♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

I bet you're glad you're on the daylight shifts, I hope you're getting plenty of rest between shifts x x

Nope. And things have gone t*ts up with he boy :rolleyes: Yay! You're back to being a non-vampire for a while?! :D
Oh no! What's happened with you and john? :(
Haha, Ile actually be a vampire for Halloween week ... Eeekkkk ;) xx

I bet you're glad you're on the daylight shifts, I hope you're getting plenty of rest between shifts x x
Yep, nice to be back in the real world tace ;) .... Iv been chilling lots :) :) xxx

If you get any time have a look at my diary. But I just really decided that I can't give a relationship the effort it deserves at the moment, with everything else going on. It's not fair to keep making myself stressed and more ill over a boy! You know? Just bad timing I guess, but I kinda need to focus on me now.
And as it happens I've been looking after myself and my animals better this week and been really good with Slimming World! xx

Hiya mate .. Been AWOL recently ... Just been cal counting so not logged .. How's u? X

Hi ruby, don't know if you can remember me but I'm back and trying to lose again! Just had a little nose through your diary, glad to see your keeping it up xxx

Back