♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Looks amazing :)

We have been having Partridge marathons this week.. OH & kids can't wait to see the film Wednesday! Enjoy :)

Xx

I bloody love partridge !! I watch him nearly every day - never get tired of his jokes :p The film was ace !!!! ;) xx

Me & the hubs are staying in a hotel tonight :)

Had a lovely sw friendly breakfast at home to fill me up ..
LM vegetarian sausages, omelette, mushrooms & tomatoes
Blueberries to follow ;)

God knows how the rest of the day will pan out :p

Hope everyone has a lovely day x x x

Glad to see you enjoyed the Partridge film. I'm really looking forward to it!!

The food from the veggie place looked amazing :D

Hope you have a lovely night at the hotel. Have fun ;) x

OMG that black pudding looks amazing and I'm going to hunt down the recipe for the kedgeree :) hope you have a wonderful time at the hotel x x x

Ohhhh it was DELISH Tace! I always get it when I come !! They do a dinner menu and it has the black pudding on a sandwich with chips - perfection !!!
The kedgeree was also amazing - I'm guna have a go at makin it as well ;) x x x

Glad to see you enjoyed the Partridge film. I'm really looking forward to it!!

The food from the veggie place looked amazing :D

Hope you have a lovely night at the hotel. Have fun ;) x

You won't be disappointed - my hubby was but he isn't a hardcore fan like moi ;) x x x

Ahhhh hung over today - we drank lots of expensive champers last night ...then rum & cokes (diet) ... Paying for it now :(

Feelin sick !! Just necked a full pack of quorn cocktail sausages NOM & got a mozerella & tomato salad from sainsburys - didn't check pre buying but before I cracked it open -checked the pack - had calves rennet in!!!! Iv eaten loads of mozerella that's veg friendly ! So ate the salad minus the cheese ... Gutted !! Sainsburys you let me down!!
Visited Cheshire oaks - waaasaaaaay too busy for my liking -went in the Cadbury shop and bought lots of chomps :p

Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday ;) x x x x

Right back on plan today after an extremely naughty weekend ..... doing a full week of red days :D

Breakfast

Cheesy tomato & red pepper omelette & Quorn lf sausages with a blob of ketchup
1/2HEXA & 1 syn

Dinner
HM Roasted Red pepper soup
2 kiwi & danio blueberry
3 syns

Tea
LM Italian sausages, 220g jacket spud with 2 emmental LCL, gravy, carrots & brocolli
HEXB, 1/2HEXA & 3.5 syns

Snacks

Slice of Allinson wholmeal with pot of choc philly
Activia peach snack pot yogurt
Handful skittles for hypo
HEXB & 4.5 syns

15 SYNS USED

Last edited:
Hey gemma ! Welcome :) hope your well x

Thank you! Yes I'm just hiding out at work whilst trying to pull myself out of this hangover, a weekend off no alcohol went a bit off plan going out fri, sat and all day yesterday oooops!! :rolleyes: so naughty night for me when I eventually get home a big comforting chinese takeaway will be getting ordered x

Here's my homemade roasted red pepper soup - packed with veg & thick enough to make you feel like you've had a decent soup - image-3514989729.jpg

Thank you! Yes I'm just hiding out at work whilst trying to pull myself out of this hangover, a weekend off no alcohol went a bit off plan going out fri, sat and all day yesterday oooops!! :rolleyes: so naughty night for me when I eventually get home a big comforting chinese takeaway will be getting ordered x

Oh wow! Don't worry mine was similar - if not worse :0 haha ..... I had a full hangover day yest - doesn't help that all you wanna do is eat carbs !! Haha! Doin a red week to pull it all back ;) x

I was just reading back through your diary, sounded like you had a great weekend and hope you enjoyed your wedding anniversary :) yep the hangover munchies are defo my downfall because you just need comfort! I wouldn't care I was still really careful food wise all weekend too (typical!) should of really had a green day and overloaded on carbs could maybe pull it round when I get home and make some SW chips although I won't be on plan it will still be better than a takeaway! I'm still trying to shift the 3.5lb I put on whilst on holiday and I'm away again four weeks on thursday, not that I'm counting or anything :p your soup looks lovely inspried me to get through my super speed soup I have loads in the freezer as it makes the biggest batch ever!x

I was just reading back through your diary, sounded like you had a great weekend and hope you enjoyed your wedding anniversary :) yep the hangover munchies are defo my downfall because you just need comfort! I wouldn't care I was still really careful food wise all weekend too (typical!) should of really had a green day and overloaded on carbs could maybe pull it round when I get home and make some SW chips although I won't be on plan it will still be better than a takeaway! I'm still trying to shift the 3.5lb I put on whilst on holiday and I'm away again four weeks on thursday, not that I'm counting or anything :p your soup looks lovely inspried me to get through my super speed soup I have loads in the freezer as it makes the biggest batch ever!x

Aw It was amazing thanks ;)

Wow - only 3.5lb gain on hol is good - I can easily gain a stone lol ;) where you of to on Thursday? Wel jel - iv no more hols this year now booooo! Hope you have a lovely time & glad I inspired you :) :) x

Your soup looks truly scrumptious :) x x

It was deffo truly scrumptious Tace :) got four more portions for work this week :) Ile be sick of red peppers by Friday hehe x

Aw It was amazing thanks ;)

Wow - only 3.5lb gain on hol is good - I can easily gain a stone lol ;) where you of to on Thursday? Wel jel - iv no more hols this year now booooo! Hope you have a lovely time & glad I inspired you :) :) x

Well I actually gained 7lb but had to go to weigh in last week (as I'm a target member so only have to attend once a month) so I managed to get my gain down to 3.5lb last week after being 100% for two weeks (scan bran I swear by the stuff!) to keep myself in target range. I'm off to Marbella in four weeks, a few of us girls had the holiday blues so decided to book up again it's just for three nights but we are staying in Puerto Banus and I can't wait it looks so glam!x

Back