♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Brekkie - nom! image-4233014647.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

New weigh day today (previously Monday) this is coz I won't have time in the week when I'm back to proper shifts & only work the odd Saturday & so if I fancy a takeaway/booze I can and it won't lay heavy for wi Monday ;) ..

Well I STS .. Story of my bloody life !! Kept jumping on the scales every 5 mins - was annoying hubby haha .. He said you hardly eat .. Maybe I should eat more?? On my first week I lost 3 & ate all 105 syns & felt like i wouldn't have lost.. & now Iv not been eating all my syns but gyming it like 5 times in the week - iv not eaten crisps or choc for nearly 3 weeks & iv stil STS ... Haha! Bloody thyroid & bloody diabetes ......... Arghhhhh! X

Today's diary -

B - egg butty with garlic mushrooms & tomatoes (hexb+2)

D - BBQ mugshot, roasted peppers, red onion & green beans, cheesy scone
raspberry Danio & strawberries (2.5)

T - tricolour pasta, 5 laughing cow light, sainsburys meat free meatballs, mushrooms, green beans, carrots, peas & red onion (hexa+1.5)
Raspberries

S - 2 choc orange benefit, mugs of tea & coffee, beef hoops&crosses, chomp, mouthful of cereal(1.5??) (hexb, hexa + 9)

15 syns

Sf
Mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, green beans, red onion, carrots, strawberries, cherries & raspberries

Last edited:
If it helps I hardly ever lose when I'm exercising. Not that I'm saying you should stop ;) But it sometimes seems to take a while to catch up. You're probably getting slimmer, but I'd imagine you're probably holding water in your muscles while they repair and recover from exercise.
It IS frustrating though! I remember when I was out running 4-5 times a week, swimming, walking the dogs, etc and didn't lose a thing! But it did eventually catch up and I definitely fit in to my clothes better. And felt better about myself too :)

Maybe you should eat a bit more? Trial a week of going right back to basics and eating all your syns and enjoying stuff and see what that does :)

The diabetes and thyroid wont be helping at all, I know ;) But you could try new stuff and shift it round a bit :) xx

If it helps I hardly ever lose when I'm exercising. Not that I'm saying you should stop ;) But it sometimes seems to take a while to catch up. You're probably getting slimmer, but I'd imagine you're probably holding water in your muscles while they repair and recover from exercise.
It IS frustrating though! I remember when I was out running 4-5 times a week, swimming, walking the dogs, etc and didn't lose a thing! But it did eventually catch up and I definitely fit in to my clothes better. And felt better about myself too :)

Maybe you should eat a bit more? Trial a week of going right back to basics and eating all your syns and enjoying stuff and see what that does :)

The diabetes and thyroid wont be helping at all, I know ;) But you could try new stuff and shift it round a bit :) xx

Hey! Yesss you make perfect sense - I couldn't imagine not exercising - it's like my hobby (sad) ..... but I will have to take your advice & eat more - god dammit - how will I cope pahaha! .. Prob doing nights, week off then nights again ain't helped like! Thanks Hun ;) Ile spice things up too and change my menus, I do tend to eat the same kinda stuff coz I am pretty boing like that :-/ xx

New weigh day today (previously Monday) this is coz I won't have time in the week when I'm back to proper shifts & only work the odd Saturday & so if I fancy a takeaway/booze I can and it won't lay heavy for wi Monday ;) ..

Well I STS .. Story of my bloody life !! Kept jumping on the scales every 5 mins - was annoying hubby haha .. He said you hardly eat .. Maybe I should eat more?? On my first week I lost 3 & ate all 105 syns & felt like i wouldn't have lost.. & now Iv not been eating all my syns but gyming it like 5 times in the week - iv not eaten crisps or choc for nearly 3 weeks & iv stil STS ... Haha! Bloody thyroid & bloody diabetes ......... Arghhhhh! X

It's terrible when you work at it and your weight STS or you gain, it drives me mad. I've found that working nights messes with my WI I lose more when i'm off than I do when I'm in work. If I'm off work I have a good loss and the week after when I go back in I usually gain :( I weighed myself at work friday night it said I'd gained 9 lbs :eek: I was mortified, I know the tablets the doctor gave me can cause water retention, I'm hoping it's gone by wednesday lol. I'm sure it will show next week :) x x

It's terrible when you work at it and your weight STS or you gain, it drives me mad. I've found that working nights messes with my WI I lose more when i'm off than I do when I'm in work. If I'm off work I have a good loss and the week after when I go back in I usually gain :( I weighed myself at work friday night it said I'd gained 9 lbs :eek: I was mortified, I know the tablets the doctor gave me can cause water retention, I'm hoping it's gone by wednesday lol. I'm sure it will show next week :) x x

Wow, 9lb sounds like my kinda gain lol ... I have terrible IBS somedays :( ... Have you ever had a look in the herbal section in the supermarket? You can get 'water balance' pills that help retention ..
Hopefully my metabolism will catch up soon & Ile loose some bad ass poundage ;) xx

Today's diary - sooooo yummy .. Can't wait for tea

Breakfast
Cheese scone with 1 xlight laughing cow, 2 egg omelette with cherry tomatoes & mushrooms, ketchup (2.5)

Dinner
2 meat free burgers, wholemeal bun, ketchup, lettuce, tomato, cucumber & corn on the cob (hexb & 4)

Tea
Totally random - had Chinese takeaway ;)
Vegetable fried rice - 18 (guesstimate)
Curry sauce - 8 (guesstimate) = 26 (eek)

Snacks
Choc oatly (hexa)
2 benefit bars (hexb)

Syns = 32.5 (ooops)
47.5/105

Last edited:
Re: ♥ .. Ruby's GREEN Day's .. ♥

All sounds amazing hun wow!! I hate cooking so it's simpler the better! ! Lol

Tea sounds delish enjoy xxx

All sounds amazing hun wow!! I hate cooking so it's simpler the better! ! Lol

Tea sounds delish enjoy xxx

Aww thanks Rebekah :) yep I'm not the best cook either haha xx

Dinner = FIT image-3710859899.jpg

Wow, 9lb sounds like my kinda gain lol ... I have terrible IBS somedays :( ... Have you ever had a look in the herbal section in the supermarket? You can get 'water balance' pills that help retention ..
Hopefully my metabolism will catch up soon & Ile loose some bad ass poundage ;) xx

I have IBS as well I take peppermint tablets, that seems to help it a lot. And I already take herbal water balance pills but I'm still swollen, especially my hands :(
I'm sure you will, Ian does that, doesn't lose fora couple of weeks and then loses about 6-8lb at once x x

I have IBS as well I take peppermint tablets, that seems to help it a lot. And I already take herbal water balance pills but I'm still swollen, especially my hands :(
I'm sure you will, Ian does that, doesn't lose fora couple of weeks and then loses about 6-8lb at once x x

I tried the peppermint pills but kept burping peppermint yurrrrkkkk (sorry tmi) glad it works for you ;) aw I hope that bloating settles down Hun xxx

I can't take the capsules because they do that and it repeats on my amd the tea is yuck lol. Your dinner looks really nice I never think about having burgers x x

Yep tried em all me !! I even tried that aloe Vera juice ... Blurghhhhhh - made me gag!

I bought a pack of wholemeal rolls from aldi so using em up ;) burgers are yummmyyy :) xx

Tomorrows pre planned diary - back on nights til Saturday morning :( ..

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs, 4 sesame ryvita, 4 laughing cow light (hexa & hexb)
Banana

Dinner/tea before work
2 meat free burgers (1) wholemeal bun (hexb & 2) ketchup (2) potato wedges, roasted peppers & mushrooms, tbsp mushy peas (5)

Tea (at work)
Lentil & carrot soup, cheese scone, laughing cow light (hexa & 0.5)
brooklea vanilla & choc sprinkles yogurt (1.5) nectarine, strawberries & raspberries

Snacks
Strawberry Oaty weetabix (7)
Shape zero peach (0.5)
Coffee (hexa)

Syns 11
62.5/105

Last edited:
Oh dear the dreaded work rears it's head :( thankfully I've only 2 more shifts then 2 days off :) hopefully won't be too bad for you x x

Yup those ten days off went quick .. Well I finish nights sat morning then I'm off to Barcelona Saturday afternoon so no sleep for me that day ... Eeek! Will be consuming Lots of coffee ;)

Bet your looking forward to finishing - how long do you get off after these nights? X

When I go back on friday I do 8 nights and then get 4 days off :) x x

Wow 8 nights .. and I thought 7 was bad .. Eekk! Hope you enjoy your 4 days off Hun xxx

Back