What you going to do differently this week?

I need to eat more super speed foods to get this last 3.5lbs off!

This week (which officially starts on Tuesday but I'll do it tomorrow as well) I'm sticking 100% to plan and not letting myself have an extra little bite of this or that.

I am going to stop faffing around. No alcohol. No cheats. No sneaky weigh in's at the gym those numbers sabotage me. Exercise 5 days this week ( including 3 kettlebells sessions) & get the kids out after school if not raining. No eating after 9pm - I do so much damage in the evening.

Im going to try to have more variety at breakfast and lunch as its been suggested that will help my weight loss rather than my body getting used to the same things.

Im going to try to have more variety at breakfast and lunch as its been suggested that will help my weight loss rather than my body getting used to the same things.

I need to start having a better breakfast (every morning) rather than fruit at 10:30!

Drink. I need to drink more, squash, water, whatever as long as its not tea as that's what I live on.

Realise that my failing point is around 6-9 weeks in and do evrything i can to avoid it!! This is when i start not counting and measuring hex's and syns properly!! Not counting cheeky units of alchohol etc, etc!! Will be finding lots of new recipes to try and keep me on track!! This is the first time ive been on minimins while on slimming world and have a funny feeling it might help me through those tough few weeks xx

I'm trying a suggestion from my meeting leader - 7 syns and 7 superfree foods for 7 days. On day one, will see how it goes!!!

figure out what is going on as all I do is yo yo on SW. Once I figure that out everything will be sorted!

What do you need help with? Anything we can help with?? X

Back