Time to get serious!

Just had the veg soup for lunch, and since I'm at home i had the advantage of being able to mix it better with a whisk - enjoyed the lack of lumps, and the good news is it wasn't in the slightest bit offensive! another one to add to my re-order list :)

So, thanks to this lovely forum I have made the decision to get a new consultant, I'm really excited about meeting him! He's 10p cheaper on sachets and 20p cheaper on tetras!!

I will go back to my current one this week to exchange the out of date stuff and stock up until I meet my new one!

As for today, I'm a bit hyper! I've had regular tea and i don't usually have caffeine, so a mixture of that plus ketosis has got me a little twitchy - good job the dogs are obliging playing with me!

Gonna try the coconut shake for dinner - i hope its nice cos I LOVE coconut!

So, for the first time in days I managed to get to sleep ok tonight, well, until a text woke me up, and now I can't sleep and gurgle isn't a good enough word to describe the noises coming from my stomach right now - it won't shut up!!

Well good morning day 5! Starting to get low on supplies so choice is diminishing - only one porridge left and 2 soups, the rest is shakes, so where I usually have a porridge and soup everyday it's either/or until I restock on Monday :-( so hello 2 shakes a day - and I'm really not happy about that :-/ like to have my 2 "solid" meals lol.

Tummy STILL gurgling from last night! And still have an addiction the the scales - this NEEDS to STOP since I know that when losses slow it will make me disheartened!

Got some parcels to send off today (junk I've sold on eBay to help find the diet!) but once that's done I may be twiddling my thumbs a little - the weekend is when I usually cook and bake :-( Maybe I will list more junk, I also need to get some tab sweeteners but don't fancy going to the supermarket really!

Hmmm... So what shakes to have today...

That sounds so nice....
My porridges are always lumpy and yucky any advice?

No... Mine are too, I thought it was where I was making them in a rush at work but took my time yesterday morning blending a little at a time and still got lumps, I can't decide if some lumps are clumps of powder or oats - I think there's very few oats in there lol x

No... Mine are too, I thought it was where I was making them in a rush at work but took my time yesterday morning blending a little at a time and still got lumps, I can't decide if some lumps are clumps of powder or oats - I think there's very few oats in there lol x

Well done Hun keep going :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes I am with you, can't decide what the lumps are :(
I am going to give it another try I think, make it with the blender and see what happens.
Which porridge do you prefer? I tried maple Pecan yesterday and didn't enjoy it at all :(
I am still waiting to have my first sachet, hate eating alone so waiting for the BF to wake up lol

Yes I am with you, can't decide what the lumps are :(
I am going to give it another try I think, make it with the blender and see what happens.
Which porridge do you prefer? I tried maple Pecan yesterday and didn't enjoy it at all :(
I am still waiting to have my first sachet, hate eating alone so waiting for the BF to wake up lol

I'm leaning towards the apple and cinnamon - it smells like apple pop-tarts - I alternate between that and the maple and pecan though for variety.

Honestly though...I usually feel a bit sick half way through either of them, they can be a bit much!

Hey ho... I'm not in this to enjoy my meals, I'm in it to loose weight, if I enjoy something I see it as a bonus! I've kind of resigned myself to the fact that Eating is just something I don't do anymore, it's not relevant to me right now - by dismissing it it helps me!

That is a really good attitude, definitely one I have to adopt too. I do think it does help keep you on track.
I too prefer apple and cinnamon, I made it extra watery and in the blender an have definitely decided there is a small amount of oats in the porridge.

Ugh, feeling a bit lacking energy today, and completely forgot about having a drink until midday (tut tut) glad i added loads of ice to my 2 shakes today so hopefully it's not so bad :-s

Today is a bit challenging - I'm actually a bit bored, and i realise since i'm constantly thinking "snack" then remembering lol, which totally re-enforces the fact i eat out of habit and boredom rather than hunger!!

I REALLY hope when it's all over i will have a great balance of healthy eating with the odd treat here being a part of that and not starting an epidemic!!

Hey Crazydiamond you are doing so well and have got the right attitude keep up the good work and you are keeping me in check knowing you are sticking to it xxx

I've just sat eating my leek and potato soup (yuk, not having that again!) with my parents who were eating a chicken breast stuffed with Boursin and wrapped in bacon, with fried potatoes and veg, followed by cheese and biscuits for dad and creme caramel for mum! I survived!!

Back