xxLynne'sxx Food Diary

Gonna need to try one of those sandwiches looks amazing x

Your steak sandwich looks great. Its great to get new ideas, will be having that over the weekend I think

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your steak sandwich looks great. Its great to get new ideas, will be having that over the weekend I think

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You should, it's delish! I am def making it again soon! the onions are amazing think i might even make them for a side dish as they would go with anything! I will post the recipe on here so you guys can see it but it's also on sw members website if you have access xxxx

Toasted Steak Sandwich - Syns FREE

Serves 2

ingredients
3 onions, finely sliced
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Low calorie cooking spray
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
350g pack beef steaks, all visible fat removed - I recommend using thin cut sirloin for best results :)
4 slices wholemeal bread (from a small 400g loaf)
2 tsp English mustard powder
50g fat-free natural fromage frais
Rocket leaves to serve

method
1. Heat a frying pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray and stir-fry the onions for 3-4 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover and cook for a further 15 minutes, until browned. Stir in the vinegar and remove from the heat.

2. Meanwhile, heat a non-stick griddle pan over a high heat, season the steaks and cook for 2 minutes on each side (for well-done steaks, cook for a further 2 minutes on each side). Remove from the pan, cover with foil and set aside to rest.

3. Toast the bread. Mix together the mustard powder and 4 tsp water, then stir in the fromage frais. Spread onto two of the slices of toast and top with a few rocket leaves.

4. Slice the steak, place over the rocket and top with the onions and remaining toast.

Totally yum!!! xxxxxx

I am the same i love the mag lol, i get it slightly early at group which is great! but i have read it now and only had it a week lol There are some great recipes
Just picked it up..yahhh!:)
Have to agree with the others...that steak toastie looks really nice!!
Made an aubergine bake yesterday: was nice too:)

Just picked it up..yahhh!:)
Have to agree with the others...that steak toastie looks really nice!!
Made an aubergine bake yesterday: was nice too:)

yay on the mag! yeah you gotta try the steak its soooooo good! How are you today hun? xxxx

yay on the mag! yeah you gotta try the steak its soooooo good! How are you today hun? xxxx

I am fine, thanks. Am in work today as I booked the weekend off...got an incredible craving for a chippy tea lol and yes I know I would make a sw version but.....I dont want thahhaaat lol
Bought the tracy Anderson mat workout dvd lol scarry. Going to make June the exercise month lol
How are you today hu ? Xx

I am fine, thanks. Am in work today as I booked the weekend off...got an incredible craving for a chippy tea lol and yes I know I would make a sw version but.....I dont want thahhaaat lol
Bought the tracy Anderson mat workout dvd lol scarry. Going to make June the exercise month lol
How are you today hu ? Xx

Lol that sounds good! I am sticking to walking for now lol nearly at my bronze body magic award yay! i am good thanks hun, had a nice day out in the sun, went out for brekki this morn and stuck to plan! go me! lol xxxxxx

Thursday May 30th 2013 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Frankie and Benny's

2 poached eggs
Grilled flat mushroom
grilled tomato
small slice wholemeal toast (HexB)

Lunch

Apple (still full after breakfast!)

Dinner

Chilli, garlic & ginger king prawns with corriander
'fried' noodles

DSCF3328.jpg

Snacks

Snack a jacks sour cream and chive (4.5 syns)
250ml semi skimmed milk (HexA)

Water

1 litre water

Body Magic

4 mile walk

Total Syns

Friday May 31st 2013 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Magic porridge (HexB)
blueberries

Lunch

Baked Potato
Bolognaise
Mozzarella (HexA)
Spinach & Rocket salad

DSCF3329.jpg

Dinner

Chicken curry
'Fried Rice'

DSCF3330.jpg

Snacks

Snack a Jacks sweet chilli (4.5 syns)
apple

Water

1 litre water
1 pint low sugar squash

Body Magic

1 mile walk

Total syns

Hmm all your meals today look yumm!! Whats magic porridge? Unicorn s and fairy dust haha xx

Hmm all your meals today look yumm!! Whats magic porridge? Unicorn s and fairy dust haha xx

lol kinda! its yum all you do is measure out your HexB of porridge oats (28g i think) then add a muller light (any flavour, i love vanilla with dark choc sprinkles!) then cover and put in the fridge overnight then next morning hey presto magic porridge! absolutely gorge! xxxx

Back