★ ♥ The Change starts here!!! ★ ♥

Hey Nee, how's it all going this week?

Awful ha ha not sure about weighing tomorrow not been as positive as I would like this week, also been mega busy and again eaten lots of sandwich things as been on the go alot

x

Moan and Rant alert...... :flamingmad:

Really was getting back on track and this last 2 weeks have just been a joke!!!

I weighed this morning and have gone back up to 19st 9lbs so really not happy, I know I only have myself to blame and having another farewell naughty meal last night of Chinese blatenly hasnt helped but still how can it so easily come back!!!

Also a couple of days ago, I found out that someone had tagged me in a photo on FB (one that I had previously seen and hated so didnt bother tagging) and instead of someone politely putting my name, instead wrote 'Downsyndrome Doris' I mean WTF :whoopass:

So yesterday I was just so upset, Yes I know im fat, and I know I may not be the coolest, but why do people have to be so rude. Also I am not Downsyndrome, and am so angry that someone would use 'Downsydrome as a bullying Antic' I have alot of close family friends who are DS :(

I know this steers away from weight loss abit but Im just so sad and down about it, and even though no-one will prob read this as I would be bored by now reading my rant its so good to vent it.

I wish I could be the thin one on the other side, the one who can hold her head high and feel great about myself, but instead im the one lurking in the background, getting treated like im 16!!

And if one more person walks past me and gives me the tripple look as if 'what the hell is that' I may actually go insane!!

As a result, I am going to prove to myself no matter how rubbish I am feeling right now that I can do it, i can lose weight, I can get my lifelong wanted career and I can one day be happy.

Sorry peeps' rant over :cross:

omg why would someone be so nasty?! i actually hate like 99% of human beings. x

omg why would someone be so nasty?! i actually hate like 99% of human beings. x

I know, and although its so childish i dont know why but it has really hurt me, I went for a bevy with a friend on Saturday and met up with a couple of her friends and all I kept thinking was how people percieve me when they look at me :(

Hence my new challange idea and attempt to feel better in ME hee hee

of course it hurts. once i was in a pub and there were a group of guys blocking the exit, so i (nicely) said excuse me please, and one of them went "out of the way boys, michelle mcmanus wants through", and they laughed. it's sort of funny to type now but i wasn't saying that at the time, i just wanted to cry!! there's no need to be nasty to people. i don't go out much in general now because i dread what people think when they look at me, and thats why i need to lose weight. i lead a sad existence. really. xx

of course it hurts. once i was in a pub and there were a group of guys blocking the exit, so i (nicely) said excuse me please, and one of them went "out of the way boys, michelle mcmanus wants through", and they laughed. it's sort of funny to type now but i wasn't saying that at the time, i just wanted to cry!! there's no need to be nasty to people. i don't go out much in general now because i dread what people think when they look at me, and thats why i need to lose weight. i lead a sad existence. really. xx

You dont lead a sad existance its the people who criticise us that do, the effect of what they say is the damaging part cos it stays with you doesnt it!

I remember going into asda after having so many people staring at me and I saw these 2 women looking at me and whispering in the end I thought 'right, im saying something' before I knew it I was there saying ' is there a problem' and they were like 'no, we thought you may want to pass by and we were blocking the isle' I said but you was looking at me and whispering' they said only about moving out of the way...

In fact they were actually only a fraction slimmer than me and the paranoia got the best of me, but in general people walk past me and will take about 3-4 looks as if I have just landed from another planet, its so cruel!!

well this is the thing, and for me even if i lose 4 stone i'm still going to be fat, and that's a hard fact for me to accept. even if i work my arse off, people will still have those thoughts when they look at me! its silly cause i know i shouldn't care what idiots like that think, but sadly i do. x

Im the same hun, I will be 15 stone by losing 4 stone, and yes the stares no doubt will continue as there are alot of evil people but I also know that if I look at the big picture of 10 plus stones to lose it nearly kills me and feels so unacheivable.

Lets get to our 4 stone off bracket, then we can set another challange for another 2-4 stone and before we know it we will hit our all time target.

I know I will hopefully feel so much better just to get to 15 stone, I think the last time I was around that was when I was 15 - in denial, and pushed to diet by my loving family! ha ha

nee and colly, your posts have so hit a chord. People are so awful sometimes. What gets me is that is often the so-called adults who are worst. Strangers who will stare or comment. I work with teenagers, and on the whole they are the opposite, they are really careful about what they say and I've never had a personal comment from them, yet they must obviously notice my weight.
I agree about it seeming a never ending task and am just thinking that each stone makes me a little bit healthier, but its a long haul. :eek:

Thanks for your post hun, yeh it really can be quite upsetting, the weird thing is the name they said on this occasion is somewhat more random, but still hurts

Glad to an extent as think it has given me the kick I needed :)

i guess it's just important to bear in mind that people like that aren't the type of people you need/want to impress in any way shape or form. easier said than done i know. but even if i was a size 8 i would not want someone in my life who purposefully hurt another human being over something so trivial as the number of stones when they step on a scale. x

i guess it's just important to bear in mind that people like that aren't the type of people you need/want to impress in any way shape or form. easier said than done i know. but even if i was a size 8 i would not want someone in my life who purposefully hurt another human being over something so trivial as the number of stones when they step on a scale. x

So very right there hun :)

xx

Back