♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Lovely pussy cats, I so want a cat but Sam my dog doesn't like them :( I've always had cats, I'm actually scared of dogs, I know silly as I have one but there you go. I've got 2 budgies as well Bert & Ernie, who are a pair of monkeys they torment Sam, they even take his bone of him :confused: x x

Aww they're beautiful kitties!! I do like cats, but in work they terrify me!! But at home pet kitties are nice :)

You wally about your insulin. I'd imagine it's easily done. I'm forever forgetting to take my meds! Not as important as yours like, but still.xx

Lovely pussy cats, I so want a cat but Sam my dog doesn't like them :( I've always had cats, I'm actually scared of dogs, I know silly as I have one but there you go. I've got 2 budgies as well Bert & Ernie, who are a pair of monkeys they torment Sam, they even take his bone of him :confused: x x

Omgggggg!! Your budgies sound amazing !! I'm in love with all animals and I love hearing about their funny personalities .. Ooo it's a shame you can have any kitty cats ... My two have the funniest personalities - princess the grey/blue walks around thinking she is a princess - only speaks to you if SHE wants - she loves to cuddle after iv had a shower - never any other time .. Just I'm most clean hahaha!! The other cat - Ruby (hence my username) is soooooooo funny! I could watch her for hours !! V cheeky!!!!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww they're beautiful kitties!! I do like cats, but in work they terrify me!! But at home pet kitties are nice :)

You wally about your insulin. I'd imagine it's easily done. I'm forever forgetting to take my meds! Not as important as yours like, but still.xx

All meds are important ;) ... I do it quite a lot - blonde!!!! I can go days without taking my blood pressure medication too ... Soooo naughty .. :( !!

Yeah I can understand you bein scared .... Cats get scared really easily ( wel mine do) so I bet they are in defence mode at the vets xxxx

Tea - NOM image-629583097.jpg

That looks really nice :drool: x x

Ooof it was gorgeeeee .. I expected to have 25g pappadums for 6 syns but on the scales 7 were measuring about 5g .... So opted for that big pile for 12g & only 3 syns ;) more than enough :) xx

God - did 'body attack' at the gym - deeeeear lord - it was hardcore :-0 .. Dying right now :( my body aches - does what it says on the tin I spose ;) xx

Ooof it was gorgeeeee .. I expected to have 25g pappadums for 6 syns but on the scales 7 were measuring about 5g .... So opted for that big pile for 12g & only 3 syns ;) more than enough :) xx

That's surprised me, I'll be looking out for them X x

image-2948396592.jpg
Packet for ya x

Thanks, that's made Ian smile, we've missed them when we've had curries x x

Awe bless him! I bought Mine from tesco!! If you was to share a pack - which would be loads (after what i just weighed out) would only be 9 syns each compared to 4 for a measly one from the Indian !! X

Now just got to find SW friendly chapattis :D x x

Haha! Il keep a look out! Bloody love chapattis mmmmm xx

I always made my own, I wonder if they were just wholemeal flour they could be classed as a HEB if they were the right weight? x x
Ah, so just use it like a slice of bread but go from the ingredients from scratch - you could try .. (That sounds better in my head than how its written) And see how weigh in goes .. I'm a rubbish cook so id have no bloody chance haha x

I miss baking bread, going have to figure out who to make rolls exactly 60g so they can be a HEB x x

Yeah I avoid bread rolls incase they weight more than my eyes See - just a big faf I recon .. Baking them at least would allow you to mess around with the ingredients to make em lower syn even x

Back