Time to end my journey!

I thought he must live a fair way from you. barnsley eh? That's a bit of a treck but it makes the time you have together worth it i bet.

When I first started seeing my OH I had already planned to travel to Australia for 2 years on a working holiday visa. We had been together 10 weeks and were almost inseperable... unitl I got on a plane to Perth! I had already decided to cut my trip short (to about 5 months) but I was sooooooo lovesick i came home after 5 weeks :eek: x i just turned up on his doorstep... as much as I had always wanted to travel and work in Oz, it just wasn't worth it by myself :(

Where are you planning to live when you get a house together?

Its about an hour and half, we only see each other at wkends, we take it in turns one week he will come here then ill go there. Well i was gonna move there but i love my job to bits and i cant bear the thought of leaving my family and friends, however ive always said that our relationships the most important thing and if it was either split up or go to barnsley i wouldnt think twice about going.

So we were unsure but hes just been told hes being made redundant beginning of june so hes looking for a job down here and then soon as hes got one he will move straight down :)

I cant wait, its awful not seeing him all week, and it never gets any easier to say bye :-( the only thing that gets me through it is knowing that 1 day he will be here forever : D

Xx

Awwww x

I bet you are chuffed in a sick kinda way that he's being laid off!!
Makes the decision making process a lot easier anyway I suppose :) x

Haha i am, everyone keeps telling me not to tell him im happy about it but i cant help it. They treated him like crap anyway so he said hes glad to be going x

chelle86 said:
Good luck for tonight x

Thanks Hun xx
Decided to opt for the early morning group tomorrow afterall though!x had s lot on today xxx

Not sure if it will help or hinder me the fact that all I've had today is a large skinny sugarfree hazelnut latte (costa 7.5syns) and some kfc style (free) chicken with SW chips and homemade free coleslaw??

Find out int morning
i suppose xx

Well deary me, what a crazy few days!! I hate not having any internet at home... it means i have to remember everything :rolleyes:

So... at weigh in I lost 3lbs, giving me my 1.5 stone sticker :D
Later that day I stuck to plan as well as can be expected given we went out for an Indian. I did have 2.5 popadoms with all the chutneys, but for my main I had boiled rice with tandoori chicken.
Friday however was a nightmare... I ate everything in sight :party0051:
I started with a jacket potato and beans in the pub (while everyone else pie and chips)... then i had a few of the OHs nuts... then I had a bite of a mars bar... then i had a whole pack of Maltesers miniature bunnies (about 6 at 3.5 syns each)... then i had some of the OHs crisps... then I had a chicken chow mein (way more than 380g!!)... then I had about 4 funsize milky ways and a big bag of chocolate buttons... then I had 4 slices of white toast thick with butter :eek:.
After all that food I needed a nap :sigh:

Checked my home scales and after a weigh in at SW of 10.10 on thursday, I weighed in at 11.8 yesterday morning!!!

It seems to be coming off now though, a lot of it must have been water as what I had eaten had been a shock to the system... it was my first, or only, day off the wagon since starting SW 10 weeks ago.

Got striaght back on it on Saturday anyway with an EE day. Had poached egg on toast with beans and loads of spinach for breakfast, and homemade cottage pie with spinach for my tea. Snacked on fruit and yogurt and treated myself to a funsize milky way and an options hot chocolate.

Sunday I went for RED... if somethings worth doing its worth doing properly!!
I had 2 poached eggs with bacon and a tiny amount of beans (heB) on toast (heB)... with some spinach :)
I finally bought some minty muller lights so had one of those as a snack (and a frozen one later for pudding).
For tea I made a red thai curry (made 2 actually as he has 200g of peanuts and a whole can of coconut milk in his lol). I served mine with stir fry veg and beansprouts... so good.
Snacked on strawberries and chocolate philly :D

Today i have had 2 poached eggs on toast (no butter ;)). My lunch is last nights leftovers and I'm planning on having salmon with a little jacket spud (heB) and a ton of salad for tea... follwed by strawberries and chocolate philly... Yum.
Walked to work today so i suppose i will have to walk home too lol... that 1.5hrs walking under my belt too then.

I'm glad i managed to get back on track after falling off the wagon, but it did scare me how easily i lost control on Friday... I mean I completely LOST IT!!

Will be happy with a STS this week, in fact I would be quite surprised if that's the only damage :confused:

Hiya!!

Sounds like you had a good weekend :)

Don't be too hard on yourself, I've always said that yes I want to loose weight and yes I will stick to the plan 100% as much as I can but I'm not going to deprive myself of going out and having a bit too drink or going for a meal , at the end of the day we all love loosing then lbs but your social life and having a great time with family and friends is just as important.

There's a place called taybarns in barnsley and me and the OH are going there on sat, its an all you can eat, I won't go mad but I will make sure I don't deprive myself and be miserable all night.

We are all very good at being angry at ourselves but we can never praise ourselves when we do something great!!

So even if you do stay the same at least you can look back and think yes I had a great weekend :)
Xxx

Ha x I did have a lovely weekend :rolleyes:

Had salmon with salad and a jacket spud with a melted babybel for my tea last night... Followed by chocolate philly and strawberries and a little free yogurt xxx

Made a curry last night so will have that later with some stir fried veggies... and some more chocolate philly!!

By the way... Chocolate Philly is BOGOF in Tesco right now!!!!!

Sounds yummy, I had chocolate philly with a banana.
When I saw it on offer I bought 4 lots of the little tubs :) its so delish!! X

I only bought 2 (for the price of one) of the minitubs :D

Big shop at the weekend though so might have to raid tesco :rolleyes:

Well I was gonna do big shop today but I really cannot be bothered, I just want to stay in and be lazy and watch tv.
Plus I've only got today tomorrow and Thursday then I'm in barnsley till Monday so don't really see the point in a big shop, think I'll just go next Monday after work.

What curry have you made? That's 1 of the main things I miss, I love me a hot curry x

The curyy's a bit of a mess tbh!!

Not sure why i started it, i just threw some passata and onions into the slow cooker, then chucked in a ridiculous number of spices and chilli powder and some blended peppers, ginger and tomatoes before chopping up some chicken. I didn't realise i didn't have many veggies, I also forgot to buy plain yogurt to add to it so I now have chicken in a spicy tomatoey sauce!!

I'm usually so good at the cooking part :cry: My lack of ingredients and planning has let me down, but i i will still eat it :rolleyes:

The curyy's a bit of a mess tbh!!

Not sure why i started it, i just threw some passata and onions into the slow cooker, then chucked in a ridiculous number of spices and chilli powder and some blended peppers, ginger and tomatoes before chopping up some chicken. I didn't realise i didn't have many veggies, I also forgot to buy plain yogurt to add to it so I now have chicken in a spicy tomatoey sauce!!

I'm usually so good at the cooking part :cry: My lack of ingredients and planning has let me down, but i i will still eat it :rolleyes:

that still sounds so yummy!!

i love cooking, i find i enjoy my meal so much more if i cook it and spend time doing it!

im gonna raid all my recipe files and cook lots of new things next week :)

It was quite yummy x didn't stop me reaching for a Minty muller light, funsize milky way and a mini tub of chocolate Philly though!!

I need to plan some recipes so I can prepare my shopping list for the weekend.
I'm thinking a curry, a chilli, lasagna and maybe some spicy and some diet coke chicken :) need a bit more inspiration though really as I need to up my red days!

I am very due a gain this week so need to make sure my head is in gear for an amazing week next week xx

Oh deary me x my first sick day :(
I hate saying I have a cold but I feel awful, bunged up, teary, headache, sore throat... Day in bed for me I think xx

Needless to say I still have my appetite lol x I don't know whether to have a green day (which is unusual for me) or an EE, but I had a lovely roasted red pepper stuffed with rice and veg for breakfast :)

Think I will go with EE actually as I have left over cottage pie waiting for me lol xx

Better go get a cuppa, gonna be a long day x

Oh deary me x my first sick day :(
I hate saying I have a cold but I feel awful, bunged up, teary, headache, sore throat... Day in bed for me I think xx

Needless to say I still have my appetite lol x I don't know whether to have a green day (which is unusual for me) or an EE, but I had a lovely roasted red pepper stuffed with rice and veg for breakfast :)

Think I will go with EE actually as I have left over cottage pie waiting for me lol xx

Better go get a cuppa, gonna be a long day x

oh no!! only just seen this!! sorry your not feeling too well, hope your much better after a days rest!! its a good excuse for plenty of tlc :)
xx

Thanks

I'm feeling a bit better today... well enough to come to work anyway :rolleyes:

Weigh in tonight... I wont be disappointed no matter what the result is as I will know why, but I hope the damage isn't too bad :(

I made Baked Bean lasagna last night!! I tweaked it a little by adding a bit of quorn mince as I had some in the fridge, but regardless it was yummy!
I'm doing red today but will have the leftovers (there's loads left) on my next EE day :)

I saw my diabetic nurse yesterday and told her I was doing slimming world and she wasn't too impressed :eek:
She said that SW encourages you to reduce your Carb intake (she was speaking as a nurse and as a dieter). I was chuffed to be able to say to her that she was right, if you are on a red day BUT by doing EE you can have all the free from red and green. She didn't realise they had introduced EE so hopefully she wont be as dismissive of SW for other patients hoping to lose weight.
She asked what I had lost and what my target was and seemed pleased with my progress...
...Then we started talking about babies :( She told me that if I do want children I need to start putting the wheels in motion NOW... As a diabetic I need to plan things very carefully.
She said under normal circumstances if i started planning now I may be able to look at getting pregnant by the end of this year BUT (sorry if this is too much info) me and the OH haven't been using any contraception for over 18 months now she said I need to be referred to the hospital to see why I haven't conceieved yet :sigh2: x I kind of dont want to go just in case they say I can't have children :cry: x But I know I have to start facing up to it xxx

Anyway... after all taht rambling - fingers crossed for tonight xx

Back