Time to get serious!

Thank you! Currently sipping on a choc mint shake (blended with ice) YUM I even had a "oh no I'm having something I shouldn't" moment lol

Had apple and cinnamon porridge for breakfast and oriental soup for lunch - didn't take long enough mixing that one though so wasn't great!

Had lectures from a girl much larger than me today when I said I needed to loose 5stone (pre this week) about how there'd be nothing left of me, almost had the whole lunch table on me before I told them that puts me slap bang in the middle of a normal bmi! I basically ended up telling my work colleagues my weight in order to stop a Ria massacre! After that some still persisted with the "5 stone is too much" whilst another sat with jaw dropped, she didn't believe I weigh that much, apparently I carry my weight well lol. I suppose now my weight is public knowledge the (almost) shame may keep me on track as well!

So, day 8 done! Woop!

Hi! Makes me laugh how some people have such a strong opinion on something thats nothing to do with them! I know some mean well but it's down to each individual what's right for them. I apparently carry my weight well and when.saying I need to lose 7 stone I het the same reaction and then have to divulge my weight. Luckily I have been really lucky and all my friends and family have been mega supportive which makes life a lot easier!!

Keep going, you're doing fab and heading towards that normal bmi! :)

Hi! Makes me laugh how some people have such a strong opinion on something thats nothing to do with them! I know some mean well but it's down to each individual what's right for them. I apparently carry my weight well and when.saying I need to lose 7 stone I het the same reaction and then have to divulge my weight. Luckily I have been really lucky and all my friends and family have been mega supportive which makes life a lot easier!!

Keep going, you're doing fab and heading towards that normal bmi! :)

I know, so frustrating, saying my weight was the only way they listened - not that I should justify myself anyway lol. You would think I was a one of those skinny girls who goes on about it to get a compliment, it only came up because they saw my soup packet! Grr.

Hey ho, I don't care, in loosing weight and am now on day 9 doing this 100% :)

So today I had maple and pecan porridge, veg soup and a choc orange shake - the shake was new for me but didn't impress...prob won't have that again!

I can't believe tomorrow is day 10! That's 8.4% into 12 weeks of soul sourcing! I'm so impressed with myself that I have gone so long! It's the longest I have ever stuck to a diet 100% so every day is a massive achievement!

I might however not make 12 weeks... There's a possibility I may go away 2 weeks end of feb (very much just a maybe right now) and If I do, I will of course enjoy the food, but only on the promise to myself I go back in it the moment I land back in the UK!!

We are all so awesome for doing this!! :)

So today I had maple and pecan porridge, veg soup and a choc orange shake - the shake was new for me but didn't impress...prob won't have that again!

I can't believe tomorrow is day 10! That's 8.4% into 12 weeks of soul sourcing! I'm so impressed with myself that I have gone so long! It's the longest I have ever stuck to a diet 100% so every day is a massive achievement!

I might however not make 12 weeks... There's a possibility I may go away 2 weeks end of feb (very much just a maybe right now) and If I do, I will of course enjoy the food, but only on the promise to myself I go back in it the moment I land back in the UK!!

We are all so awesome for doing this!! :)

Oo didn't know they did choc orange like Terry's lol!?
You know me by now so boring when it comes to different flavours and products heheh!
You have done fab!!! Day 10 whoop,whoop!!!!
It's gets easier as he days go on and feels amazing the next morning thinking "yeah another day" - such an achievement!
Aw if ya go on hols (lucky) and eat normal will probs taste strange at first did with me over Xmas was ready to blend everything I seen (didn't mind) good for you forward thinking and jumping straight back on..
Well done Hun
We're all in this Together...
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Choc orange shakes are horrible. :( Just my opinion - I know others like them. But they make me want to heave. Such a shame, as I love Terry's chocolate oranges!

Lily said:
Choc orange shakes are horrible. :( Just my opinion - I know others like them. But they make me want to heave. Such a shame, as I love Terry's chocolate oranges!

I find that they separate in the shaker/glass. I was so repulsed by the choc orange I ended up having only 2 shakes that day as I felt so sick after 1 mouthful...the chocolate mint on the other hand is LUSH. Especially with ice cold water. But a lily said some like the choc orange.

Oo didn't know they did choc orange like Terry's lol!?
You know me by now so boring when it comes to different flavours and products heheh!
You have done fab!!! Day 10 whoop,whoop!!!!
It's gets easier as he days go on and feels amazing the next morning thinking "yeah another day" - such an achievement!
Aw if ya go on hols (lucky) and eat normal will probs taste strange at first did with me over Xmas was ready to blend everything I seen (didn't mind) good for you forward thinking and jumping straight back on..
Well done Hun
We're all in this Together...
X

Haha, NOOOOOO, nothing like terrys :-( keep well clear of that one!

It will be luck if I go lol, my boyfriend works on a cruise ship and is trying to find someone who will lend their cabin to me for two weeks - none of his managers will sign it off otherwise so the odds are pretty against me! I REALLY wanna go though!!

Today, day 10, my plan is get back into drinking again, I was noting down everything I drank last week but since I was drinking enough without really trying I stopped recording it - only for me to start not drinking enough! only getting through 2 ltr bottles a day - theres lots of tea and additional cups but I don't think it's adding up to enough still.

Feels like I have been doing this forever! want the time to fast forward a bit so that I can start to see some changes in my body!!

Woop day 10 almost done... Every day is such an achievement!

Joined a palates class this evening...oh boy will I ache in a couple of days... I'm definitely going back next week! Now sat down for a choc shake for dinner.. It's yummy, reminds me of choc cake batter! Didn't buy the choc shakes first week because I didn't think I would be keen... How wrong was I!!

Had apple and cinnamon porridge for breakfast, still love it! But wasn't loving the oriental soup for lunch, think my tastes are changing cos I thought that was yum last week - I only stocked up on that and veg soup so gonna have to eat it! Might retry some of the flavours I disliked again next week... I might like them after all!

GGRRRRR, lectures....

work friend: "oh I know X Y OR Z who did that, they put all the weight back on because they lost it too fast, you'll put on weight again when you eat normally"

me "Well they prbably just went back to their old habits and didnt make sure they eat healthy after"

work friend: oh, they did, its just cos they lost it so quickly

me *turns away and quickly joins someone elses conversation*

Her friend 99% probably went back to her old eating habits which is why she regained weight, do people think that because you loose it fast that it automatically just goes back on, no matter what!

ugh, mind your own business!!! I'm sure the same people who diss this will be complimenting me on my weight loss soon!

ok ok, I was initially against this sort of thing, but for me, right now it is what suits me best. i don't need to concern myself with other peoples opinion of what I am doing!

GGRRRRR, lectures....

work friend: "oh I know X Y OR Z who did that, they put all the weight back on because they lost it too fast, you'll put on weight again when you eat normally"

me "Well they prbably just went back to their old habits and didnt make sure they eat healthy after"

work friend: oh, they did, its just cos they lost it so quickly

me *turns away and quickly joins someone elses conversation*

Her friend 99% probably went back to her old eating habits which is why she regained weight, do people think that because you loose it fast that it automatically just goes back on, no matter what!

ugh, mind your own business!!! I'm sure the same people who diss this will be complimenting me on my weight loss soon!

ok ok, I was initially against this sort of thing, but for me, right now it is what suits me best. i don't need to concern myself with other peoples opinion of what I am doing!

Heya Hun haven't been off for a few days how's you?? I know how you feel my friend in work (well friend is quite a nice way of saying but..) she says the exact same thing! Well almost said to me this morning,

"Scott you still on that shake diet"
Me - yes Lorraine and its not just a shake diet actually it's soups/bars/mousses and shakes (have that lmao) ;-)
"We'll web you lose so much as soon as you eat 'normal' you will put it back on quickly"
Me - have you been on this diet then!?
"Lorraine - no"
Me- how do you know then!?
"Lorraine - it's what happens to normal people"
Me - I'm not normal, anyway my phones ringing..

I am not bothered what people think, and tbh there's a lady in my works how looks amazing from. This diet and for the past 7montha she still looks fab, so much for a fad diet - idiots!!

We can do this! And will do this! Lets stay strong :) x

The 'friends' that say these things have no idea about the diet and the steps you follow into maintenance. I can guarantee that your friends friend would have gone straight back to old habits, thats how the weight goes back on, its not rocket science! A friend of mine lost 7 stone on CD and 18 months later she is still maintaining it well and this is because she.changed her habits for life not just while she was on the diet. Just shows how important it is to follow the steps and stay focussed throughout maintenance like staying on here, logging food and still in contact with CDC. I WILL prove the disbelievers wrong!!

You guys are doing great :)

Heya Hun haven't been off for a few days how's you?? I know how you feel my friend in work (well friend is quite a nice way of saying but..) she says the exact same thing! Well almost said to me this morning,

"Scott you still on that shake diet"
Me - yes Lorraine and its not just a shake diet actually it's soups/bars/mousses and shakes (have that lmao) ;-)
"We'll web you lose so much as soon as you eat 'normal' you will put it back on quickly"
Me - have you been on this diet then!?
"Lorraine - no"
Me- how do you know then!?
"Lorraine - it's what happens to normal people"
Me - I'm not normal, anyway my phones ringing..

I am not bothered what people think, and tbh there's a lady in my works how looks amazing from. This diet and for the past 7montha she still looks fab, so much for a fad diet - idiots!!

We can do this! And will do this! Lets stay strong :) x

Haha, yeah, when I say "friend" I was typing on a pc without spell check and I can't spell colleague lol.

I'm good thanks, just come back from walking the dogs who aren't lead trained... All that pulling on my Pilates aches ouch!! Extra calories burnt though!

Getting a bit fed up of soups at work now, porridge is still fine but enjoying shakes more than anything so might try shaking at work or going for tetras for lunch instead!

In my head I'm always wandering what else I can so to speed it all up, which isn't much, I guess I'm just bloody impatient, I want to start seeing physical results now! (Says she, only 12 days in lol)

I can't wait to be slim!!!!

How are you doing Scott?

X

Haha, yeah, when I say "friend" I was typing on a pc without spell check and I can't spell colleague lol.

I'm good thanks, just come back from walking the dogs who aren't lead trained... All that pulling on my Pilates aches ouch!! Extra calories burnt though!

Getting a bit fed up of soups at work now, porridge is still fine but enjoying shakes more than anything so might try shaking at work or going for tetras for lunch instead!

In my head I'm always wandering what else I can so to speed it all up, which isn't much, I guess I'm just bloody impatient, I want to start seeing physical results now! (Says she, only 12 days in lol)

I can't wait to be slim!!!!

How are you doing Scott?

X

Heya Hun, exactly lol they need to mind their own business ;-)!!
I had my WI today not to happy wih results :( 1lb loss think its cos I weren't drinking alot of water until the final day or so LEARNT my lesson now!!
Aww that's the way lol! Yeah I been cleaning the house everyday got soo much energy and checked with the strips I'm in ketosis :) yay!
Today brought complete new products oh and a blender and some ice from tesco money well spent I say ;-), brought mango, cappuccino, strawberry, choc and mint shakes and only 10 tetras lol! 1 peanut crunch bar, 1 lemon 1 and one milk chocolate one, and then soups so have moved away from my tetras which is good for me lol!
Had the breakfast mango shake with 6 ice cubs and 250ml of water all whisked in blender and YUM! Think I may be movig off tetras and only have then for work how it's going lol!
Apart from my rubbish WI Hun I'm good staying strong and more determined than ever to see results to we WILL get there 2013 is our year!!! X

Heya Hun, exactly lol they need to mind their own business ;-)!!
I had my WI today not to happy wih results :( 1lb loss think its cos I weren't drinking alot of water until the final day or so LEARNT my lesson now!!
Aww that's the way lol! Yeah I been cleaning the house everyday got soo much energy and checked with the strips I'm in ketosis :) yay!
Today brought complete new products oh and a blender and some ice from tesco money well spent I say ;-), brought mango, cappuccino, strawberry, choc and mint shakes and only 10 tetras lol! 1 peanut crunch bar, 1 lemon 1 and one milk chocolate one, and then soups so have moved away from my tetras which is good for me lol!
Had the breakfast mango shake with 6 ice cubs and 250ml of water all whisked in blender and YUM! Think I may be movig off tetras and only have then for work how it's going lol!
Apart from my rubbish WI Hun I'm good staying strong and more determined than ever to see results to we WILL get there 2013 is our year!!! X

Wow, that's certainly a lesson to use all! It seems so ridiculous that you can eat so few calories and not loose weight still!!

well done you on the variety! saves you getting too bored! i didnt get enough shakes this week soi getting a bit fed up of what I have, looking forward to re-stocking again on monday! - still haven't told my old CWPC that I've got a new one yet though, she didn't even arrange to see me again last time so its way to tempting not to say anything at all!

Im so excited about mango! I'm a big mango fan (mmmm, I love the mango drinks they have everywhere in India!) my hopes are high, i may even buy two!

I've got a fair bit of energy, but nothing much to do at the weekends anymore! My Nana wants a lemon drizzle cake, I might make one for her, just wont be able to try it! I miss baking so much!

still SOOO cold all the time! the heated mouse I bought for work helped a bit, but I have SO many pairs of socks on right now at home!

Wow, that's certainly a lesson to use all! It seems so ridiculous that you can eat so few calories and not loose weight still!!

well done you on the variety! saves you getting too bored! i didnt get enough shakes this week soi getting a bit fed up of what I have, looking forward to re-stocking again on monday! - still haven't told my old CWPC that I've got a new one yet though, she didn't even arrange to see me again last time so its way to tempting not to say anything at all!

Im so excited about mango! I'm a big mango fan (mmmm, I love the mango drinks they have everywhere in India!) my hopes are high, i may even buy two!

I've got a fair bit of energy, but nothing much to do at the weekends anymore! My Nana wants a lemon drizzle cake, I might make one for her, just wont be able to try it! I miss baking so much!

still SOOO cold all the time! the heated mouse I bought for work helped a bit, but I have SO many pairs of socks on right now at home!

Yes that's true, I was very disappointed with that to be honest but next weeks a new week so lets hope I get them down alot more :), already had 2 litres of water! Another 2 and jobs a good 'un lol!
I know not like me to move away from my tetras is there????? I even spruced up my tetra today chucked in blender with 100ml of water and 5 ice cups was so creamy like a McDonald's shake was larvely and more water woo!
Yes the mango one is lovely, I also got the coconut have you tried this? Hopefully be nice ;-)
Oo yum lemon drizzle sounds lovely! One thing ya could do apparently the bars (lemon coated in yoghurt) tastes like lemon mirang and cheesecake so looking forward to that will have that when back in work on Monday me thinks..
When ya at goal can have the lemon cake then and start baking again. Yes I am ultra cold today I have a hoody on, jeans, socks, slippers sat infront of the fire lol! May even need a cupper in a bit for that extra warmth

X

Let us know what you think of the coconut one, will you? I have got one lurking in my Cambridge Box of Delights but I haven't got round to trying it yet. :)

Back