**~♥ Joanne's Diary ♥~**

Joanne24

Restarting!
Well I had my first meeting today, was really good and felt really supported by the group leader. I weighed myself at the start of the week and I was 16st 4 when I got weighed today I was 15st 9. I don't think I lost 7lbs! but I do think I must of lost about 3/4 with my healthy eating from the whole week. Really excited about whats to come. My thighs are burning though. I went to Tums Bums and Thighs yesterday ouch! Which there was totally no point in doing because I went out to meet some old friends last night and ended up with a bit of a sore head this morning. I only went for 2 or 3, dissapointed in myself for that but happy that I can now look forward to losing my Flabby bits, banishing my bingo wings and getting to look like a yummy mummy:family2:

Oh n the cereal bars, mint and chocolate ones. Yum yum!

Good luck Joanne it is a great plan to follow. I don't attend class (at the moment - may do in the future) but I know the hi fi bars are lovely, mint is my fave too.

They are lovely, thanks very much :)

Went to my second class of Tums, Bums and thighs today. I couldn't finish the majority of the excercises because of the intense BURN in my bum and my thighs. Omg, I thought they were actually on fire :( I am still going to keep pushing through until I get there in the end. I was thinking about everything I am doing and so far I am really pleased with myself!

Also started being a Avon rep today so hopefully all this running about will help me lose the pounds too!!

How is everyone else today? I'm in such a good mood.

Back