5.5 syns at lunch :(

Red days are harder than I thought they would be :eek:
I'm finding I have to choose what I have, and when I have it very carefully with regards to my heB!!

Yesterday I had toast at Breakfast and a potato at lunch so was stumped for Tea :confused: Lucky for me I had some beansprouts and stir fry veg, so I had this with Salmon and a bit of leftover red thai curry :D

Tonight... well, I'm just not prepared! Not taken anything out of the freezer so it will have to be salmon again. This time though I think i will boil it in diet coke with some veggies and serve with 200g new potatoes... and lots of yummy spinach :D:D

Had scrambled eggs for breakfast and half a tin of stag chili with a spud and some veggies for lunch... God how very lazy I have been today!!!!! :rolleyes:

I haven't even walked to work today, I just wasn't feeling it so used my scooter :(

Next dilemma for me is Pancakes... Do I or don't I?

Maybe i could have an eggy one (basically an omlette with sweetener!) and throw in some fruit and yoghurt? But I am a little concerned about my overall intake of eggs lately :confused:

Deary me what a day :rolleyes:
I think an early night might be in order but my eating programs are on tonight (I used to be fat, Biggest Loser UK and Biggest Loser USA) x

Don't know whether I'm coming or going do i?:devilangel:

im having salmon tonight aswel, i love it!

i had that chocolate philly on rich tea biscuits last night! it was orgasmic!!

red days are harder, i find im not full for very long on red days but i prefer them because i love meat lol x

im having salmon tonight aswel, i love it!

i had that chocolate philly on rich tea biscuits last night! it was orgasmic!!

red days are harder, i find im not full for very long on red days but i prefer them because i love meat lol x

That sounds about right. EE is great because you can eat the lot for free BUT I have limited self control with portion sizes so will always eat too much pasta, rice or potatoes.

I think I will learn to have more control by doing mostly red with 2 or 3 EE a week.
Green killed me!! I had 250g of pudding rice and was nearly sick, it was just so yummy and no one was home to stop me :cry:!!

That sounds about right. EE is great because you can eat the lot for free BUT I have limited self control with portion sizes so will always eat too much pasta, rice or potatoes.

I think I will learn to have more control by doing mostly red with 2 or 3 EE a week.
Green killed me!! I had 250g of pudding rice and was nearly sick, it was just so yummy and no one was home to stop me :cry:!!

aww lol, love rice pudding with a dollop of jam in there, yum yum x

Last night's tea was soooooooooo good.

I ended up boing my salmon (and endless veggies) in diet coke and diet ginger beer lol x it was yummy!! Added some passata and chinese 5 spice, and fish sauce and lemon rind and it went down a treat :D

I've ended up having an EE day today as I could not be bothered thinking when i woke up today.
I had chocolate weetabix with milk and pomegranate for breakfast and a nice big jacket spud for lunch with salad and half a tin of Stag Chilli :rolleyes: x and fruit, and yogurt x I'm stoofed!

I've got a mixture of seafood defrosting at home. I was goign to boil it in ginger beer, but i think you can have too much of a good thing, so while I am on an EE day I think i will make a fish pie with some spuds and yogurt (replacing my usual cheese sauce). I can serve this with veggies, salad, spinach and beans... should be about 1/3 SF.

Then it's strawberries and chocolate philly :D

Anyway... food aside I am chuffed to bits... I got my BLUR tickets for Hyde Park today :happy036:xx
Soooo couldn't afford them but I will muddle through... cannot wait!! My bezzie is coming home after working abroad for 3 years or so. We saw Blur together when we were 13, and now we're going to repeat it aged 30 lol x

Loved watching them on the brits last night xx

Aw you got tickets yaaayy!! They were brill last night wernt they!! How fit is damon!!! Oh my god!! I was drooling!!

I've just been to tesco to pick some philly up for my mum and got the last 1, there were 2 women eyeing it up and I just stuck my arm in and grabbed it lol, I was ready for an argument! Anyway I should of had it, its only fair, I'm the one on a diet! They can have nutella or chocolate whenever they want!

Your dinner sounds lovely, although I hate ginger! Makes me gag thinking about it!

Xx

Not only did I get tickets, my friend who's in australia managed to get presale tickets too... 6 of them!!
I now need to sell my 2 very fast to recoup the money i couldn't afford to spend on them :rolleyes:

Tea was yucky last night :(. I made fish pie. It tasted lovely, but the texture was awful... a mix of dry and chalky and just water. I think the yoghurt split tbh :cry:
I just covered it in beans and gave it a go, not sure i will be finishing it, which is a shame as i hate to waste food!!

I've taken a couple of chicken thighs and drumsticks out of the freezer so I think i will use my heB for breadcrumbs and do me some spicy chicken with SW chips and salad for tea tonight... just can't go wrong with chicken :D

As it is weigh in later on my food consumption today has so far consisted of fruit and yogurt!

Bring on 17:30 :D

LOVE your ticker too Chelle, just clocked it x

Well you don't have to wait long... I lost 4lbs, got my club 10 and broke a stone barrier :) x

another 0.5lb and I will be halfway through my journey xxxx

Yaaaaayyy that's brilliant!!! Well done you!! Bet your so chuffed :) see I told you not to be so hard on yourself!!!! Well done :D xx

Thanks... I'm expecting a little loss if any next week... but WHO CARES?? I lost 4 this week and will be happy to divide that by 2 weeks :rolleyes:
If I do lose though I will be equally as chuffed... i can see the charts and all the numbers but I still don't feel any lighter yet :confused: x

20lbs to go :D

Oh and made a curry last night in my slow cooker and it smelt divine this morning!! Going to add some chicken and extra lean minced beef to it later and serve with rice and spinach.
After adding lentils to it without thinking last night it seems I am now on an EE day :rolleyes:
Having Jacket spud, with tuna and Ex Light Mayo, homemade coleslaw and salad for lunch... not sure i will manage tea after all that lol :confused:

You had a good weekend? X

Feel like my weekend went really well actually :p

I was dissappointed in myself yesterday as I pigged out... but when all was said and done I still only had 14.5 syns... it's like I know my limitations!! Wow!

My pigging out was 1 mini chocolate ice cream (6.5), a cereal bar (3) 21 chocolate buttons (3) and an options hot chocolate (2)... not too bad really.

I went bowling on saturday and was aching on sunday so that must have done me some good... never really thought of it as exercise before so going back wednesday night as me and my fella are off work :D x
After bowling everyone decided they were going for a curry... not me though, just went home to some leftover cottage pie. My OH went and got a kebab as he felt a little deprived, but nothing for me :D:D x

I'm having my WI a day early as we're off down to the Midlands Thursday/Friday so fingers crossed for me about 17:15 on Wednesday please :cross:

I'm trying to save a few syns as we will be eating out thur and fri.
He fancies an indian thursday night so I will go for something tandoori-ish hopefully :confused:

Off to check your diary now to see how you went on over the weekend xx

Well done, that snacking was really good, great that you still kept it under control, glad you had a good wkend, my OH is always on at me to go bowling but last time i went i was a kid! I might have to give in soon and just go i dont no how much longer i can put him off for ;-)

Where in the midlands are you going? X

That was my first ever bowling experience and I am 30 years of age!!
It was fun though :D

I'm off to Oakham (Rutland).
That's where I am from, I moved up north when I was 10, but my best friend from class 1 in primary school is still there so I'm off to see her.

Small world though; I was born in Nottingham :p x

Back