Time to get skinny again!!!!

I agree about having two alpen bars for hexb. ..I just can't justify having two! especially not one after the other! :/
food sounds amazing. .loving your bacon and bean snack hehe

I'm so glad you agree Becki!!!! I often have 1 for lunch and then 1 later as a snack but I feel so guilty haha!!! Hahah I just had a craving for bacon last night heheh!!! x

Flying out to Sharm in Egypt on the 16th May....I can't wait for some sun!!..lol..

OOoooooh that sounds lovely and I'm sure it will be so hot!! I fly out on holiday 2 days later!!! xx

Okay girls I need help!!! I have a leaving meal tonight after work at an Italian restaurant, I'm saving all my syns for the meal and I'm doing a hour of regiment fitness bootcamp before which should help to kill enough calories for the meal but I can't decide what to have!!! I hate salad so that's not an option so my two choices are - four cheese gnocchi or a pepperoni pizza both calorific but I cant work out which is going to be worst!!! any advise girls?! really don't want to go over by tooo many syns as I'm away all weekend :( xx

mmmm the cherry bakewell ones are lovely Ria!!!

Does the restaurant have a menu online Paige? Can you post a link for us to take a nosey??

I completely disagree with you and Becki - I can easily scoff two alpens in one sitting!!!! I justify it by the fact they are so tiny!! x

Hiya!!! the link is - The Higgins Pantry ‹ Restaurant, Cafe, Bistro, Pantry - Bedford, Bedfordshire.The Higgins Pantry hopefully you lovely girls can help!!!
Oh I can definitely eat two in a row I just feel so guilty cos they are soo yummy haha!!! xx

The best thing to go for is always a tomato based pasta dish, the penne arriabata is your best choice with ~6-8 syns allowed for oil and any sugar used in the sauce.

Apart from that, everything is very synful so if you go for it, you may have to accept that you won't lose xx

Oh god I'm doomed, I hate tomato based sauces (unless there homemade by mum!!) maybe I will skip dinner and wait til im home and can cook something a bit healthier!! Thanks everyone!!! :) x

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 3
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Okay so I've just got in from my night out and I've been kinda good... Kinda a..

Food diary for today/technically yesterday

Breakfast - tangerine
Lunch - mugshot, banana, Alpen light
Dinner - homemade sweet potato SW chips, beans, homemade veggie burger things (Garlic,herbs,onion,carrots,cannelloni beans)

I then did a hour of regiment fitness in order to lower the damage of this evening.. As you can see above I ate dinner at home rather than eating out, I also decided to drive therefore stuck to diet cokes all night (one with a vodka hehe) from there the night went slightly downhill.. I ended up eating a white chocolate flapjack, cheese and baconsubway and a malteasers Easter bunny thing.. Whoops!!! Back on it tomorrow I promise!!!!

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Current Weight - 9st 3
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

So I spent the last few days with family away at the coast for Easter and after what can only be described as 4 days of being completely off plan I have spent today getting back into things and it surprisingly feels good! Diary for today;

Breakfast - tangerine
Lunch - mugshot, Alpen bar, natural yogurt. 2 x snack a jacks
Dinner - jacket potato with cheese and beans, Alpen bar

Snack - natural yogurt with choc shot

Total syns - 5.5

Current Weight - 9st 3
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

I think a lot of have had 4 days completely off so you are not alone! well done for getting straight back on it though! I have rolos in the cupboard screaming my name!!

I think a lot of have had 4 days completely off so you are not alone! well done for getting straight back on it though! I have rolos in the cupboard screaming my name!!

Its a nightmare isn't it! thought I could control myself but apparently not though my bodies definitely thanking me for being back on plan.. funny how the tummy feels so much better when I'm not eating crap!!! mmmm I do love a rolo haha!! x

Forgot to upload yesterday's diary so here goes..

Breakfast - Banana/WW Yogurt
Lunch - JP + cheese and beans, alpen light bar, tangerine, carrots
Dinner - Mugshot, alpen bar
Snack - Natural yogurt + choc shot
exercise - none

As you can see I was doing so well, had barely any syns and then my mum decided to offer me a Cadbury's egg & spoon to which I devoured completed and then proceeded to give me a cadburys cream egg biscuit which again being a pig I scoffed.. oh well todays a new day!!!

------------------------------------------------

Today's diary!

Breakfast - banana and natural yogurt
Lunch - JP + cheese, beans and carrots, tangerine, alpen bar, ww yogurt
Dinner - Macaroni cheese (cheese as syns so around 7?)
Snacks - natural yogurt with choc shot
Exercise - 1 hour of regiment bootcamp! - seven workout

praying I can resist temptation today!!!

Last edited:
I cant begin to tell you how much chocolate I've eaten the last few days!
xxxx

Aww I wish I'd eaten more chococlate because the scales are being very unkind considering I haven't even touched a easter egg!! oh well I'm sure we'll have to work doubly hard to get it off now hey Ria!!!x

Aww I wish I'd eaten more chococlate because the scales are being very unkind considering I haven't even touched a easter egg!! oh well I'm sure we'll have to work doubly hard to get it off now hey Ria!!!x

Roll on next week and it'll be back to the gym for me - then come May, I'm on my rotation so it'll be gym twice a week for 5 weeks!

Back