wishing for skinny legs

Had a good day today haven't had any syns, mainly to pull back the damage done from yesterday. I don't know why my weekends are my downfall maybe because I'm not particularly busy and we often have family things. Oh well today is a new day and it's been a good day too.

Family days = other people at the realm in the kitchen, though. Plus not being in control of when/where/what you eat is the most difficult bit! Well done on having a good day, its a good start to the week :) Lets have 100% week today ;)

Ps you can really tell on the weight loss already!!

To be honest mum wouldn't mind I just can't say no to mums cooking!

You're doing brilliantly with a 7lb loss in 2 weeks :). Always a big challenge for me when I go home from uni. Non of my family need to worry about their weight so all just eat whatever. Plus the temptation of all the unhealthy food in the fridge and cupboards, never helpful :D

Weigh in day tomorrow and I'm dreading it. Had a good day today so that's good. Oh well if tomorrow isn't good I've got a new week.

Weigh in day tomorrow and I'm dreading it. Had a good day today so that's good. Oh well if tomorrow isn't good I've got a new week.
Good luck tomorrow!!! i am loving your mindset :) xx

So I put a pound on this week- I think I managed to pull it round towards the end of the week.
This is a new week and i'm raring to go- this week i'm only having 5 syns a day because i'm out at the weekend and also a birthday meal for my dad.
Also i'm going to start trying to incorporate a bit more exercise, less sofa sitting and more activeness.
This morning i've had weetabix with chopped banana, soup for lunch today.

Had a good day back on track, only went over by half a syn because the OH used chilli oil when he made "slimming world chips" so I had to use three syns for that.
Filled up on free foods when I snacked.
I'm looking forward to the weekend I know saturday is going to be a syn heavy night because of the drink but all is ok and i'm in control.

Hi sweets :) so glad you are in control and feel back on track... OH's hey... what'll we do with them... lol. Looking forward to seeing you reach your goals!!!

Good luck staying on plan, I'm thinking I'll be 100% this weekend so I hope your are too! If not, next week is another week, and as long as you are enjoying yourself and being more responsible then thats that.

Put the loss behind you - a mate of mine put on a pound last week and had lost 6 by yesterdays weigh in! sometimes you gain then have a big lose...fingers crossed for you!

Thank you Itoy and Mandlegrot. I feel much better this week and more in control. I'm going out tomorrow which i can't wait for, first time in a while.
Today has been a good day, filling up on free foods for snacks and stuff. Tonight i've got shepherds pie but without the topping and potatoes on the side.
My 5 syns a day have been going well so tomorrow i've got spare syns.
Happy happy lady.

I have craved junk food all day today. I think it's the rain and rubbish weather. I know in the freezer there is pizza and chips but ive got spag Bol on the hob as we speak. I've measured out my 20 syns of vodka for tonight so hopefully when we go out I won't have too much to drink. Apart from that today has been good haven't cracked into the junk food-it's those Christmas dresses that spur me on.

So I was really good Saturday didn't go over my syns too much with alcohol, never got that much wanted pizza however yesterday was a different story. Woke up just wanting rubbish, went out and ate a bit too much bread and had a sausage roll. Dinner wasn't "too" bad low fat stew but did have a dumpling and some pudding. Strange though because this was my normal diet however now I find it makes me feel queasy and needing the toilet a bit too much.
Back on it today, carrying on with my 5 syns a day and lets see how that goes.

Had a good day today! Back on it after the weekend. I need to pick up the exercise though! Just sometimes after teaching all day I can't be bothered to do anything but sit on my bottom.

I'm in bed and all I can think about is food. I had a big bowl of pasta and I'm hungry. Food shopping tomorrow.

This made me laugh. Thank you, I'm just fretting this week because I went out Saturday night also I'm not sure how to balance a lot of Christmas parties, 1 per week till Christmas day. Your doing really well feels good to be getting into control.

Decided the have a green day today, it's really nice to have two healthy a choices and two healthy b choices- god i'm sad.
It's been a good day which i'm glad about because i'm weighing in early tomorrow instead of thursday because it's dads birthday meal tomorrow night.
I'm slightly worries because it's coming up to christmas- usually the run up to christmas isn't particulary busy food wise however this year its once a week if not twice a week eating out. I don't want to give up though and give myself the excuse of 'it's ok because i'll start again in january.' So this is what i've decided- keep my syns low during the days when i'm not eating out and try and control it when i go out and to eat more speed foods too. It's the festive season and i've always said i wont be one of those people that go no no i can't eat that because i'm on a diet. Though i dont want to look fat in those new years eve pictures. So i suppose what i'm saying is, I wouldn't be too peeved off if i just stay the same during the festive season.
Sorry for the massive self pity thing.

I think planned calorie splurges are better than non-planned one. Life is about having fun, so don't get torn up about the alcohol calories....Just do well the rest of the time and try and limit hangover food to egg on toast or something. I'm sure wherever you eat/whatever buffet is there, there will be healthy options. Just stay strong!!!!! And think how great you will look in your Christmas party dress next year once the weight is off :D

Aiming to maintain is good, but I reckon you will be able to shift a couple of pounds.

When I sucessfully lost weight before I alwways used to allow myself to eat what I wanted in the company of friends, but that was only once a week, and I still wouldn't pig out. I am worried you secretly want to pig out, and you will ruin your diet. Making the right food choices won't make you "one of those people" who seem finicky about what they eat, it will make you "One of those people" who look great in size 10 jeans :D

Do you know i do secretly want to pig out especially Saturday because it's a chinese buffet but i've decided sod it, stay strong- boiled rice have a couple of the starters because it isn't worth the guilt. I think I just needed an out pour but you're right I think I was just trying to find an excuse to do it.

Back