Version 2: 2kg lost, 3 to go

Excellent progress! :) Keep up the good work, 2014 will be bazinga (not sure *exactly what this means but it sounds positive to me :)) for you! x

Excellent progress! :) Keep up the good work, 2014 will be bazinga (not sure *exactly what this means but it sounds positive to me :)) for you! x

hahahahah ... i had to google it myself - it can mean anything you want apparently ... we only know it from Big Bang Theory.

thank you so much for your kind words :)

Morning alottolose!

All good this week... changed my exercise routine slightly - swapped dumbbells for resistance bands (where possible), increased the number of sets and added some silly exercises like step ups to the routine. this is along with my daily dose of shaun t and focus t25 - oh how i love him :p!

When I was in Doha last weekend, my friend created 4 circuits for me, working a combination of muscle groups everyday and that's what i'm doing now. I tend to get bored with exercise very quickly and have to change it up every 3 weeks or so.

My body is hating this new routine - I have never felt this hungry since starting Dukan - now I find myself finishing all my snacks and meals for the day by midday and nothing left for afternoon snacks (luckily I have stock of turkey slices, yogurt and coke zero in the fridge at the office for just these situations!). But I can almost instant changes - the resistance bands do work your body a whole different way!

Went in to the docs for a check up (as she put me on BP meds and needed to see that I'm doing alright on them)... she is pleased with my progress - all reading are normal and exactly where they should be. and today is day 16 smoke free - so all in all helping me get healthier day by day ...

work is a bit of a bother now - we expected it to be a slow month but it got busy and i have to work this weekend and maybe even the next... atleast i got a couple of weeks leave at the end of the month - so looking forward to that! :smiley1842::smiley1842:

have a good day everyone xx

just got the first compliment on the weight loss and feeling on top of the world!!!!

:0icanfly::0icanfly::0icanfly:

:D first of many! Keep up the good work with the exercise - you're putting us all to shame! x

Thank you allottolose.

Feeling a little sad today. Didn't hear from my friend before he got on a plane to go away for a month.

Driving back from work today I really felt like stopping to buy a pack of ciggs. I didn't but this was the first time I felt the urge this strong.

I have been coughing and blowing my nose for then past couple of weeks. Didn't know till today that was coz I quit smoking. Apparently my cilia are now awake and cleaning my lungs out - yay!!!

Off to have a dukan bikkie now. Have a lovely evening all

xx

Go for it with that coughing! I've heard about that side effect of the quit, but I can't say that I noticed it personally!

As for your feeling hungrier this week, it could well have been caused by your coming out of ketosis with those chips! Hopefully you're less hungry now and, if you still are, increase your protein. Some ladies here swore by their weight losses the days they ate an entire (skin less) chicken! Go for it!

x

Go for it with that coughing! I've heard about that side effect of the quit, but I can't say that I noticed it personally! As for your feeling hungrier this week, it could well have been caused by your coming out of ketosis with those chips! Hopefully you're less hungry now and, if you still are, increase your protein. Some ladies here swore by their weight losses the days they ate an entire (skin less) chicken! Go for it! x

*cough cough* ?

You make a good point. I didn't think about coming out of ketosis being the cause of my hunger. I have been stuffing myself all week and I think I'm ok now.

Today was a fun day at the park with my niece. Plain old running around screaming out heads of for absolutely no reason fun!

Hope all going good with u...

p.s. I have eaten a whole chicken and loved every bit of it ?. Skin removed of course!

1.5 kgs or 3.3 lbs off! Just over 50lbs lost overall since 25 Aug 2013!

:woohoo:

started beta phase of the T25 program - wanted to cry at times - but worked through it and my body felt soooo good after.

anyone wanting to change up their workout routine - cant recommend this highly enough. great cardio every time!

off to work now...

have a lovely day all :)

Wow that's a great loss xxx your doing so well xxx

What wise Lotto said :)

P x

:D hehe this made me smile, nice way to start Sunday with a smile and a little chuckle - I wish I was wise! Can I wish for that for xmas? Well I have my wisdom teeth maybe wisdom will follow!

What sid said! :)
1.5 kgs or 3.3 lbs off! Just over 50lbs lost overall since 25 Aug 2013!

:woohoo:

started beta phase of the T25 program - wanted to cry at times - but worked through it and my body felt soooo good after.

anyone wanting to change up their workout routine - cant recommend this highly enough. great cardio every time!

off to work now...

have a lovely day all :)

YOWZERS! 50LB! *GOBSMACKED FACE*

seriously you rule and I can't advise you but definitely cheer you on from the sidelines as you are totally smashing it! :) Have a great day weightloss warrior xx

thank you thank you - i am so excited - got my second compliment today :D

:D hehe this made me smile, nice way to start Sunday with a smile and a little chuckle - I wish I was wise! Can I wish for that for xmas? Well I have my wisdom teeth maybe wisdom will follow!

What sid said! :)

YOWZERS! 50LB! *GOBSMACKED FACE*

seriously you rule and I can't advise you but definitely cheer you on from the sidelines as you are totally smashing it! :) Have a great day weightloss warrior xx

hahahaha - you are so kind lotto!

oh i know im all dropping weight now and everything is going hunky dory - but there will come a day and i will be turning to you gurus for inspiration and motivation. :worthy:

Cruise: getting my act together!

Wow Bonkers!!
Massive well done on quitting, I also quit over 3 years ago now.
Your weight loss journey has inspired me, and spurred me on for mine. Thank you. :)

Wow Bonkers!!
Massive well done on quitting, I also quit over 3 years ago now.
Your weight loss journey has inspired me, and spurred me on for mine. Thank you. :)

3 yrs - wow! You are the inspiration here... I'm on Day 20 now and am looking forward to experiencing the joys of not smoking (this silly cough and sniffy nose just isnt going away fast enough :mad:)...

Hurray! Your losses are phenomenal hon, and it feels so good when others start to notice x

I can't really start any exercise routine just yet as I'm on the Cambridge Weight Plan and having vastly reduced calories in meal replacements but I'm fascinated by this T25 you mention..... I'll look it up.

I keep posting this all over the place, but you're my superhero for stopping smoking while on a weight loss plan :superwoman:...... And for the dedication and determination of losing 50lbs in such a short space of time (and spending quality time with Shaun T!) all I can say is: :happy096:

I hope you had a brilliant day love, and you had some word from your friend..... Don't be too down in the dumps - think of how pleased and full of praise he'll be when he sees how far you've come in a month when he gets back :D xx

I'll be restarting the whole shebang in January and must admit that the thought of sitting down with a whole chicken makes me feel quite excited! Daft but true! Only on Dukan can one eat such things without the slightest guilt!
How many days nicotine free are you now? I bet your hair smells lovely. While, as a smoker, I never noticed that my clothes or hell smelled horrible, I did notice how sweet smelling my hair was once I'd quit!
x

Hurray! Your losses are phenomenal hon, and it feels so good when others start to notice x

I can't really start any exercise routine just yet as I'm on the Cambridge Weight Plan and having vastly reduced calories in meal replacements but I'm fascinated by this T25 you mention..... I'll look it up.

I keep posting this all over the place, but you're my superhero for stopping smoking while on a weight loss plan :superwoman:...... And for the dedication and determination of losing 50lbs in such a short space of time (and spending quality time with Shaun T!) all I can say is: :happy096:

I hope you had a brilliant day love, and you had some word from your friend..... Don't be too down in the dumps - think of how pleased and full of praise he'll be when he sees how far you've come in a month when he gets back :D xx

oh shaun t makes u work for his time ;)

i know what you mean about exercise and cambridge... i attempted exercise when i did cambridge but just didn't feel it. and it left me extremely hungry (obviously!). but that's what i love about Dukan - i eat so much that i can put my 100% in working out.

thanks for the kind words bev and i did hear from him when he landed. was just being a real chick that day. he is my bestest friend and i was just feeling sorry for myself for nothing! all over it :)

yesterday was a good day (in fact the whole week now i have been eating extremely clean). but woke up to TOTM and now feeling bloated and nauseous (i get that on the first day)...

two weeks to Christmas and 1.5 kgs to go! i think i should just be able to nail that :p

hope you have a lovely day xx

Back