wishing for skinny legs

Thanks tweekegirl.

This week I thought I would try something a bit different this week. When I looked over my food diary last night and I saw that I had mostly weetabix or bread so this week I thought I would try to have a different healthy extra b each day.
Today I've had two alpine bars. I'm still in the right frame of mind to have another good week.

Wow!!! 6lb is so much! well done :) What is your secret haha?

I'm just really in the right frame of mind for it atm. Also counting my syns and not going oh a little bit won't hurt. How's ur week going?

well done, 6lbs is fantastic :) keep it up
xx

Nowhere near as good as yours haha! I have a funny few weeks ahead, but am going to have a good go from sunday-thursday - going to do as you've done - low/no syns, no odd bits, and limit my portions. Plus up the body magic, and hope to make such a great loss also!

You say that but I've had a terrible weekend, had a girls night in with my sister and had popcorn, 42 syns later. All is ok until today. My boyfriend came home from America and his mum invites us round for a roast. I hate to make a fuss so don't say anything when she puts on gravy. Luckily she doesn't use much oil in her cooking. Then she serves me a massive piece of cheesecake, I only eat half so I don't come across as being rude. I know I'm coming across as being really ungrateful and I don't mean to be but I now have 9 syns to last me till Thursday. Oh well onwards and upwards I think I'll be happy with a pound loss this week,

Hey you don't sound ungreatful! Just polite and eager to please, which is fine. I am like that too, but I have the 'vegan' card to pull on social situations so I can easily get out of awkward food or ladles of gravy/lard/butter/cake etc.

Do you count your syns across a week? Can you do that? As this would be easier for me to do...but not sure if its OK. If I want something 'naughty' its usually way higher in syns than dairy stuff, so haven't had any chocolate or cake for 6 weeks now, which i guess is good but i want to treat myself once in a while.

Am sure you will lose - and if you don't - then back on it, and loss for next week ;) small targets, you'll be there soon!

I usually count my syns daily rather than spread them out because otherwise i feel impending doom when i've only got 5 syns to last me 4 days. That's just what I find easiest.
I could have done with a vegan card but the thing is it's done now so i may as well move on from it.

I've decided to carry on with 10 a day otherwise i'm under a huge amount of pressure, so i'm not expecting a massive weight loss this week. I'm teaching little ones on wednesday so i'm on my feet a lot so that's a bit of body magic. How is the walking going?

Have had a couple of odd days, Monday I had a late lunch so didn't really eat my tea, yesterday I gave blood so had to have something sugary after I had a club and a special k bar. Then today we got chicken out but had to go out and didn't come back till late so just grabbed a pasta sauce from the shop. Hey ho, weigh in tomorrow see how that goes. Not feeling 100% I think it's because I'm not eating enough.

Today was weigh in, lost a pound. To be honest i wasnt expecting a massive loss have had a funny week regarding food, either havent wanted it or havent eaten enough. The targets this week is to eat properly and do the different b choice every day. A pound isn't a massive loss but it's a loss and not a gain so i'm quietly chuffed.

Today has been better, feel a lot more in control. Made soup last night whilst my better half was making dinner- wish we had eaten out ! ) though it now means that i have something that i can grab when I come in from work or when i'm hungry. We've got sweet and sour tonight homemade style! It's 6 syns but it tastes like it comes straight from the takeaway, sadly without the batter though.

Had a good Saturday, used my 10 syns but for the first time in a couple of days i've felt full to be fair i've eaten a lot! Also been fitting in more veg. Had cottage pie filling without the topping and managed to get carrot, onion, leek, sweetcorn, peas and kale into it. Feeling far happier.
Also went to marks and sparks for some jeans as mine had worn out- basically lived in those bad boys. Fitted into a size 14 a little bit tight but they have a bit of stretch into them! About a month ago we went into France and I couldn't even pull a 14 over these hips! So thats good and it means i'm a little bit closer to fitting back into my Rocca jeans.
Tomorrow i'm helping mum make christmas cake- MUST NOT LICK THE SPOON OR BOWL!!
All in all a good saturday.

ForumRunner_20121118_162027.png

This is me just before I started my diet probably about 3 weeks ago.

And this is me today 7lb lighter.

ForumRunner_20121118_223125.png

Over indulged. Little yesterday, dinner at mums. Woke up feeling queasy though I don't think my body can cope with heavy food. I'm positive about the next few days, I'm only going to have 5 syns a day and snack on free and superfree food. I hope this feeling goes soon.

Wow - 7lbs and there is a good difference in your photos!! congratulations!!! you sound very positive and I wish you all the best sweets :)

Thank you both of you. Had a rubbish Sunday but I'm back on it today. You two are doing well and sometimes u need to take it day by day.

Back